taultunleashed logoLOTROExtreme 0.9 Beta Test : LOTROExtreme - Page 6
newtopic  postreply
 [ 183 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
blue large dot

LOTROExtreme 0.9 Beta Test : LOTROExtreme - Page 6

Posted: May 11th, 2007, 10:48 am

redmap
redmap's Reps:
x000013 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
redmap (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Did the patch to LoTRO today break LOTROEX? When I start it, it just says it loaded the files. Scripts won't start. I have .NET 2.0, the script debugger from MS, and I've closed ATI Tray Tools.

Have you clicked on start script in the lotroe window?

Yep. It doesn't do anything.

I have LoTRO installed to a different partition than default... Could that affect anything?

Posted: May 11th, 2007, 2:37 pm

gheezer
gheezer's Reps:
I just got a 10-day buddy key. I will see if I can help the radar a bit before my account expires.

Posted: May 11th, 2007, 2:54 pm

gheezer
gheezer's Reps:
Wyvern, LOTR.Player.Heading does not seem to be updating in the service more than once or twice per second if you are not moving. It makes the radar appear to lag if you turn around in place.

Posted: May 11th, 2007, 9:11 pm

darkmod
darkmod's Reps:
Q: I read some where that this will support Autoit. how due i pull values from UnleachedLOTRO. So if i want to get PlayerX due in need to #include a .VB file within Autoit. I know i could create a VB Gui and pull them from there, I amlooking for the easy way.

Posted: May 11th, 2007, 9:19 pm

redmap
redmap's Reps:
I uninstalled LoTRO, and re-installed it from the DVD. Left everything at default, and LoTROExtreme still doesn't do anything after it loads.

After I'm in game, I run LOTROExtreme and it asks me to login. Then loads up Exhume, a few scripts load. Then that's it. I'm not sure if it's supposed to run automatically. I've tried starting all of the scripts, but nothing happens.

I've also tried different characters, resetting ui to default, all results were the same. I'm going to reformat/reinstall soon. Hopefully it'll run then.

Posted: May 12th, 2007, 1:16 am

x000013

Total Posts: 103
x000013's Reps: 0
Tault Volunteer Staff
I can't get it to work on my VISTA UE system, but can get it to work on my XP system, both are 32bit.

Posted: May 12th, 2007, 2:07 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
I just got vista 32 bit installed (again) on a test system so I can look into it.

Posted: May 13th, 2007, 5:18 am

tault_razorwing

Total Posts: 196
tault_razorwing's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Hmm, if i upgrade to vista i will only be able to upgrade to the 64bit, hope this wont make a difference.

Posted: May 13th, 2007, 12:46 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Gheezer, I think that is your update code in the radar not in the LOTR service. Ie the radar code is pretty much a stripped down version of your code for VG.

darkmod, I havnt released the COM module yet. I wanted to get feedback on LOTROE without any additional modules to help with bugs, etc. With 1.0, it will have the full COM support enabled.

Posted: May 13th, 2007, 12:53 pm

gheezer
gheezer's Reps:
Wyvern, I put a log statement in the timer loop to constantly dump the heading. I will check again, but I thought it was only updating the heading 1-2 times per sec unless moving.

Posted: May 13th, 2007, 3:22 pm

darkmod
darkmod's Reps:
Thx, for the update wyvernx. For now I am using .INI reads and write between Autoit and LOTROX.

Posted: May 13th, 2007, 3:40 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Gheezer, it updates whenever you call it. So it must be the radar just not updating unless the player is moving.

Posted: May 13th, 2007, 5:12 pm

dhamonn
dhamonn's Reps:
Hi Wyvernx, until today LOTROE has been working fine. Now when i launch it I'm getting the error..."Retrieving the COM factory for component with CLSID {A2BEE160-6863-4B38-8A76-A7DC152010A2} failed due to the following error: 80040154".

It patched when i ran it not sure if that broke it or not.

Posted: May 13th, 2007, 5:18 pm

darkmod
darkmod's Reps:
confirmed I'm getting the same error as of today. - Started for me around 12:00 am last night.

Posted: May 14th, 2007, 3:10 am

thealmogaver
thealmogaver's Reps:
"Retrieving the COM factory for component with CLSID {A2BEE160-6863-4B38-8A76-A7DC152010A2} failed due to the following error: 80040154".

Same error. In EU we must wait for Update tomorrow??

Thanks

I just buy today and want to test it..

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online