taultunleashed logoEQ2MegaBot’ v2.4 Released - Buff Bot AND HUNTER BOT! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 7
newtopic  postreply
 [ 156 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
blue large dot

EQ2MegaBot’ v2.4 Released - Buff Bot AND HUNTER BOT! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 7

Posted: May 16th, 2005, 5:42 pm

tazman076

Total Posts: 169
tazman076's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
tld.. the min pwr and min health apply to all the bots...buff or offensive... after all you wouldn't want your wizard trying to continue killing blues with 0 pwr would ya..

for the setting of distance read 9 posts up hehe.. richy outlined the changes needed and which script you'll find them in

Posted: May 17th, 2005, 4:34 am

tldtms
tldtms's Reps:
The post rich made was in refrence to the distance at which the character starts to run.

My problem is, my character can shoot a bow farther then 20 distance.

Posted: May 17th, 2005, 5:34 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
tldtms";p="65015 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Great Script rich! I've been playing around with this and loving it. Its nice to leave your character and have it level for you..

One problem I ran into is, I"m level 41, and to me a level 36 is green to me. The script detects it as a grey and skips it.

Where would I edit this in the script?

I cant wait till the new version is released...

Yes - someone else found this too.

Change this file:
EQ2MEGABot_MainLoop_v24.vbs
Find this:
if (CharLevel >= 41) then
MinGreen=4
MinBlue=3
MaxYellow=4
MaxOrange=6
CharLevelRange = 5

Change MinGreen=6 meaning 6 levels below you is a green.

Rich

Posted: May 17th, 2005, 6:01 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
tldtms";p="65040 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm also having a problem with the BOT not running anywhere. However, on STANDSTILL it works great, as I just put the character in one place.

Back to the problem, the BOT will move for a little distance then stop. I'm expecting the BOT to run to anything it see's, what would the distance need to be set for this?

I think it need better detection for when your being attacked. Like "YOU, but misses" should trigger a fight back atempt. (OFFENSIVE ONLY)

I'm currently getting a message Min Power to fight : 50 STOP. I thought this was BUFFBOT only.

All and all this rocks. I cant wait till the next version, when will that be? =)

You are the second person to have problem with the bot running - which I haven't figured out yet as it works for me and many others. I have made significant changes in the bot's targetting, turning and moving in the new version (which is real close) so not worth trying to figure out 2.4 as 2.5 is almost out and I think will help a lot.

Yes, the Bot should to to (near) anything it sees as long as it's within the RandomRunRange distance in seconds (ie, how far you can run in XX seconds based on max run speed noted)

As far as attack detection, the bot currently check for:
"YOU, but misses"
"but YOU"
"Your ward absorbed"
"hits YOU"

I have tested it every way and it always seems to kick in for me... if you find the bot is not fighting back on one of these messages, then please send me a log file to review what is being missed. If there are other messages that need to trigger being attacked, please send them to me.

As far as the MinPower, you have to set it to 0 - it is active in all modes. The INI gives some help on how to set it:
; Set to 0 if you just want the bot to blast forever
; For Offensive Bots, set to 0, you want to fight until you are out of power, right?
StopFightingPowerSTR=0

Next version is close, tried to release it this past weekend but life got in the way (3 young kids does that).

Soon...

Posted: May 17th, 2005, 6:03 am

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
tldtms";p="65078 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
The post rich made was in refrence to the distance at which the character starts to run.

My problem is, my character can shoot a bow farther then 20 distance.

It's the same logic, you can increase the numbers posted to make him stop "sooner" and shoot. Again, in v2.5 it will be much easier to fiddle with and adjust, but for now, you have to hack it - sorry!

Posted: May 17th, 2005, 7:43 am

tldtms
tldtms's Reps:
Thanks rich, my character shoots farther, but it seems I was running into another problem..

Does the script work with line of sight? For example. The script see's a green con mob, but it wont attack it. However if I manually click my range attack it works..Also if I move my character around a bit, he does seem to attack the same mob he just ignored..

Also, I woulndt mind donating regularly to you to become a full time beta tester. Let me know! I love what you have done so far, I cant wait till 2.5

Posted: May 18th, 2005, 9:43 am

tazman076

Active User > 50 Posts
Rich,

I'm off today so if your around let me know if you got time to work on this Hunter bot not moving and what you need from me. I'll PM you whatever your looking for. Would like to get it running. Finding static spawns is proving to be a pain to find any decent afk xp.

Thanks
-Taz

Posted: May 18th, 2005, 3:36 pm

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
Sorry - I'm out of town right now on business. Will be back tomorrow, but probably can't work on it until the weekend.

What you can do though is give me the results of the TestMode=10 and TestMode=11 testing.

Did it run? Those are some basic tests that focus in on just the running logic, so if those didn't work, I would really like to see the logs.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted: May 19th, 2005, 4:15 am

tazman076

Active User > 50 Posts
I'll run them and send you the logs today. I went in and switched out the INSERT for NUMLOCK both in the script and in my options and oddly enough i got the bot to move. Still didn't as we would ahve wanted... but baby steps

Posted: May 19th, 2005, 9:32 am

tldtms
tldtms's Reps:
Apparently if you have one thoes keyboards with the funtion lock, it wont allow INSERT to work.

I fixed it by changing the INI to say NUMLOCK.

Posted: May 19th, 2005, 8:27 pm

tldtms
tldtms's Reps:
Feature/Request

Ability to logout once your character dies. Too often people are tring to rez me and inviting me to groups. I also saw posts on the fourm where this is suspiciuos activity.

Thanks!

Posted: May 20th, 2005, 5:00 pm

malar1
malar1's Reps:
Hello all...great program Richy...I have a couple of questions...

I've gotten most of everything to work except of a couple of things...for some reason when my main account attacks, my 2nd account will automatically heal then switch from my qb1 to my qb3 and will just sit there....and my other question is after reading some posts,it seems I need to locate the master button MBUTTON...I'm not sure how to do this and I don't see where to set it or find it ?

After looking at everything for hours trying to figure out what I need to do,everything almost becomes a blurr hehe...I'm sure I'm over looking something....can someone help me out please ?

Posted: May 21st, 2005, 12:46 am

phatfuture
phatfuture's Reps:
I have used several hours trying to get this to work, but i cant seem to do it. I will try one last time, then ill save logs and ini for (hopefully) someone to help me. If anyone wanna help, please post here or PM me.

I usually understand most things pc related, so you will not deal with a complete !@#$%^&* :)

Thanks

Posted: May 21st, 2005, 3:03 am

phatfuture
phatfuture's Reps:
Well, I got it working now, dont know what was the problem really..

Amazing job rich, im really impressed. However, i have a problem you (or someone else might help me with. It runs for like 5 mins, then it stops. XU still says theres 1 script running tho.. I dont really know what causes it, it runs to next target fine and stuff like that so it cant really be related to that.. Hope someone has an idea or have had similar problem and might have a solution. If not, ill post logs and ini, or pm them to whoever comes to the rescue :)

Thanks

Posted: May 21st, 2005, 9:54 am

malar1
malar1's Reps:
Well after digging around,probing and cussing I finally got it to work....nice job Richy,this works wonderfully,now I can run my main account with my second as a healer :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online