taultunleashed logoHarvestBot 4.xx discussion : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 5
newtopic  postreply
 [ 147 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
blue large dot

HarvestBot 4.xx discussion : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 5

Posted: October 11th, 2005, 6:26 am

eyedol66
eyedol66's Reps:
I have a request. Can something be added to this bot to detect if you have been attacked by a mob and then simply autoattack and kill it?

I hate being chased around by green mobs since patch and unable to harvest anything.

unfortunately with DOF damn near every place you can harvest there are green agro mobs.

Make this feature something that can be toggled on/off for those who don't want to use it.

Just need autoattack, don't need any fancy spells or anything.

Posted: November 13th, 2005, 11:32 pm

xadavus
xadavus's Reps:
Hello,

I am very newbie in this, but i followed the instructions as much as I could. There are several questions i still have, but big confused.

In XU if i check Windowed, game starts full screen and task bar does't appear. Shouldn't it start in window mode?

The other question is, whats alternative hook?

Third, which my problem started. After installing XU, installing HarvestBot into the script folder, updating the .ini file. Everything started fine, XU launch, taskbar, script select... I checked something Compatiblity, pushed start, next thing i see says ... Starting script, Hit F12 to stop...crash. Okay, well according to .ini file for harvest bot its still Del. So where did that F12 come from?

Now since that crash, i never could get the XU bring up the taskbar in game. And I don't know what went wrong. Maybe someone could help me on this? Much appriciated

Oh and here is the log i got from XU...

XUnleashed V2 Scripts
11/13/05 09:00:40 PM Loading Window Schema. . .
11/13/05 09:00:40 PM Attempting to lock onto Client. . .
11/13/05 09:00:40 PM WARNING: Requested DirectX9 Screen Format may not be compatable with XUnleashed.
11/13/05 09:00:41 PM FOUND: Direct3D9::CreateDevice()
11/13/05 09:00:41 PM DETECTED: Direct3DDevice9 Reset
11/13/05 09:00:41 PM WARNING: Requested DirectX9 Screen Format may be incompatable with XUnleashed.
11/13/05 09:00:41 PM FOUND: Direct3DDevice9::Present
11/13/05 09:00:41 PM Releasing XUnleashed DX9 BackBuffers.
11/13/05 09:00:41 PM Released XUnleashed DX9 BackBuffers.
11/13/05 09:00:41 PM Initializing DX9 BackBuffers...
11/13/05 09:00:45 PM DETECTED: Direct3DDevice9 Reset
11/13/05 09:00:45 PM WARNING: Requested DirectX9 Screen Format may be incompatable with XUnleashed.
11/13/05 09:00:48 PM FOUND: Direct3DDevice9::Present
11/13/05 09:00:48 PM Releasing XUnleashed DX9 BackBuffers.
11/13/05 09:00:48 PM Released XUnleashed DX9 BackBuffers.
11/13/05 09:00:48 PM Initializing DX9 BackBuffers...

Guess thats where it crashed.

X

Sorry: Dupe post on different forum. I think this belongs here.

Posted: November 14th, 2005, 4:05 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Xadavus send Admin a PM, he will beable to get ya hooked up.

Loraik

Posted: November 15th, 2005, 6:27 pm

uhlatek
uhlatek's Reps:
halycon85 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm having a problem with the script. I unzipped all the files under the /scripts directory. When I load up XU in game I don't see the script. I see other scripts in the directory (MouseDemo, something about Color) but I never see the Harvester.

Had this problem also. For me I had to move the harvest directory up one level. You want the harvestbot_4.02.vbs and harvestbot_4.02.ini in the ..\X-Unleashed\Scripts directory. Then have a ..\X-Unleashed\Scripts\EQ2HarvestBot directory for the rest of the script files.

Hope that helps.

Posted: November 15th, 2005, 6:33 pm

uhlatek
uhlatek's Reps:
I am having problems turning while in the script. It runs fine and I see a harvest item listed that it is 'heading for'. However the character just stands there. If I manually turn the character it will start running when I have it pointed in the right direction. Everything else is working fine, just not turning to face the way it needs to run.

In game I have:
forward is w
backward is s
turn left is q
turn right is e
strafe left is a
strafe right is d

In the .ini file I have:
[KeyConfig]
AutoRun = v
Forward = W
Backward = S
Left = q
Right = e
Jump = {SPACE}
NearestPC = {F7}
Chat = {Ins}
Reply = {Home}
ShutdownBot = {Del}

Avatar relative (Options > Controls > View Options) is set.

Suggestions?

Posted: November 17th, 2005, 12:31 am

xadavus
xadavus's Reps:
Okay, I have posted my problem on 2 different forum (see 3 post above here) and was also suggested to PM an Admin. So far I have not gotten any support or reply.

I can't find many of the answers I am looking for eventhough i went through several forums, reading the txt files, etc.

Any help greatly appricated.

Again, I was able to install XU, got verifcation code, installed HarvestBot 4.02 followed the directions as far as setting, including character names, server name, turned log on. Pulled up the XU tab, selected HarvestBot 4.02. Checked compatibility. Next thing i see is the yellow text saying.."Starting ... Press of F12 to stop" Then crash right after that. I do not know where or what has the setting for F12 button since I know the default script for HarvestBot was [Del] key due to earlier installation note stated "Do not map F12 for anything for that may crash, currupt the program" Which in fact it did currupt XU from what I could tell.

Thank you for your time and concern,

X

Posted: November 17th, 2005, 2:29 pm

dethbcomsu
dethbcomsu's Reps:
xadavus: I have'nt had that exact crash problem but I have noticed crashed in two things. 1.) In windowed mode or switching from window to full.
2.) When xu does crash or eq2 crashes while xu is running if you CAD you will see launchpad.exe running. Check and see that you dont have multiple copies of that running. That happens to me all the time and when it does I can not bring up the xu window in the game.

Posted: November 18th, 2005, 1:24 am

turnball
turnball's Reps:
does anyone know where a good document (posting) pertaining to the proper care and feeding of the harvestbot / xunleashed might reside? I believe my issue with the harvest bot is actually a general understanding of the xunleashed and eqservice and harvestbot all work together to actually accomplish. I am seeing where the harvest bot documentation expects some windows to be present or options for that matter that I am just not seeing. Perhaps a nice user manual with pictures for us Ogre types....

Posted: November 19th, 2005, 2:00 pm

easoukenka
easoukenka's Reps:
I am tryin to set something up in sinking sands. When i run script it acts like its gonna run then says loading bot environment or something like that then just stops. The yellow text is still on saying 1 script running but the xunleashed box says its stopped. When I hit delete does nothing f12 crashes eq2 and if i start sript again says 2 scripts running then crashes?

Posted: November 19th, 2005, 7:15 pm

aequitas
aequitas's Reps:
Questions : 2

#1 I had about 60 waypoints for a harvest run and for some reason I cannot get it to work. If i bring the waypoints down to about 35 then it runs no problem.

It says Debug level 8 and then just hangs there .. is there a trick to making a larger list or is there a max number of waypoints that one run can have ?

#2 Is there a way to make Up , Down, Left and Right arrows work for the directions for the harvest bot instead of AWSD for direction ? :)

Thank you in advance.

Posted: November 21st, 2005, 6:23 pm

turnball
turnball's Reps:
has anyone gotten a working sinking sands waypoint list?

Posted: November 23rd, 2005, 7:53 am

Tault_jrhea91

Total Posts: 19
Tault_jrhea91's Reps: 0
Ok, so if i were to run this antonica would it just run around and harvest everything it sees or can i specify what to harvest and what not to harvest. Also waypoints do i have to set them up or are there some that are built in (*i am new to all of this i am used to easy progs like extreme crafting lol*) well i can learn

Posted: November 23rd, 2005, 10:29 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Tault_jrhea91 you can run it in any zone you want. You however have to set it up. Look at the examples in the default .ini. Also another script was wrote to help make the waypoints it is located here: http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=21147

Your going to have to read up on how to set it up, it isn't hard once you get used to the format.

Loraik

Posted: November 27th, 2005, 10:52 am

xelpmoc
xelpmoc's Reps:
everytime i /update the bot, it will give me its location and waypoint but it always tells me it hasnt harvested anything, common uncommon rares. All those numbers are zero but when i check my guy out, he is running around harvesting and is loaded. Any advise as to how i can get this to work again

Posted: November 28th, 2005, 8:17 am

rigatoni
rigatoni's Reps:
Is it possible for the bot to not move? ie Camp a node? There are several places that nodes spawn over and over, but when I set my bot up, he runs 5ft then turns around and runs 5ft over and over. Trying to not look suspicious.

Any Ideas?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online