taultunleashed logoEQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 6
newtopic  postreply
 [ 254 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 6

Posted: July 24th, 2009, 9:40 pm

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
Sorry its been a while guys.

Just want to give you all an update.

Real life has been real hectic lately. Found out my grandma's in the hospital and needs surgery. Then I find out my sister is pregnant. And just all together alot of drama. So I have not been able to work on my program for a while. Soon as things clear up, I will be able to put some more time into my teleporter. I am hoping to get the setup sent to the three testers soon so they can test it and I can release it to you all.

But rest assured, I am not abandoning my project. Just that life comes first then hobbies. I am sure you all understand.

Posted: July 25th, 2009, 11:03 am

herculezz

Total Posts: 40
herculezz's Reps: 12
premium
pursuited112 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Sorry its been a while guys.

Just want to give you all an update.

Real life has been real hectic lately. Found out my grandma's in the hospital and needs surgery. Then I find out my sister is pregnant. And just all together alot of drama. So I have not been able to work on my program for a while. Soon as things clear up, I will be able to put some more time into my teleporter. I am hoping to get the setup sent to the three testers soon so they can test it and I can release it to you all.

But rest assured, I am not abandoning my project. Just that life comes first then hobbies. I am sure you all understand.

absolutely man take all the time you need. We truely appreciate all the hard work you do around here. Thanks

Posted: July 29th, 2009, 8:28 am

cheatwow

Total Posts: 84
cheatwow's Reps: 7
Active User > 50 Posts
anyword on a updated version yet you had the best speed program

Posted: July 30th, 2009, 6:29 pm

cheatwow

Total Posts: 84
cheatwow's Reps: 7
Active User > 50 Posts
this is the update file for the program if u have this one

ONLY THING THAT WORKS IS SPEED

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: July 31st, 2009, 6:09 am

dtucker2003

Total Posts: 21
dtucker2003's Reps: 0
cheatwow (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
this is the update file for the program if u have this one

ONLY THING THAT WORKS IS SPEED

Thanks Cheat Wow,

This Works with the last Version that he Release.

Posted: July 31st, 2009, 7:01 am

pursuited112

I am just about ready to release my teleporter. As I said before, I am having alot of family problems right now and I need to be there for my family. Things are starting to calm down and therefor I can resume my project.

Posted: July 31st, 2009, 12:40 pm

eq2macki

Total Posts: 3
eq2macki's Reps: 0
premium
i dont see a download for this

Posted: July 31st, 2009, 2:37 pm

pursuited112

eq2macki (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i dont see a download for this

Let me guess you didn't read the entire thread and or the first post. Because seriously I do not know how you missed the big bolded message at the bottom of the first post that states:

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
TELEPORTER HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO USERS HAVING PROBLEMS INSTALLING THE TELEPORTER. IN THE MEAN TIME I AM MAKING AN AUTO INSTALLER TO PREVENT USERS FROM HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME.

How in the world you miss that, I will never know. Just proves people do not take the time to read through everything.

But to answer your question, I removed the download link and am making an auto installer. And one post above yours I said:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
I am just about ready to release my teleporter. As I said before, I am having alot of family problems right now and I need to be there for my family. Things are starting to calm down and therefor I can resume my project.

So be patient and it should be available to the public soon enough.

@Everyone else:

Please do not send out a copy of my old release. If you have it you can use it. But I will release my new copy soon and older copies will conflict with the new one. I just want to avoid problems to new users of the Advanced Teleporter. Thanks guys!

Posted: August 2nd, 2009, 6:10 pm

dtucker2003

Total Posts: 21
dtucker2003's Reps: 0
Take your Time, I understand and i think Most everone else understand the Family issues, Family Comes first Take your Time, Let me know if there is anything i can do.

Be Safe, Best Wishes to you and your Family

Hiest // 80 SK,

Posted: August 2nd, 2009, 7:00 pm

pursuited112

The family has calmed down a bit. Sad news is my grandma has like a week to live... Which really is affecting me. But to calm my mind, I decided to finish this project. I am working on it right now and will have a copy for everyone soon. There will be no new features. Just the same as before, but it will be an autoinstaller.

Just be patient and thank you ALL for the support.

Also note that this release will have all the new addresses.

Pray for my grandma!

Posted: August 3rd, 2009, 4:17 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Sounds good but be sure to take your time. Im sorry for your loss.

Posted: August 4th, 2009, 10:18 am

pursuited112

Great News! Auto Installer is done! Just need to get the new addresses and I will release everything for everyone then. Just give me a while to do so. I am still visiting my grandma daily, so that takes a toll on me.

Posted: August 4th, 2009, 11:10 pm

n0z13

Total Posts: 63
n0z13's Reps: 10
premium
!!

Posted: August 5th, 2009, 5:32 am

goldtech

Total Posts: 6
goldtech's Reps: 0
Anyway to give us an updated eq2 climb so we have something til you get this other working? Its still not working for me, neither one of them.

Posted: August 5th, 2009, 5:56 am

pursuited112

Seems Sony knows about my teleporter techniques. So finding the addresses is a bit harder than usual. They have changed the offsets used in the pointers so give me a bit to point point all this so we have a working program.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online