taultunleashed logoEQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 8
newtopic  postreply
 [ 254 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 8

Posted: August 12th, 2009, 6:49 pm

wzayed2

Total Posts: 18
wzayed2's Reps: 1
premium
Improved teleporting, for some reason i keep geting teleported way below or way above coordinates most of the time.

Posted: August 12th, 2009, 9:25 pm

n0z13

Total Posts: 63
n0z13's Reps: 10
premium
wzayed2 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Improved teleporting, for some reason i keep geting teleported way below or way above coordinates most of the time.

thats because you suck !@#$%^&* at using it or something works perfect for everyone else..

Posted: August 16th, 2009, 5:51 am

dtucker2003

Total Posts: 21
dtucker2003's Reps: 0
Wanted to Say Thanks, for a Great Program. It is working Great on all my machines

64bit & 32bit
Win XP, Win Vista, & Win 7

I have not tried it yet i a Vertial machine but i will be trying it soon when i get to my other location.

A Feature i would love to See Added is a MEMory SELect option so that i can select on of the many Instances i have runing when Boxxing

Thanks
Hiest

Posted: August 16th, 2009, 2:34 pm

bearywh1te

Total Posts: 41
bearywh1te's Reps: 1
premium
Pursuited, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR PROGRAM!!!

Really, it is a fantastic peice of work, and your auto installer has been seamless for me. With the exhume login down I have been able to thoroughly enjoy playing with the teleporter.

Now, I have a bit of feedback that I would hope some1 could help me with, or if not, maybe a suggestion for future updates (I have read the whole thread, but if I missed something that answers my questions here i apologize).

First, when writing the coordinates, my character does does change position until I move the camera at the new coordinates. If I don't move the camera within a few seconds my view will pop back to the original location with no change. I don't consider this a bad thing at all, since sometimes where the coordinates are, I didn't want to be. I don't know if this is how the program is supposed to work, but it is how it does for me, and if that's the intent maybe it should be in the readme.

Next, I really love this program for going through walls and obstacles that enable me to avoid most of the progression in many dungeon instances. It works perfectly for some, but not at all for others. The problem I have, and maybe some1 more versed in teleporting can help me here, is when i write the coordinates on the other side of a wall, my character will go there, but there will be no ground underneath him. It appears that the game has not built the part of the zone I want to go into and therefore I fall through the world when I teleport to the other side of an obstacle. Like I said earlier, this is not an issue at all in some instances, the zone loads fine, but in other instances i will only continue to fall through the world. Is there a way to get the game to draw areas i'm not currently in? Are there tricks to, in essence, walk through the obstacle?

And my last suggestion would be to maybe have a feature where you could teleport to group members. I run this on 4 machines at the same time and teleporting 1 char is fine, but 4 can get a bit tedious. I'm not complaining mind you, in fact i'm awash with appreciation for your hard work in this program. I just thought I'd throw some feedback to you for your consideration. :D

Posted: August 16th, 2009, 6:59 pm

bhhunter

Total Posts: 73
bhhunter's Reps: 5
MMO Lord
premium
There are tricks to teleporting. The main is with doors for instance, you have to find the right spot (like inside the door) to get to the other side sometimes. The best thing is to play around with teleporting.

Posted: August 18th, 2009, 12:09 pm

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
wzayed2 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I am sorry, but there is only one way to write to the memory address of your coordinates and they only work one way. So what your experiencing is user error. I say this because this program has been tested on many many machines and it works the same on all machines. So if you are having a problem be a bit more specific in what kind of problem your having and how someone can replicate it.

@bearywh1te:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
First, when writing the coordinates, my character does does change position until I move the camera at the new coordinates. If I don't move the camera within a few seconds my view will pop back to the original location with no change. I don't consider this a bad thing at all, since sometimes where the coordinates are, I didn't want to be. I don't know if this is how the program is supposed to work, but it is how it does for me, and if that's the intent maybe it should be in the readme.

Sadly, that is just how the teleporter works. There is nothing I can do to fix it other than after it teleports you, it sends a movement key to your character. So basically it would be the same as you doing it. Only thing is that I do not want to send keys to the client due it possibly being picked up in virus scanners as a false positive.

Also thank you much for you kind comments. It is really appreciated and I wish more took the time to express how they like the program. It takes alot of hard work and free time to pull this off and I can stop it anytime. The only thing that makes me want to continue is the feedback from the people who use it. So thanks to you I am more motivated to work on it some more.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
And my last suggestion would be to maybe have a feature where you could teleport to group members. I run this on 4 machines at the same time and teleporting 1 char is fine, but 4 can get a bit tedious. I'm not complaining mind you, in fact i'm awash with appreciation for your hard work in this program. I just thought I'd throw some feedback to you for your consideration. Very Happy

I am sorry but I will probably never ever add a teleport to another person feature. That is just asking for this program to get abused and reported. The more that abuse the program, the more likely they patch the stuff I use to make the teleporter possible. But even if this feature was used for the good, I more than likely will not add it. In fact, there are alot of features I have (in my private version) that I most likey will never release to the public due to them being abused. I think the teleporter is close enough for people abusing it.

In fact, just the other day I saw someone using a teleporter trying to climb a mountain. Well that idiot might of ruined it for the rest. Also I saw someone who set their run speed to a zillion miles an hour and ran across a zone... How immature can you get? Those are the childish people I hate. And those kind of people ruin it for others. There are alot of 'cooler' features I have in my private version that I could see be highly highly abused and possibly ruin it for everyone. So we will see...

Posted: August 18th, 2009, 12:32 pm

cheatwow

Total Posts: 84
cheatwow's Reps: 7
Active User > 50 Posts
darn it i was really praying for a warp to target fuction so i can harvest shines in a instance zone and not in the public area with my radar and a warp to i could harvest all the shines from RE2 with no killing or deaths

i would be willing to even pay a few bucks a month (25dollars a year as long as it is updated )

Posted: August 18th, 2009, 9:20 pm

mjd123

Total Posts: 54
mjd123's Reps: 0
Million Dollar Member
premium
Any chance you could add some hotkeys to invoke the individual x,y,z coords and all of them at once? Looking for the same sort of feature that the other teleporter here provides (the one by bhhunter)

Posted: August 19th, 2009, 2:50 pm

pursuited112

Well sad to say, I can only update this teleporter for a short period of time. My subscription to EQ2 is comming to an end and I do not intend on getting another subscription. I only got the initial subscription to hack the game. I never really played the game. So sadly without an account/subscription I cannot update my teleporter due to not being able to test it on real servers. So once my accounts subscription is over, I feel that will be the end of my teleporter. Unless someone can come up with a solution, this will be it. As I said, I do not play the game, I just got a subscription to hack the game like I do with most games. So now I will be working on projects for free games or maybe get a subscription to another game an make a hack that doesn't exist for that game. I am not sure, but I will be doing free games for now seeing as I do not have to pay to play.

Let me know if you have any ideas. My subscription ends 09/01/2009.

Posted: August 19th, 2009, 4:42 pm

shadybob

Total Posts: 6
shadybob's Reps: 0
premium
just wanna say I d/led this and during installation avast antivirus found a trojan.

After unpacking it only unpacks 1 file, the exe, installing this has a trojan or something. Then when i run the shortcut it says need to locate .exe, when i locate it and run it, it runs the modify/repair/remove application and just does this over and over again. Also every time I run the installation it gives me a trojan warning.

Posted: August 19th, 2009, 4:52 pm

cheatwow

Total Posts: 84
cheatwow's Reps: 7
Active User > 50 Posts
yeah it is not a virus it is false positive

Posted: August 20th, 2009, 8:22 pm

mjd123

Total Posts: 54
mjd123's Reps: 0
Million Dollar Member
premium
pursuited:

Have you talked to the folks that run this web site about helping you out? They must have added a number of subscriptions as a result of your work - perhaps it would make good business sense to them to keep you going by paying for your eq2 subscription. Or maybe they have a "corporate" account they would share with you. Worth a shot...

Posted: August 21st, 2009, 6:38 am

pursuited112

shadybob (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
just wanna say I d/led this and during installation avast antivirus found a trojan.

After unpacking it only unpacks 1 file, the exe, installing this has a trojan or something. Then when i run the shortcut it says need to locate .exe, when i locate it and run it, it runs the modify/repair/remove application and just does this over and over again. Also every time I run the installation it gives me a trojan warning.

Your antivirus is showing you what is called "a false positive". Most hacks get that. There is nothing to worry about.
pursuited:

Have you talked to the folks that run this web site about helping you out? They must have added a number of subscriptions as a result of your work - perhaps it would make good business sense to them to keep you going by paying for your eq2 subscription. Or maybe they have a "corporate" account they would share with you. Worth a shot...

I guess it wouldnt hurt... I just might end up getting another subscription, it all depends on how many want me to continue with my project. I just want to work on new things and go from there. Or do something where there are no hacks at. For example FlyFF is dead right now, so I posted a hack there that my team has done. You know stuff like that.

Posted: August 21st, 2009, 6:07 pm

n0z13

Total Posts: 63
n0z13's Reps: 10
premium
should make a CS:S hack that wont get you banned ( un-noticable) lol

Posted: August 22nd, 2009, 4:38 am

pursuited112

n0z13 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
should make a CS:S hack that wont get you banned ( un-noticable) lol

The games I am looking at in hacking right now are FlyFF, Scions of Fate, Conquer Online, and Knight Online. I already Released something that a group of members from my website did for FlyFF called 'FlyFF Reveloution', if you happend to play FlyFF like I do, you can check it out here. I am also working on a monster database program that shows you ALL the monster info, where they can be found, their weakness, what they drop, ext... So its a HUGE program for the game. I decided to do something big for FlyFF since there is nothing for it right now. Thats why we started a teleporter for the game and now I am working on a database program.

So all said and done, unless I can get a subscription for EQ2 I will not be able to update EQ2 when updates come out. But me just outright quiting EQ2 is not final yet. I still have a few weeks to decide and I will let you all now. The other reason is money issue... I am having a hard time affording all these subscriptions to these games and being in full time college and living on my own. So thats the other side of the spectrum you should all know and why I am choosing to go to free games.

How would you guys feel about paying a monthly subscription for my teleporter? If I do this route, I will then be able to afford to pay for the subscription cost and be able to continue to update and cooler features.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online