taultunleashed logoEQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 7
newtopic  postreply
 [ 254 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 7

Posted: August 7th, 2009, 9:59 am

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
GREAT NEWS! I am finally done with auto setup.

There are no NEW features.

Its just an auto setup program that sets it up for you. There is a Setup Instructions included. Its fairly simple, just run "Adv Eq2 Tele.exe" and follow the instructions. Before the setup will continue, it will search your computer for previous versions of the teleporter and the archive. If either exist, the setup will tell you where they are found and will terminate the setup. So you MUST remove ALL instances of the teleporter.

I am currently working on implementing some of the requests stated in previous posts. Such as selecting multiple processes and others.

YOU CAN FIND THE DOWNLOAD IN THE FIRST POST! ALSO BE SURE TO POST BACK YOUR SETUP EXPERIENCES WHEN DONE SO I KNOW THAT IT WORKS FOR YOU. IF YOU DON'T HOW WILL I KNOW IT WORKS FOR EVERYONE?

Here is a copy of what the setup instructions say:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter Auto Install Package | By: Pursuited
For release only at TaultUnleashed.com

1) Remove ALL instances of previous copies of Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter from the system. Be sure to empty the recycle bin too! If setup detects a copy, it will stop the installation with an error and show you the location of the file that was found.

2) Verify that there are 6 files that came with the download. The files should be the following:
Adv Eq2 Tele.exe
Adv Eq2 Tele.msi
Adv Eq2 Tele1.cab
Adv Eq2 Tele.ini
Adv Eq2 Tele.x64.msi
Setup Instructions.txt

3) Run "Adv Eq2 Tele.exe" to setup the program. (note: it will search your computer
for instances of older versions and will take a while depending on the speed of your
system.)

4) Follow setup instructions

5) Start the teleporter and have fun!

6) Go back to the forums and post your problems on the forums and let me know if the setup works or not.

Posted: August 7th, 2009, 1:24 pm

n0z13

Total Posts: 63
n0z13's Reps: 10
premium
saying to me Error Applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid

Posted: August 7th, 2009, 3:25 pm

tault_shade20

Total Posts: 5
tault_shade20's Reps: 0
same here

Posted: August 7th, 2009, 3:50 pm

cheatwow

Total Posts: 84
cheatwow's Reps: 7
Active User > 50 Posts
same here and now i have no Speed anymore QQ same issue on the vista and windows 7

Posted: August 7th, 2009, 5:14 pm

wzayed2

Total Posts: 18
wzayed2's Reps: 1
premium
same here Applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid

Posted: August 8th, 2009, 3:53 am

pursuited112

Wierd, let me look into that and get a fix out, has anyone had a successful install?

Posted: August 8th, 2009, 2:08 pm

smag

Total Posts: 7
smag's Reps: 0
premium
i got the same message, but it worked nonetheless

Posted: August 9th, 2009, 4:19 pm

thapharsyde

Total Posts: 4
thapharsyde's Reps: 0
premium
yep , i am getting the same error msg , info for assistance , running Vista X64 , haven't tested it on x86 so not sure on that one yet. Regardless , Great work , keep on keeping on friend.

Posted: August 9th, 2009, 10:14 pm

pursuited112

Ill get it to work, this is exactly why I wanted testers before I just released it. But everyone wanted the teleporter so I just released it. But give me time to figure this out....*sigh*

Posted: August 12th, 2009, 3:03 am

pursuited112

Updated August 12, 2009

I decided to completely re-do the setup utility. I have tested it on 5 machines and I had no errors. So hopefully this will work for all of you.

There are no new features, its the same as before. New features will start to be incorporated once there is success with users and the setup installation.

For the most part it seems people will only come and post if they cannot get it to work. No one came on and said the last setup worked for them (except I did get one PM saying it did). If you guys do not report what happens there is no way of fixing it. So please do not just post when something goes bad. Post how you like the program, what you want to see added, if it works or not, ect...

The download can be found in the first post.

Also I included the registry files that the program reads from. Use them ONLY when EQ2 gets updated and if I did not get around to updating the teleporter. Instructions on how to do this can be found in the first post.

Posted: August 12th, 2009, 5:11 am

wzayed2

Total Posts: 18
wzayed2's Reps: 1
premium
The installation was successfull and it worked fine for me. Looking forward to seeing this hack work for multiple instances of EQ2 on the same PC.

Thank you :)

Posted: August 12th, 2009, 1:33 pm

smag

Total Posts: 7
smag's Reps: 0
premium
The multi-instance functionality is definetly big on my list as well. The port to mob functionality would be very nice, or maybe even a way to integrate eq2map poi's?

Posted: August 12th, 2009, 3:00 pm

pursuited112

I am glad to hear that the installation was a success, finally I found the correct build for 32 and 64 bit machines. Anyways, I will begin on new features asap!

What features do you want to see added the most? If you could want a certain feature, what feature do you want more than anything?

Posted: August 12th, 2009, 3:25 pm

cheatwow

Total Posts: 84
cheatwow's Reps: 7
Active User > 50 Posts
WARP TO (target) would be the best fuction
the would like to have SEE underwater and breath underwater

Posted: August 12th, 2009, 5:05 pm

n0z13

Total Posts: 63
n0z13's Reps: 10
premium
a working grow larger button lol

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online