taultunleashed logoHarvestBot 4.xx discussion : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 7
newtopic  postreply
 [ 147 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
blue large dot

HarvestBot 4.xx discussion : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 7

Posted: January 26th, 2006, 7:03 am

jimjim2
jimjim2's Reps:
clueless as to why bot runs detects node, runs to node, interupts the harvest and then wanders off for something else but basicaly starts runing up and down the same way.

on a AMD64 winX pro, someone else posted earlier in this thread that he had the same problem but didnt find a solution.

Is this a known problem or the Bot here jsut not uptodate with EQ2 and i should stop bothering and check out eq2harvester ?

Posted: January 26th, 2006, 9:51 am

monk37887
monk37887's Reps:
jimjim2 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
clueless as to why bot runs detects node, runs to node, interupts the harvest and then wanders off for something else but basicaly starts runing up and down the same way.

on a AMD64 winX pro, someone else posted earlier in this thread that he had the same problem but didnt find a solution.

Is this a known problem or the Bot here jsut not uptodate with EQ2 and i should stop bothering and check out eq2harvester ?

Sounds vaguely similar to an issue I had a while back, turned out it was caused by one of my buffs that constantly chewed my health -- bot saw health wavering, thought I was being attacked, ran away.

Posted: January 30th, 2006, 5:42 am

jimjim2
jimjim2's Reps:
monk37887 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Sounds vaguely similar to an issue I had a while back, turned out it was caused by one of my buffs that constantly chewed my health -- bot saw health wavering, thought I was being attacked, ran away.

thanks for reply monk but i have full health bar, no movement there having more success with Harvester atm

Posted: February 2nd, 2006, 8:07 am

rantrezz
rantrezz's Reps:
Hi everyone, Im new to the bots and script but have setup and got running crafter and harvester 4.03, and I love both programs.
I let in craft or harvest on my laptop as i do my real work on desktop.

My small problems are with figureing out the way points is there a forum that i have missed or does anyone have a list that they share for most of the zones ?

Thank you
Rant

Posted: February 2nd, 2006, 2:43 pm

rantrezz
rantrezz's Reps:
Well the update has broken 4.03 its starts gets to debug line 8 and hangs there. :(
hope there is a salution soon

:(

Posted: February 2nd, 2006, 2:51 pm

payne33
payne33's Reps:
These are the script errors I am getting:

02/02/06 03:31:56 PM SCRIPT ERROR: Object required: 'oKH'
Src: Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Line:150 Error:0 Scode:800a01a8
02/02/06 03:31:56 PM SCRIPT ERROR: Object required: 'oEQLogFile'
Src: Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Line:283 Error:0 Scode:800a01a8

Ill attach my ini file for someone to please review!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: February 3rd, 2006, 5:54 am

xecros
xecros's Reps:
2 days ago, i ran this script no problem.....today, after LU19, this script no longer works.

My debug file reads, and this is the interested part:

[2/3/2006 8:46:43 AM] Waypoint #1/225: -259, -234 (range: 30, mode: 0/0)
[2/3/2006 8:46:43 AM] Pet identified: Xubruu ID: 3097840
[2/3/2006 8:46:44 AM] Resources gone, moving on...
[2/3/2006 8:46:44 AM] Waypoint #2/225: -265, -245 (range: 30, mode: 0/0)

It says resources are gone, yet I see my character passing up many many resources.

I've attached my debug file for your review.

Xec

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: February 3rd, 2006, 9:51 am

xecros
xecros's Reps:
Perusing these boards trying to find a solution, I found that 4.01 is not the latest version, 4.03 is.

I've upgraded to 4.03, and still suffer from the same problem. I'm going to assume that the eq2service plugin needs updating, and hope that this is fixed up before the end of today :)

Xec

Posted: February 3rd, 2006, 9:56 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Yup, Wyvernx is working on the update.

Loraik

Posted: February 4th, 2006, 3:35 am

jacob428
jacob428's Reps:
I didn't have much luck in the other forum, so I thought I'd try over here.

Been having a tough time of it:

01/28/06 02:55:41 AM Looking for 3rd Party Service for services\EQ2Service.Service
01/28/06 02:55:41 AM Looking for StandardService for standardservices\EQ2Service.Service
01/28/06 02:55:41 AM ERROR: Object not found
01/28/06 02:55:41 AM SCRIPT ERROR: Invalid procedure call or argument
Src: XUScripts
Line:39 Error:0 Scode:800a0005
01/28/06 02:55:41 AM Failed to Parse the Script. Check it for errors.

On the UI it says unable to initiate EQ2Service. EQ2Service v. 1.3.0.0 is installed. Also, whenever I try to open the radar I get an error message saying:

Run-time error '91':
Object variable or With block variable not set

In fact, nothing works except the crafter. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was having this problem BEFORE LU 19 as well, and I have downloaded and installed the new EQ2Service.

Posted: February 5th, 2006, 12:15 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
I found the old zone names. Uploading the new patch!!! You might need to update the EQ2 Service. Patch will be uploaded within 5 minutes.

If you have problems with object 91, check ALL plugins you have checked for version numbers. If it doesnt have a version number remove it and reinstall it.

Posted: February 6th, 2006, 10:44 am

aaliam
aaliam's Reps:
Well after several months using this bot I have finally given up trying to get the script to read my log file. For some reason it runs just fine, but does not register any of the log events.

Strangely, if I /quit out with the script paused and then re enter the zone and unpause the script - it now at least registers that I have harvested items and keeps a tally.

Or at least it used to. Now that 'work around' doesn't work either (since LU19). So it no longer quits when inventory is full, registers when a node is harvested or keep a count of what has been harvested.

I have tried using log file over ride, checking and rechecking the eq2 install path, making sure logging is switched on and everything is being logged (I have delved into the eq2 log file just to be sure).

Any suggestions? :)

Posted: February 6th, 2006, 4:13 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
I'm currently testing the ultrabot script now. I'll be looking at the 2 harvest bots next to see what I can find or maybe the developers can contribute and help me out here with fixing their bugs.. :)

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 3:34 am

schmalex
schmalex's Reps:
My log file is kinda buddy too, it turns off randomly but if you just type /log then it pops back on.

Posted: February 9th, 2006, 7:56 am

aaliam
aaliam's Reps:
Yeah, it doesn't read it even when it is on though.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online