taultunleashed logoEQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 12
newtopic  postreply
 [ 254 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 12

Posted: November 4th, 2009, 5:28 am

santory

Total Posts: 34
santory's Reps: 1
Pour le nom de la zone

pointeur adresse : 119f660
offset : 0
lenght : Not sure, i have test with 40. but i don't know the max lenght

i send you the file with all adresse i fond

Edit i found the base acount without the different bonus
adresse : 119A0E7

Posted: November 4th, 2009, 8:21 pm

chubbylilbuddy

Total Posts: 15
chubbylilbuddy's Reps: 1
Hey pursuited112 anyway of sending me the info you use to locate the address so i can try and help keep this updated i have the lates ver of Cheat engine and wouldnt mine helping if i could, of course i would test it on my account and then pass the code over to you for final review then to have it up loaded. I am very interested in keeping this going for the 32bit.

Let me know

chubbs

Posted: November 4th, 2009, 9:26 pm

chubbylilbuddy

Ok so i think i found the address, when i change the value in Cheat engine my run speed and check the freeze it does in fact increase my run speed in game. now when i enter that into the reg file and then update the reg and put my run speed in and lock it, nothing happens. So what am i doing wrong again with Cheat engine it works...i'm stumped i am going to keep tweaking and see if i can figure it out.
bhhunter or pursuited112 can ya fill me in here what i need to do to get it to work, i'm having fun with this..lol

Posted: November 5th, 2009, 12:40 am

lorix

Total Posts: 3
lorix's Reps: 0
chubbylilbuddy (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Ok so i think i found the address, when i change the value in Cheat engine my run speed and check the freeze it does in fact increase my run speed in game. now when i enter that into the reg file and then update the reg and put my run speed in and lock it, nothing happens. So what am i doing wrong again with Cheat engine it works...i'm stumped i am going to keep tweaking and see if i can figure it out.
bhhunter or pursuited112 can ya fill me in here what i need to do to get it to work, i'm having fun with this..lol

You should find a pointer to this address

Posted: November 5th, 2009, 12:47 am

chubbylilbuddy

[/quote]You should find a pointer to this address[/quote]

ok i am doing a pointer scann now

update11/5/09 i will have to try agqain tomorrow its 4am and i have to be at work at 8am so i've been messing with this for 6hrs.

11/6/09 thought i had found the address and pointer last night but when i resarted it did not work...Ahhhhh

Posted: November 6th, 2009, 9:16 pm

chubbylilbuddy

I give up i cant figure out the damn pointers, i have the persona updated but the run speed is killing me. i can locate the run on the server side i can make myself run faster by changing the value but i cant seem to get the pointer down right.

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreicated

Thanks

Chubbs

Posted: November 6th, 2009, 11:32 pm

santory

when you find the value
add this value

right click on it and pointer scan for this adresse
chose default
max level = 1

and who while find the pointer

Posted: November 9th, 2009, 4:44 pm

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
ok i got most of the addresses i need except target name, x, y, and z. And then I can release a new copy.

Id like to let you know if that I am working on a viewable map that allows you to teleport by pointing to the map. The problem is that I cannot find a stable memory address to point out the zone your in and then I have to convert each map to a size that I can convert into x y z coords inside the game.

Just letting you all know whats up.

Thank you for your continued support!

Posted: November 10th, 2009, 4:44 pm

pursuited112

Just wanted to give everyone an FYI in sending me cheat engine files.

Alot of people sent me the correct addresses but some may know they are in this format:
" EverQuest2.exe+D9A186 "

Well I cannot really take that into programming terms. So the easy solution is this. All you have to do is whenever you see "EverQuest2.exe" exchange that with the numerical value or " 400000 ", that is the base address of the exe. So if you take the above example and add 400000 to D9A126 you will read the same address every single time.

Also for those to help you save time when sony updates. They usually move all there values by an offset. So when that happens take your old Cheat Engine or Art Money file and find the address of a new value. Once you do that take the OLD value and SUBTRACT it with the new and you will get a value. Take that value you just calculated and add that too all the other addresses and you should have some success in updated the addresses. Note that it DOES NOT work all the time, mainly with pointer addresses because they noteable change.

Hope that all helps you out. So bottom line if you send me a Cheat Engine file please change the "EverQuest2.exe" to 400000 and that will save me a bunch of math that I dont want to do.

Update on the program, I am rewriting a few things to help outdates really affecting it. I am making a program to help find the addresses based off the byte pattern and that should simplify things. Also once I get all needed addresses ( I NEED TARGET NAME X Y Z ) I will release a new copy.

Take Care everyone and thanks for the support for my program. The more support I get the more advanced it will get. Like a map that shows up and you can click a map and teleport... Keep that in mind :-P

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that if someone could help me get a map of ALL the zones and none mapped zones please send them to me via PM. Just upload them somewhere and go from there. I am getting ready to implement a point to click map system but I need the maps first. I figured out the zone name details so its all good from here.

Posted: November 11th, 2009, 7:24 am

pursuited112

Id like to ask the community for help, so please respond if you can or cannot. It lets me know people are still interested. On to the point.

I got the Zone issue all handled, but what I need help with is TARGET INFORMATION!!!

There is no solid way for me to find those addresses everytime. I tried other bots like MMOs and looked if that had target info, I tried EQ2 extreme, I could of programed a module there, but I cannot get that scripting program to work (exhume).

So if ANYONE knows a solid way to get Target Name, X, Y, and Z let me know.

I tried getting as close as I can to the target and filter the addresses near my location and I just cannot get it. The teleport to target function is all hard coded into the teleporter and works when it has the right addresses.

SO I NEED ANY IDEA CONCEPT OR WHATEVER ON HOW TO OBTAIN TARGET X Y Z. I tried getting close to the selected target and filter my XYX to the target and I cannot get anywhere. So if anyone knows a trick or something, please mention it. Or if you know a program/bot/hack that displays some of the selected target info let me know as that could help. Right now I am using MMO vipers application and using the Heading and distance to help calulate the target XYZ and whatnot.

SO PLEASE HELP!!!

NOTE:

This is a list of addresses I need still. All other addresses have been found:

• Target Name
  • Target X
  • Target Y
  • Target X
  • Current Player Avoidance
  • Current Player Orientation
  • Distance between you and object
  • [u]AND MOST OFF ALL MAPS OF ALL ZONES (for point and click teleporting)[/u]

Posted: November 11th, 2009, 8:47 am

bhhunter

Total Posts: 73
bhhunter's Reps: 5
MMO Lord
premium
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
* Target Name
* Target X
* Target Y
* Target X
* Current Player Avoidance
* Current Player Orientation
* Distance between you and object
* AND MOST OFF ALL MAPS OF ALL ZONES (for point and click teleporting)

Orientation (don't think it's pointed): 344DC610
Target Name: DB7010 (Offset: 7D8). It is Unicode text.
Avoidance 92F794 (lvl2: 638; lvl1: 6B2)

Last edited by bhhunter on November 11th, 2009, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: November 11th, 2009, 9:33 am

santory

for the distance between too point the formula is :
sqrt[(Xa-Xb)²+(Ya-Yb)²+(Za-Zb)²]

i don't think the value can be found in memory

you need to devise by 10 for the % all this value
for avoidance 1196150 2 bite
for base avoidance 1196158 2 bite
for block 1196166 or 1196168 (need to be verify i have no plate tank)
for deflexion 1196160 2 bite
for parry 119615C 2bite

adresse corrected with the new version.

Last edited by santory on November 12th, 2009, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: November 11th, 2009, 10:47 am

pursuited112

Thanks!

Anyone got the Target X Y Z yet?

Posted: November 11th, 2009, 10:51 am

santory

can't find a good pointer for this

can find the adresse
an adresse who point on it
but there is at least an other or two level and can't find them

Posted: November 11th, 2009, 10:56 am

pursuited112

Well there is not much I can do until I find the needed addresses... So hopefully we can find what I am looking for soon.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online