taultunleashed logoEQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 10
newtopic  postreply
 [ 254 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 10

Posted: October 1st, 2009, 12:06 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I know he will update it when he gets back. he has been busy with some coding and ill try to send him a message about this.

Posted: October 8th, 2009, 10:07 pm

mybrotha

Total Posts: 13
mybrotha's Reps: 0
downloaded this today, went to install and norton popped up telling me it blocked and deleted a trojan from this file.

Posted: October 12th, 2009, 9:28 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Its clean. Its because it reads offsets it is found a trojan.

Posted: October 15th, 2009, 9:39 pm

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
I ensure you all that the program and all attachments in this thread are 100% clean and if any virus scanner detects something it will be whats called a "false positive" which frequently occurs with hacks. I do intend on updating this teleporter however at this time I do not have an active account of any kind and without a active account I cannot update my program. However I did program my advance teleporter to allow users to make there own registry config files and allow the program to function with the updated addresses. Sadly thats up to the community to do if one knows how. I did write a brief tutorial on the basic concept in finding a memory address. The tutorial can be found by clicking here.

Unfortunately I do not plan on reactivating my EverQuest 2 account any time soon. I originally got my first account from a user (from another site) so I could make him a personal hack for EverQuest 2. Then with the remaining time I decided to make a teleporter and release it here. To add more features I added only one month to the game with my own money. Since I do not play the game I do not intend on renewing the account. I have moved onto other games and just recently started to make something for the new MMORPG entitled Aion. Unless someone can come up with a trial account or a active account of some kind it will be a while before I personally update the teleporter.

For the record I will not release my source code due to some of the custom functions and 'hidden' features I have implemented into the advanced teleporter. The advanced teleporter source code is actually based off a 'template' that I created that took many years to fully create of which allows me to do almost endless things I need to do pertaining to hacking. So I hope this clarifies those interested in obtaining the source to 'continue' the teleporter and I also hope it clears up my reasons as to why I won't give out my source code.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please either reply to this thread or PM me. If you want to talk to me via MSN, then PM me your MSN details and I will add you.

Sorry if this disappoints anyone, but I purposely programed the teleporter to allow end users to find the addresses used in the game and modify the appropriate .reg config file (which can be found in the first post of this thread in the attachments) to allow them to still use the program. I could of left that feature out and then there would be no way of the program getting updated. Sadly alot of programmers do not do that to their hacks and doing that will ultimately causes their program to become outdated and no longer working until they personally do it themselves and that does not allow the community to help each other. So my program allows the community to keep the program alive if I am unable to. I would be more than happy to help guide the community, but I personally cannot test any of the results without an active account.

Posted: October 16th, 2009, 9:48 pm

rcook01

Total Posts: 6
rcook01's Reps: 2
can some one test these memory locations for me i have not done the locations yet just speed and the character info

btw 64 bit only sorry guys i have a mate that is working on the 32 bit ones as well.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: October 17th, 2009, 5:20 am

mybrotha

Total Posts: 13
mybrotha's Reps: 0
i cant get this to work at all, nothing seems to apply, like its just not registering that EQ is even open, any help?

Posted: October 17th, 2009, 9:12 am

thapharsyde

Total Posts: 4
thapharsyde's Reps: 0
premium
I CAN CONFIRM , WORKED! back to running at 300 again .....

STEPS ,
1st , must be 64 Bit system ,
Shut down your VIRUS PROTECTION , or it will remove the .exe from the prog and you will get an error on your shortcut.
if this happens run the ATP msi again and repair once virus protection is shut down.
DOWNLOAD the new .reg
double click reg and update the reg info on your system .
run eq2 , load into game then run the ATP.
set your speed.
lock the speed with the checkbox.
return to game , and SCROLL OUT TO SEE YOUR TOON THEN SCROLL BACK IN , have PHUN.

Posted: October 17th, 2009, 5:37 pm

rcook01

locations working now.HUGE thanks to pursuited112 and bhhunter .

btw im still having problems finding the first pointer with the offset needed all the other pointers are easy.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: October 20th, 2009, 1:35 am

rcook01

32 bit version here not tested had a mate get them for me.
only speed and location
no resits name bla bla bla

Posted: October 20th, 2009, 1:02 pm

weaponx112

Total Posts: 3
weaponx112's Reps: 0
downloaded and ran the 32bit settings, they did not work. the 64 bit work fine though.

Posted: October 23rd, 2009, 1:10 pm

pursuited112

I possibly have some GREAT news! A kind user has offered me a trial account for EQ2. Once I am able to get this Trial Account I will then be able to continue my teleporter and possibly add more features. Once I do get a trial account of some kind, I will first get a complete up-to-date settings for both 32 and 64bit versions. So as of right now, all I am waiting for is this user to contact me and give me the needed information. Keep in mind that I will possibly be getting a trial account and I will only be able to update my teleporter during the Trial Account time frame. So that will not be all that long of time. So if anyone here happens to have an extra trial account I sure could use it. The longer I have trial accounts, the more I can add to the teleporter and the longer I can update it. So I thank the community for your support and use of my teleporter. Hopefully I will get this trial account semi soon so I can get to work right away. Right now I am real busy with creating hacks for other games (such as Aion and FlyFF). I decided that I will still do EQ2 because of the ammount of PMs I receive that pertain to my EQ2 teleporter. I will leave my message with this, the quicker I get the trial account, the quicker I am to start updating this.

Thank you everyone and have a great day!

Posted: October 23rd, 2009, 6:47 pm

bhhunter

Total Posts: 73
bhhunter's Reps: 5
MMO Lord
premium
You can make a trial account in ~1 min with the same email.

Posted: October 24th, 2009, 7:16 am

salandor7817

Total Posts: 2
salandor7817's Reps: 0
Yeah, if you don't already have the updated launcher go here:

http://everquest2.station.sony.com/freeTrial.vm

Otherwise, you can follow these steps straight from their website:

1. Create a Station Account or log in to your existing Station Account.
2. Click on the 'Try!' button to activate the EverQuest II Trial.
3. To get into the game, click on the EverQuest II button.

I'd create one for you to save the hassle since you dont play the game and therefore aren't as familiar with the interface, but I'm at work, lol.

Nonetheless, even being totally foreign to it all, its pretty self explanatory. Hope to see a 32bit update soon![/url]

Posted: October 27th, 2009, 7:38 pm

pursuited112

Well I have great news for everyone! I was able to raise enough paypal balance and decided to use it for EverQuest 2 buy getting a time card. From the time of this message I will have 30 days to work and update my program and implement suggested features. Right now I am working on getting all the addresses correct and then upload the file so everyone will have a working teleporter. After that I will then begin on adding the features users have suggested.

Posted: October 28th, 2009, 8:31 am

kram337

Total Posts: 4
kram337's Reps: 0
I tried using this tool today. I installed it and also ran the reg file from rcook01 for 64bit systems.

When I'm in game I launched the application. I tried setting the speed on it, but it didn't do anything. It also couldn't see my current xyz loc. I'm wondering if theres been a patch since Oct 28th.

But then again, I'm also running the everquest2.exe file from 9/24/2009. This was the last forced patch. Maybe I need to go back and find the hex addresses for that build. Think thats my issue?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online