taultunleashed logoEQ2MegaBot’ v2.4 Released - Buff Bot AND HUNTER BOT! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 9
newtopic  postreply
 [ 156 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
blue large dot

EQ2MegaBot’ v2.4 Released - Buff Bot AND HUNTER BOT! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 9

Posted: May 25th, 2005, 8:54 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
tazman076";p="65526 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Also thought i'd share this little use i came up with for your script richy.

I call it tracker bot :) and this might even be of use with classes that track i don't know anything about them. But this can be done with any class.

First i make a macro with /poke for all named that i know of in every zone.. we could compile a list here of what diff people know that works...i.e. /poke bor in ools will look for Borxx

I bind this to a macro key and set the script to hit it once after each pull. I then set the responce string to look for a return of /pokes himself . <<notice the offset period. If it detects said response i have another macro key set up with either a /gu or /tell to specific person maybe one of my other toons. saying HEY GUYS there is a named up in my zone.

Worked slick on couple named in feerot and the named NB in el last couple days hehe

Nice to see some creative uses!

There is a seachformob INI variable that will look in the mob database for a char and print something if it finds it, I haven't explored the uses of it, but could be pretty powerful. I wanted to highlight a point on the map, but I don't think Wyv has put that functionality in it yet. I would create a loc trail to it if it finds it? Or have it call a ResponseString so you could do it yourself - brainstorm some ideas for me to implment to make it useful.

Posted: May 25th, 2005, 8:55 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
tazman076";p="65546 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hunting by mob name would rock... no more accidently pulling that double up blue that wonders into pull range if your camping a specific spot and type of mob

Cool- It's on the future list - easy to do with RegEx.

Posted: May 25th, 2005, 8:58 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
mally42";p="65584 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Richy - Ok so I think I have it working a bit better with targeting and movement. Not too sure what if anything I did that may have help it so I wanted to run the changes I made by you and see if what I did makes sense.

In the RunToLoc I changed the following and this is where I'm not sure if what I did is right but it seems to turn better now.

Even though my arrow keys are set for movement I tried to change it to use a and d to move left and right. Not sure if what I did is right though so here's what I changed it to.

kRight=VirtualKey.VK_d
kLeft=VirtualKey.VK_a

Also I changed this: howClose=0

Then I went to MainFunctions and changed this:

if mobDist > 10 then
Call RunToLoc(mobX, mobY, -1, FALSE, 1)

In the character ini file I switched from CLOSESTSCON to RANDOMPOINTS and increased the RandomRunRange a bit. Last I set LookForMonsterTime=1

Here is what I noticed after making those changes. First the bot when starting to run would make minor left and right movements based on it's target I think. If it had nothing targeted it would run straight. It seemed to make the most dramatic turns when entering combat. Obviously because it entered combat and was turning to face the creature. It always has done this though.

As far as the range it would most often find a target in range but sometimes would still try and cast on creatures out of range. Also for no apparent reason I can see the bot will most often switch back to it's target after healing itself now which is great!

My main question is did I do the VirtualKey thing right? Also when running is it suppose to make more dramatic course changes? Like if the bot did not find a target will it always run straight or is it random? In other words can the bot make a 90 angle turn when looking for a target in RANDOMPOINTS mode? If so I don't think I fixed my movement issue as it will mostly run straight but does kind of move left or right when running now.

It would be so awesome if there was a waypoint system implemented in the future. Often I'd run into walls or in water. Also I had a question about RANDOMSQUARE. Does that work? I don't think it does but, it would be cool to have the bot only hunt in a definable radius or square.

Anyways just wanted to update my progress with the hunter. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Don't use RandomPoints - not really setup for EQ2, will never "see" a target, just uses the TAB key to go through targets.

Your Virtual Keys is fine.

Honestly, I have redone 50% of the target logic in 2.5 and it does a great job of targetting things correclty now and not even trying to run to them if they are not in range... so hang on, I think you'll like it, I'm gone until Sat... sorry

Posted: May 25th, 2005, 9:55 am

redman
redman's Reps:
Does 2.5 have logic for locked encounters? Running up to someone elses locked encounter and waving your arms around at their mob is remarkably bot like behaviour. IIRC, it will stand there until they finish killing before heading for other mobs too.

RedMan.

Posted: May 25th, 2005, 12:11 pm

tldtms
tldtms's Reps:
Redman strange, the version I have detects locked encounters and skips them.

Posted: May 25th, 2005, 4:44 pm

redman
redman's Reps:
It only happened the one time so... /shrug.

Posted: May 26th, 2005, 8:39 am

tazman076

Total Posts: 169
tazman076's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
maybe at time your bot detected it, it was not yet engaged

Posted: May 26th, 2005, 9:31 am

malar1
malar1's Reps:
I got mine to work by changing everything back to Defaults then going back in and setting just a couple of keys that should have been set...after I did that it fired right up and I took off :)

Now I have a different problem...after LU9 everything to seems to fire right up but when it gets finished doing what it has to be done the Buffbot goes right into healing itself...over and over and over til she is out of power....I can't see anywhere where there is a problem.

The only thing I've been able to catch is,it says that my main guy needs to be healed and keeps repeating/healing itself...not sure what's going on,not sure if I hit a button by accident or what,but this is very frustrating.

Anyone else have/had this problem...Richy,do you know what I'm talking about ?

Posted: May 26th, 2005, 9:48 am

malar1
malar1's Reps:
After testing it again,everything loads up fine,after everything has loaded up thats when the bot goes into healing itself over and over,even when the bot runs out of power it keeps trying to heal itself or whoever you click the bot on,Im not sure how to fix this...or am I missing something ? Can someone enlighten me please :?

edit: the problem started after I had my friend group with me then I mentored down both my main account and my second(bot)account to him.
Ever since then,thats when my problem with the healing started.

Posted: May 26th, 2005, 10:59 am

malar1
malar1's Reps:
This is what I am seeing....

5/26/2005 2:35:06 PM: Health: -22880 - buffer
5/26/2005 2:35:06 PM: buffer - Health: -22880 is below 75%, so needs a heal
5/26/2005 2:35:06 PM: Health: 11696 - main account
5/26/2005 2:35:06 PM: SendKey() '112'
5/26/2005 2:35:06 PM: ** Entering HealMe()
5/26/2005 2:35:06 PM: TimerCheck(Cast Timer) Timer: 2.0 CurTimer: 2.8 TimerUp=True
5/26/2005 2:35:06 PM: TimerCheck(Action Recast Timer: Gehna's Healing Arc) Timer: 11.0 CurTimer: 2.8 TimerUp=False
5/26/2005 2:35:06 PM: TimerCheck(Cast Timer) Timer: 2.0 CurTimer: 3.1 TimerUp=True
5/26/2005 2:35:06 PM: TimerCheck(Action Recast Timer: Bestowal of Vitae) Timer: -1.0 CurTimer: 28.2 TimerUp=True
5/26/2005 2:35:06 PM: Casting [Bestowal of Vitae] - QB: 49 Key: 2 [50] Cast Time: 2 Wait Time: 6 Target Type: CURRENT TARGET
5/26/2005 2:35:06 PM: QuickBar(49)
5/26/2005 2:35:06 PM: SendKey() '50'
5/26/2005 2:35:07 PM: StartTimer(Action Recast Timer: Bestowal of Vitae) SET: 8.0 seconds
5/26/2005 2:35:07 PM: StartTimer(Cast Timer) SET: 2.0 seconds
5/26/2005 2:35:07 PM: ActionClass.Copy[Bestowal of Vitae]
5/26/2005 2:35:07 PM: ** Leaving HealMe()
5/26/2005 2:35:07 PM: ** Waiting for Request... Waiting for: 6 secs - Time Left till logout: 1,794 secs
5/26/2005 2:35:07 PM: ** Your Health/Power= 100% / 84% - Monster Health = -22880% - Pet Health - 100%

Posted: May 26th, 2005, 11:50 am

grimsoar
grimsoar's Reps:
I was playing around with the Offensive Bot during lunch today and noticed a problem with target health's being reported as very large and negative numbers. Did the new patch break something?

Posted: May 26th, 2005, 12:45 pm

tazman076

Total Posts: 169
tazman076's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Yea its definately Broke... Richy you'll need to look at it.. Probably require Wyv.... all health values are coming up neg and huge... And they are all showing gray and being ignored.

Posted: May 26th, 2005, 8:50 pm

malar1
malar1's Reps:
Well,I've played with my healer for awhile today and found out,if you can keep from dying and stopping the script between zonning you'll be ok for now...the one thing that doesn't work are the main heals...my second account plays a cleric,the only spells it casts are the reactive heals and your group heal when you command it to.It's a little tideous,but it's all I can do til it gets fixed :)

Posted: May 27th, 2005, 5:26 am

grimsoar
grimsoar's Reps:
richyrich";p="64825 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Did you guys replace the Turning code that I posted using the LEFT/RIGHT keys? A new version with lots of fixes will be out in the next 24-48 hours.

Rich

Where is our new version? It's been 2 weeks!

Hey Richy, haven't seen you online in awhile. When are you going to wrap up your scripting and start playing again?

Posted: May 27th, 2005, 3:07 pm

lman123
lman123's Reps:
can someone tell me where the log file is, i'm having a hard time finding it
ok and maybe i'm doing something very wrong, but i filled out ini and ran it in the game while grouped with master, and says script running hit f12 to stop, i try giving commands from master and slave does not respond.

; Number of the server you are on - look at the INI files in your game dir
; Name of the EQ2 Server you are playing on.
; This is required to find the EQ2 INI file to read window locations
EQ2Server=mistmoore

i looked and i don't see a server number, maybe this isn't the problem, but without the log i don't know what to do

thanks

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online