taultunleashed logoAnother way to trade between alliance / horde : World of Warcraft General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Another way to trade between alliance / horde : World of Warcraft General Discussions

Posted: January 14th, 2005, 7:09 am

tault_chutescoot
tault_chutescoot's Reps:
First off, this is not an exploit, if it works it was implemented this way by blizzard on purpose.

As some of you may know there is an Auction House in Gadgetzan ( a neutral town) that holds items seperate from the Ironforge auction house. Since it's a neutral city I don't see why you couldn't buy / sell from horde if you're an alliance member and vice versa.

I don't know of any good way to test this so if anyone is willing to test it, please confirm whether this is true / false.

Posted: January 14th, 2005, 9:13 am

tault_xlaserx
tault_xlaserx's Reps:
its true.. you can do that.. You can transfer items and gold this way. One side puts up a crappy item (like mystery meat) for 500 gold. Then the opposing player comes and pays for it. Therefore transferring funds. Same thing for items but for 1s or 1c or something..

Posted: January 19th, 2005, 5:45 am

tault_mistersir
tault_mistersir's Reps:
Don't forget the 15% surcharge... we've been doing this for a while now and it's not only a pain in the !@#$%^&*, but expensive.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online