taultunleashed logoEQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 11
newtopic  postreply
 [ 254 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 11

Posted: October 28th, 2009, 1:01 pm

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
More than likely its a memory address issue. Just wait for a while and I will release the updated addresses for the advanced teleporter. After that I will begin adding new features.

Posted: October 28th, 2009, 5:49 pm

pursuited112

UPDATED October 28, 2009

Changes:
    Updated config settings for 64bit systems
    Updated config settings for 32bit systems

There are NO change of functionality to the teleporter. Just the addresses have been updated to the latest patch. Avoidance and Status are not reading correctly, but it is not required to run. After this post of mine, I will be starting on adding new features to the teleporter.
(same config files can be found in the first post)

Instructions:
    Download the appropriate config/registry file.
    - If you have a 32bit system, download 'settings32bit'
    - If you have a 64bit system, download 'settings64bit'
    Once downloaded, double click the registry file and click 'yes' to have the settings put into the registry.
    Now you should have a working Advanced Teleporter now.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: October 31st, 2009, 9:51 am

pursuited112

Great news!

I have added the feature to select the process so people who multi-box can use the teleporter on any EQ2 that is open. Also a kind member here has given me some addresses that saved me ALOT of time and with these addresses I will now implement a 'teleport to target' feature. Once I finish the 'teleport to target' feature I will release a updated teleporter to everyone. I would expect a release by Monday or so, it depends what I decide to do for Halloween.

If there are any other features you want to see added, please feel free to leave a message in this thread or feel free to PM me.

Also, if you want to save me some time feel free to send me any addresses you have that you feel would be useful. The more addresses I don't have to find is more time I have in programming the features. So if you want to help me out, just find me some addresses.

Here are a few addresses I would like:
Current Zone your in (IE: Freeport)
Current targets name
Skill name and their value (IE: Crushing : 5/50)
Orientation (/loc = 1, 2, 3 : X -> where X is is where the orientation is)
Prefix and Suffix Title
Account Age
Surrounding names of NPCs, Gatherables, Players, ect...
Mitigation, Status, and Avoidance
And ANY other address you can imagine...

I cannot tell you all what I plan on with all those addresses, but lets just say that if I get these addresses and I don't have to find them I will be able to implement a very sophisticated hack for EQ2.

Bottom line, the less time I spend finding addresses and pointers = the more time I can spend programming.

Posted: November 1st, 2009, 4:42 pm

pursuited112

All right I have finished 'select process' and 'teleport to target' features. I decided I am not going to release it just yet. I wanted to give you all a teaser image to show you what it looks like now:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
*Note that the 'Target Name' is not implemented yet. However it will still show the coordinates of the current selected target and you can click 'teleport to target' and you will teleport to whatever you are targeted on. (works on ANYTHING that is targetable)

Seeing as I have not got any replies / interest in the thread since my last few posts on what I intended on doing I may discontinue the project and send out a code to deactivate all copies if the machine they are on has a active internet connection because of the lack of interest it may seem. If the activity picks up and people show they want this project to continue to expand then the community needs to show it. I have other projects I want to work on and if this Advanced Teleporter is no longer anyones interest then there is no reason for me to continue it. So basically its up to the community if they want this to continue. If you are one who still wants the Advanced Teleporter then please reply to the thread and let me know. Also don't hesitate to suggest any ideas.

I will check back to this thread tomorrow and see if anyone still wants to use the EQ2 Advanced Teleporter. If the community wants this and whatnot, I will release a new copy with the mentioned features.

Posted: November 1st, 2009, 8:46 pm

suriond

Total Posts: 4
suriond's Reps: 0
I still love and use it everyday =) Would hate to see it disapear!

Posted: November 1st, 2009, 11:45 pm

santory

Total Posts: 34
santory's Reps: 1
hello

i use it a lot

and i try to find some adresse yesterday but can't manage to find
Current targets name
Skill name and their value (IE: Crushing : 5/50)
Orientation (/loc = 1, 2, 3 : X -> where X is is where the orientation is)
Avoidance

so a didn't reply

and i'm dual box so the new realease will be great.

If you realease the new version can you give us the type of every new variable ??

Thanks

Posted: November 2nd, 2009, 4:28 am

lorix

Total Posts: 3
lorix's Reps: 0
I found Avoidance you should find 2-bytes (example - your base avoidance is 11,3% so it's mistake to find 11,3. 113 is right one)

Posted: November 2nd, 2009, 12:39 pm

pursuited112

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
If you realease the new version can you give us the type of every new variable

I have not decided if I am going to include all the address information within the program (in addresses used button). However one can still find the addresses used by looking in the registry when you get the new update. I highly doubt I will even let the user change the offsets for the complicated ones. As of now all offsets are hard-coded into the program. It all depends, but right now I am not sure.

Well seeing as people do still use it, I will get the new setup ready for the new release soon.

Posted: November 3rd, 2009, 6:16 am

mybrotha

Total Posts: 13
mybrotha's Reps: 0
maybe im a noob.. but i still cant get it to register that EQ2 is even open.. :(

Posted: November 3rd, 2009, 8:20 am

chubbylilbuddy

Total Posts: 15
chubbylilbuddy's Reps: 1
Ok i can not get this to work for speed. i DL the program and the latest reg file for 32 bit dated Oct 28. Installed the main prog, then updated the reg but this is still not working, i put run speed of 2500 make sure the check is in the box and press write nothing is happening. I checked the charecter infor as well and it is not placing anything in this area either.

I think the program is broken.

Please fix this or direct me on how to get this to work since no one is updating the eq2climb prog, this is the only one left.

Thanks
Chubbs

Posted: November 3rd, 2009, 8:48 am

altaholic

Total Posts: 66
altaholic's Reps: 17
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Stopped working after update today.

Posted: November 3rd, 2009, 9:12 am

bhhunter

Total Posts: 73
bhhunter's Reps: 5
MMO Lord
premium
Here is a working 64bit file.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: November 3rd, 2009, 9:27 am

chubbylilbuddy

Total Posts: 15
chubbylilbuddy's Reps: 1
need 32bit anychance of fixing that too bbhunter??

I think i may of figured out how to update my reg with current 32 bit from todays patch i am going to test and if it works i'll let ya know. if not bbhunter plesae help with 32 bit update for this prog.

OK yeah it didnt work so i have no clue how to get this working on 32bit

Posted: November 3rd, 2009, 5:00 pm

pursuited112

Don't worry everyone, I will update the registry files and get a new release fairly shortly. I just have to finish finding some addresses. If anyone has already done so, please feel free to send me the .CT (cheat engine save file).

Posted: November 3rd, 2009, 10:02 pm

eanelson88

Total Posts: 2
eanelson88's Reps: 0
Releasing the teleporter that allows you to select the process would be killer. Looking forward to that! Thanks for the work pursuited.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online