taultunleashed logoEQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 13
newtopic  postreply
 [ 254 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 13

Posted: November 12th, 2009, 10:51 am

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
All right, I am getting some decent progress now that I am getting help.

If anyone is interested in helping out in any way to include finding memory addresses plus pointers, testing, programming, ect... Let me know!

If you are interested in helping in anyway send me a PM and let me know what you are willing to help with. Note that even if your not that skilled in certain things let me know as well and I can help teach you as I got alot of personal tutorials on the net. If you guys would like a tutorial to find the harder addresses in EQ2 like speed, x, y, and z coordinates.

[b]So again, if ANYONE is interested in helping in ANY matter, just send me a PM with the messenger you use and the contact info. All who are interested in helping I will send my contact info as well.[/b]

Here is an update on what I am working on and planning on adding to my program:
  • Read your zone and show a map. On the map you can click and teleport to location.
  • Teleport to a selected target (already working just need new addresses)
  • Teleporting from one zone to another
  • Funky hacks such as glide, jump boost, and underwater walk like other hacks have
  • Maps with common locations with option to click to teleport to them
  • And as usual if you have any ideas let me know
  • And much more!!

For those curious on what I already implemented:
  • I added the option to choose the process (for multi-boxing)
  • More error checking
  • Teleporting without falling through ground (when teleporting great distances)
  • Teleport to target and target info (works, just needs new addresses)
  • Stealthing of the teleporter to help prevent detection via injection and other methods

Now once I get all needed addresses especially the target information I will make a new setup installation and upload a new release with all new features. So the faster I get the addresses the faster you guys get it. The more we all work together the better.

Posted: November 16th, 2009, 12:07 am

santory

Total Posts: 34
santory's Reps: 1
i like to know

for the map and point in interest, can we use eq2map
click on a map the point of interest we need in the game, find the adresse et pointer and using it ?
or you want we can be trlrport everywhere in the map ?

and can make a liste aff all adresse new need ?

Posted: November 16th, 2009, 7:06 am

santory

Total Posts: 34
santory's Reps: 1
Hi i have undestand for the skill process

there is
your actual value
you max value
and the boost value

if you have in green 422 by exemple and are caped
actual value and max value oar to 400 et boost value is 22

the mater is all my persona are max level and cap
so it(s hard o find the good valuer for each skill

the oterting is boost value is probably a pointer of a pointer
and i realy need help for unterstand how find this like target pointer

I send you all the adresse i have verify today and will try to find more

Posted: November 16th, 2009, 3:36 pm

pursuited112

Thank you very much santory! You have provided me with a priceless amount of information that will greatly impact the success and usefulness of my program and oh my god you have saved me an enormous amount of time. If you keep it up, you will have a great chance at being one of the VERY FEW who will get a copy of my Ultimate Advanced EverQuest 2 teleporter that will have features that are not in the public copy.
e
================================================
To everyone else, since I got this HUGE list of new addresses to add, I am going to add them and get a release out. I know I said I was going to release a copy earlier, but its taking longer than I thought because I decided to completely redo the user interface so that its smaller and not as cluttered. I also decided to allow the change of the font and size for user comfort. In my next release the user will be able to completely customize the user interface so that it is the exact way the user wants it.

===============================================

Also keep in mind that I am throwing a team together to assist me in my teleporter. If there is anything you feel you could lend a hand in, just post it in this section and we will see if you can get aboard.

Posted: November 16th, 2009, 7:20 pm

lorix

Total Posts: 3
lorix's Reps: 0
So I've found something interesting addresses for you too.

Pursuited, if you need these addresses I can give you.

Posted: November 16th, 2009, 11:41 pm

pursuited112

Lorix please send me those addresses via PM and send the Cheat Engine save file itself please ASAP!

I cannot believe the amount of he lp I am getting from you guys! I have SO much to do right now its amazing! I am working as FAST as I can to get you all a new release. The new release has a COMPLETELY new interface and the now has an implement injecting / stealthing system. Meaning it is very very very hard for them to detect it. Its ALOT more safe than the other teleporters that just change a memory value. My program does not modify the memory for certain features. For example teleporting: I guarantee that all the other hacks that can teleport do so by changing the memory addresses value which does work. However after decompiling the exe the program does minor checks on certain things that can cause you to get auto-reported. Changing of the coordinates via the memory is NOT that safe! So in order to keep it safe I had to re-do the core of my program. My hack as I said does NOT modify the memory to teleport, what it does is it uses an ingame function (which ironically is called teleport). This in-game function is a function the game uses to teleport your character. For example when you use the call of the overlord or call of qeynos your character gets teleported to town. Well that skill utilizes the ingame function I mentioned. So when you teleport with my program (the new releases not old) it teleports you using the games built in function so therefor its a lot harder to detect and alot safer.

Posted: November 18th, 2009, 10:15 am

pursuited112

Hey seeing as I got all these new addresses to add, its going to take me a while before I get a new release out. But it should not be all that long, I just need to be able to spend a decent amount of time programming to get it done. I will get a new release out fairly soon. So be patient, as you will love this new version of my teleporter.

Posted: November 19th, 2009, 7:22 pm

pursuited112

UPDATED: NOVEMBER 19, 2009

All right I decided to release an 'early' release with a few added features.

The new features in this release are:
  • Complete new slim layout
  • Ability to change font and size (still bugged, causes text to overlap. Will be fixed next release)
  • Ability to select process (for multi-boxers)
  • Teleport to Target
  • Added a file menu to lessen the clutter of one window

Soon to come:
  • Infared Vision
  • Sound Vision
  • Ultraviolet Vision
  • Water Vision
  • Fake Death
  • Size
  • Light Effects
  • Player Size
  • Ability to view ALL ingame stats even hidden ones
  • Common waypoints on map to teleport to (just finishing a list)

Not working in this release:
  • Waypoint system (I am working on the ability to add a title to the saved waypoints. Will be in the next release)
  • The 'Fun Stuff' section has been disabled as portions of it are still being coded. So I disabled the entire window to prevent errors. (Will be enabled on next release)

HUGE NOTE TO CONSIDER:
Please be cautious when using other users teleporters as almost all of them are able to achieve teleportation via editing the memory. Recently I disassembled EverQuest2.exe and found some code that seems to monitor the memory addresses for character coordinates. It seems to log the information and send it somewhere only when the values are changed 'dramatically'. Meaning your coordinates are going up and down by 1 due to you moving, but if you happen to cause that number to 'skip' a 'noticeable' amount is what they are recording. Its kinda hard to explain, but I don't know how else to explain it. Basically they are watching for 'noticeable' changes in your coordinates that are 'un-natural' to what one can do in the game. As for what they are doing I do not know, but that was not in older copies of EverQuest2.exe. So my way around that is to use the games function to do the work because then they do not record that action as it was done with a known function. Make sense? Hope so...

Now for that reason I decided to reprogram the way I achieve teleporting. My teleporter does NOT modify the memory to teleport. How I achieve teleporting is by using an in-game function and manipulating it to my likeing. Using this method is ALOT safer and is way harder to detect. This change in programming is part of the reason it took so long to get a release out as it was quite complex to do this.

BOTTOM LINE, be very careful and extremely cautious if you use a teleporter and it teleports by modifying the memory. As this method is very detectable and can cause your account to get banned. As far as I know, all the teleporters on this site modify the memory to teleport.

Posted: November 19th, 2009, 9:26 pm

nfsfreak987

Total Posts: 37
nfsfreak987's Reps: 0
The screen is all buggy for me, its squished, I can't see any of the buttons on the right side, and its squished vertically and horizontally.

Wors / numbers and bars are covered up because of this.

Also, It wont work for me, Installed a fresh copy, launched eq2 then the program and vice versa. Selected Everquest2.exe process, no character info, no port, no speed hack.

Posted: November 19th, 2009, 9:27 pm

nfsfreak987

LOL, get this. I just tried camping and it said, you cannot camp while on a transport =(

Posted: November 20th, 2009, 3:37 am

bhhunter

Total Posts: 73
bhhunter's Reps: 5
MMO Lord
premium
nfsfreak987 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
LOL, get this. I just tried camping and it said, you cannot camp while on a transport =(

That's eq2. You can't camp on a transport. If you teleported off one and it glitched just rezone

Posted: November 20th, 2009, 7:17 am

nfsfreak987

I was in trak lair, I never actually teleported.

The hack wouldnt show my char info, wouldnt port me, or change speed or anything.

Posted: November 20th, 2009, 8:01 pm

chubbylilbuddy

Total Posts: 15
chubbylilbuddy's Reps: 1
Hey Bro just wanted to let you know that on the new Version the program gives an error after about 3 min of using its a runtime 32 error, just wanted to let ya know. i did try the new settings with the old version and it worked just fine. let me know if there is any other testing i can do.

Posted: November 22nd, 2009, 6:30 am

rjl042165

Total Posts: 21
rjl042165's Reps: 0
I have cleared my computer of the teleporter but still get this message. Any idea whats wrong?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: November 22nd, 2009, 9:02 am

pursuited112

Ok I am aware of the general cause for some of your errors. Let me get out a patch here soon. If anyone can please give a bit more detail on how they are generating the error, that would help out alot. Just give me step by step directions to replicate the error so I can see it on my end. Also there might be a slight address complication so I will update the addresses that are affected. Because the hack uses the addresses differently than it has in the past. So I will look into all this and give you some feedback soon.

Thanks for the continued support!

Also, if you still have the older copies, the addresses from this copy will work for the older copies. Just make sure you do not have the new release running the same time as an older copy or you will for sure get errors more than likely.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online