taultunleashed logoEQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 4
newtopic  postreply
 [ 254 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Hacks - Advanced EverQuest 2 Teleporter by Pursuited : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 4

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 7:10 am

rjl042165

Total Posts: 21
rjl042165's Reps: 0
It's not loading my character's information so i cant teleport anywhere

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 7:31 am

cheatwow

Total Posts: 84
cheatwow's Reps: 7
Active User > 50 Posts
everytime i teleport i am out of the world i click on the +- 10 and nothing happens i really hate porting then having to /quit to get back on land
i am running vista 32

anyhelp on this

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 1:30 pm

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
rjl042165 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
It's not loading my character's information so i cant teleport anywhere

Have you double-clicked on the right registry file?

cheatwow (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
everytime i teleport i am out of the world i click on the +- 10 and nothing happens i really hate porting then having to /quit to get back on land
i am running vista 32

anyhelp on this

It all depends on the map, how far your teleporting, the terrain of which you are teleporting to, and many other factors. Teleporting great distances will more than likely cause you to fall into the world. You need to break it up into smaller steps.

You say that you did + 10 and it did nothing?

When you press those buttons, does it adjust the appropriate variable?

Also, if you are falling through the world, the +10 -10 will more than likely not get you above ground. Even if it was set to 100. Those buttons are intended for if you are stuck. Stuck as in if you teleported into a tree or something.

If you are falling ever, just let yourself continue to fall and you will auto-teleport to a save zone.

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 3:41 pm

rjl042165

The registry file isnt showing up for me

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 6:30 pm

pursuited112

Could you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

I just downloaded the EQ2 Tele from the first post, extracted the files to a folder and took a screenshot of what the registry files look like.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Also here is a screenshot of the contents in the Rar file:

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Whats circled in red are the registry files, as they even say to the right under type.

If you STILL can't see them for some reason check to see if you have "Show hidden files" enabled.

To do so, assuming you don't know how, follow these steps:
(although I do not see why the files would be hidden due to them not having that file attribute, but in case they do...)

Windows XP:
On the Tools menu in Windows Explorer, click Folder Options.
Click the View tab
Under Hidden files and folders, click Show hidden files and folders.

Windows Vista:
Open My Computer
Press ALT (which brings up the menu)
Press Tools>Folder Options
The Folder Options Window should come up
In the folder options window, click the View Tab
Under hidden files and folders choose "Show hidden files and folder"

Are you sure they are not showing up? I know for a fact that they are there. Are you extracting ALL the files within the archive? Are you even using Winrar to extract the files? If not, read a few posts above and follow the steps I provided for another user to extract the files.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE DOWNLOADED THE TELEPORTER, PLEASE POST YOUR FEEDBACK WHETHER IT IS WORKING OR NOT! THAT IS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK! CMON NOW! THERE HAVE BEEN MULTIPLE DOWNLOADS SINCE I POSTED THE FIX AND I KINDA NEED TO KNOW IF ITS WORKING PROPERLY OTHERWISE I CANT FIX IT!

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 7:07 pm

pursuited112

Seeing as users are having a difficult time installing the teleporter for some reason, I removed the rar archive and will be releasing a auto installer.

So until then, the teleporter has been REMOVED.

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 7:19 pm

rjl042165

Still not there. These are the only 2 i have from the dl.

Last edited by rjl042165 on July 19th, 2009, 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 7:57 pm

pursuited112

@rjl042165: Can you re-size or remove your image. Its stretching the forum out and the image has ALOT of un-needed whitespace whereas you can crop the image to show JUST the needed information.

Its alright, I removed the download link and creating an auto-installer for the program, so all a user has to do is run the setup utility and the setup will take care of all the non-sense. I have to do this because with the new features I am going to be adding, it will get harder and harder for users to get the teleporter to work.

Until I release this, everyones going to have to use EQ2Climb, this thread.

Also be aware that this new version WILL NOT run if there are other copies of the archive or teleporter present on the system.

I am spending to much time explaining to users how to install the program in this thread and PMs. Which means spending less time adding features to the program.

In the mean time, does anyone have ANY suggestions for the program?

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 8:50 pm

cheatwow

Active User > 50 Posts
it may be his virus scanner that might be cause him download issue

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 8:52 pm

cheatwow

Active User > 50 Posts
(In the mean time, does anyone have ANY suggestions for the program?)

yeah i use MMOViper radar for in game. any way u can get it to target a mob on the radar or on Map (IE) a location on map and click a button Called WARP to Target

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 9:54 pm

pursuited112

cheatwow (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
(In the mean time, does anyone have ANY suggestions for the program?)

yeah i use MMOViper radar for in game. any way u can get it to target a mob on the radar or on Map (IE) a location on map and click a button Called WARP to Target

That is an AMAZING suggestion! I will have to look into how I would go about it. I personally do not use the radar, but I will download it and see how it works and see if what you suggest is possible. Give me a while before I give a definite answer as to whether or not its possible.

Again, GREAT suggestion cheatwow!

Any other suggestions?

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 9:59 pm

pursuited112

I forgot to mention that I finished the tutorial on how to find memory addresses. You can read the thread here. Please post what you think about it! It took a while to create and its always good to know what people think about it.

Posted: July 19th, 2009, 12:45 am

dtucker2003

dtucker2003's Reps: 0
I downloaded the File before you removed
I download teh Program Extracted it to my rood Drive "not that it matters" Ran the Reg thing as you instructed. and the program came online. I can Run Faster No Problem,

However the Problem i am having is the Teleport part.

I know it said try smaller leaps stuff like that but the onl thing i can get to work flawlessly is the "Y" Elevation but when i use the the other locations items and or even the Write All it acts like my Charecters Cameria Moves to the Location but not my Charecter, Then with in about 2-3 sec i am right back were started,

FYI, when i was using eq2 Climb. I got teleported out of the worl all the Time, but the speed part worked Great.

My System Design

HP - Pavilion DV-7
Win Vista 64bit
4 GB or Ram
128mb nivida Graphics Card
and other goodies

THANKS for all the Hard Work you have put in to this Project and other ones that you may have on the back burner

!!!AWESOME PROGRAM!!!

Thanks
Hiest

Posted: July 19th, 2009, 3:48 am

pursuited112

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
I know it said try smaller leaps stuff like that but the onl thing i can get to work flawlessly is the "Y" Elevation but when i use the the other locations items and or even the Write All it acts like my Charecters Cameria Moves to the Location but not my Charecter, Then with in about 2-3 sec i am right back were started

All those problems mentioned above are already fixed in the release I just finished. However I have not uploaded it as of yet. I am in the process of making an installer for the program so people are not confused in getting it to work. Sad to say, I would of had that fixed along time ago, but no one seems to want to reply how the program runs. Most seem to download the program and then are never to be seen again. However someone was kind enough to pm me the same problem you are having and so I fixed it. Problem is way too many people are pm'ing me or replying to thread in not being able to get the program to run. So I had to halt programming new features and fixes to explain how to get the program to work. And since I am doing that I am spending to much time explaining myself rather than programming, so I decided to make a installer as I said. And sad to say, this installer is going to take a while to complete, but in the end it will be worth it because the new features I am adding are going to be amazing!

Also for everyone reading this, the new release WILL NOT work if there are other copies of the advanced teleporter on the system anywhere! This new release I am working on works with completely new settings and older versions WILL interfere with the new release. So be prepared to remove ALL other copies of the teleporter. I am just giving you all a heads up because I know someone will not be able to get the teleporter to work due to having another copy hidden on the system somewhere.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
THANKS for all the Hard Work you have put in to this Project and other ones that you may have on the back burner

Thank you so very much Hiest / dtucker2003! You do not realize how much I appreciate acknowledgment of my hard work. Alot of programmers and good hackers (the good ones) stop releasing their programs due to lack of user feedback. They spend alot of time doing this stuff as a hobby and some programmers / hackers incentive is the feedback from the people who use it. When they release a program and they see 100 downloads and 2 posts they don't want to release their program or support it anymore. So I thank you very very much and just that tiny sentence makes all the difference! I wish everyone was like you and took the time to say thank you once in a while.

Posted: July 19th, 2009, 4:37 am

bhhunter

Total Posts: 73
bhhunter's Reps: 5
MMO Lord
premium
my Charecters Cameria Moves to the Location but not my Charecter, Then with in about 2-3 sec i am right back were started,

This is slightly known. I admit that teleport is not perfect, but it does work.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online