newtopic  postreply
 [ 19 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Good way to get gold : World of Warcraft General Discussions

Posted: November 25th, 2007, 7:21 pm

bugaboo

Total Posts: 43
bugaboo's Reps: 1
lvl 70 rogue on garona realm, i dont really know a good way to get gold for my epic flying mount... Anyone know a really good way to get a lot of gold fairly easy? :?

Posted: December 4th, 2007, 7:58 pm

seanieboi
seanieboi's Reps:
I am a 70 lock and would very much also like to learn how to get gold. I know theres daily's but im really not in the mood to quest. I can run my glider bot to farm primals but still doesnt seem like its doing the trick and I dont want to turn to gold farmers. So I would also love to learn how to make good gold fast

Posted: December 4th, 2007, 8:16 pm

tault_psalm23
tault_psalm23's Reps:
Start a guild by paying everyone 1gp to join and then start talking big about raids, questing and all sorts of stuff. Then open the guild bank and sy feel free to donate and if you leave you get all your gold back and just talk like you have huge dreams. You can make a couple hundred gold and never leave the safety of IF.

This was done to me, where I was paid 1gp to join a guild. I never gave the guild anything but the GM would send me useless things and say he was trying to help me. Don't think he knew I had a couple of level 70s. After about a week the guild was disbanded and one of the guys in it sent me a whisper asking if I had any of his money. He sent bank like 500g.

The guild was funny, had planned outing to UBRS and getting your Ony attunement quest. I was like after 58 hit the outlands and get better gear than ony.

Posted: December 5th, 2007, 1:27 pm

seanieboi
seanieboi's Reps:
Thats more like scamming i mean its a good idea but a nice idea to get people to hate you and maybe even banned?

Posted: December 11th, 2007, 2:08 pm

faxi
faxi's Reps:
haha when i am very very borred and with no guild.. i will do that. xD lawl

Posted: December 18th, 2007, 9:48 am

jurimax
jurimax's Reps:
There are several 'easy' ways to make money at 70.

1) Daily quests (number available depend on riding skill)
2) Farm primals (which one depends on your server economy)
3) Enchanting: again depending on your server's economy it can make you rich to BO high lvl blues, DE them into Large Prismatics and get good money ;-)
4) Jewelcrafting: buy Adamantite Ore from AH (try to get stacks around 25G tops) prospect them and AH result. Once you get some cash, buy some of the better JC Patterns of AH and instead of AH'ing raw gems, cut the ones which are high in demand and net you a nice profit.
5) Farm rep items (Scryer and Aldor are classic, Sporeggar may be nice depending on server as they now sell a pet at exalted)

In fact there are uncountable ways to make cash in WoW, but the above are some of the better ones (again depending on your server's economy)

J

Posted: January 23rd, 2008, 8:44 am

highmasterxv
highmasterxv's Reps:
i am not high lvl but i thinki no a gd way to get gold u just need to 90at herblism and get a lot of Stranglekelp they sell for 45s ea

Posted: January 28th, 2008, 2:23 am

stras77

Total Posts: 38
stras77's Reps: 0
jurimax (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
There are several 'easy' ways to make money at 70.

1) Daily quests (number available depend on riding skill)
2) Farm primals (which one depends on your server economy)
3) Enchanting: again depending on your server's economy it can make you rich to BO high lvl blues, DE them into Large Prismatics and get good money ;-)
4) Jewelcrafting: buy Adamantite Ore from AH (try to get stacks around 25G tops) prospect them and AH result. Once you get some cash, buy some of the better JC Patterns of AH and instead of AH'ing raw gems, cut the ones which are high in demand and net you a nice profit.
5) Farm rep items (Scryer and Aldor are classic, Sporeggar may be nice depending on server as they now sell a pet at exalted)

In fact there are uncountable ways to make cash in WoW, but the above are some of the better ones (again depending on your server's economy)

J

Very nice...
Can you maybe post a link to a site where ppl can see the dailys?

Stanglekelp is a good way for ppl without a lvl 70 to get some good money yes.

For an AOE Class i would recommend, farming around the black temple, a good amount of money can be made there. 10-20s pr. mob plus the greens makes a nice steady income. They can give 100-150g pr. hour.

For an ST(single target) class i would recommend, farming the demons a little south of shadowmoon village. They dont have much armor and low hp. They can give around 100g pr. hour.

All this takes place in shadowmoon valley.

For lower levels like 50-60 i would recommend farming for wool on most servers. 1-2g pr. stack is a nice help. But hey... get to 70, and make some real money.

Posted: February 2nd, 2008, 6:29 pm

story456
story456's Reps:
Welcome to http://www.tucex.com . We are a loyal and reliable wow gold store online. Farming wow gold is a hard work, but you can buy wow gold, cheap wow gold, gold wow, cheap gold wow from us. It is a safe way to buy gold wow from us, you will never get banned. We are sure that you will get really cheap wow gold by an instant way of delivery. Don’t waste your time anywhere. Just place your order to buy wow gold here and you will get your desired gold wow in a short while.

Posted: February 8th, 2008, 10:41 pm

pakrak
pakrak's Reps:
Use the ah and mining and skinning

Posted: February 23rd, 2008, 7:29 pm

fooya
fooya's Reps:
I'm new but lvl 28 hunter on the trollbane server looking to get money for lvl 40 mount. I liek the idea of stranglekelp and wool, but I dont know where to find stranglekelp. (wool is easily found in stockades for alliance in StormWind. :?:

Posted: February 23rd, 2008, 7:31 pm

fooya
fooya's Reps:
I'm new but lvl 28 hunter on the trollbane server looking to get money for lvl 40 mount. I liek the idea of stranglekelp and wool, but I dont know where to find stranglekelp. (wool is easily found in stockades for alliance in StormWind. :?:

Posted: February 26th, 2008, 2:40 pm

sudhir
sudhir's Reps:
Mining is a great way to make gold, but if you are not a miner, what you do to make gold depends on your profession.
Of course combined with farming and grinding, you can make gold as well
Bottom line is this: there are AMAZING number of ways to make gold at 70, pick and chose
1. Do your quests, just do them all, I made a huge amount of gold just by finishing up Netherstorm quests alone, probably around 2000gold because you get lots of stuff from mob, lots of goodies that drop that you can AH, quest gold reward, quest rewards that can be sold, always pick the one that sells the most of course if you are going to vendor it, or if you D/E them, sell all mats on AH.
2. Do your dailies, or as many as you easily can without getting bored
3. Mine, if you don't mine, it's ok, don't despair, use your professions well
4. Sell everything and be very cautious as to WHERE you use your gold. Use your guild mates to exchange stuff. If you need anything, try and farm the mats yourself instead of buying them on AH as this way you save gold and you can get good amount of loot that can be sold as well
5. If you are an alchemist/herbalist, find a few pots that sell well on your server. For example, some people talked about stranglekelp, instead of selling it, make water breathing potions and sell them. At one point during my money saving times for epic mounts, I was able to sell those pots at 1.5g each for so little time.
6. Level fishing, trust me it pays a lot, and pays very well, just last night I was able to farm 8 Primal waters in the matter of 1 hour just by fishing and also two-three stacks of buff food fish that will go on AH, plus curious crates with goodies in there and scrolls that I can use while farming. Fishing is just too good to let go. Sometimes you get this vendor fish that sells for 6g! Its relaxing and rewarding.
7. If you are a tailor, make items and combined with enchanting, DE them adn sell them or get a buddy to DE them and sell them.
8. If you are a JC with mining, prospect all ore, cut gems and sell

There are way too many ways to make gold, get creative, look around, its all over the place!! I purchased an epic mount questing alone, then by doing my netherwing dailies, I helped a friend with his epic mount, gave him alost 4k gold for it (he still hasn't paid me back). Now my alt is 70 and I have about 6k gold in the bank for his mount, but not buying it yet... gonna wait till the alt gets enough gold as well so I'm not left broke. Hold your impulses to buy thing just because you have plenty of gold!

That's all the tips i can give.

Posted: August 6th, 2008, 9:14 pm

karonafg
karonafg's Reps:
stras77 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Very nice...

http://www.wowhead.com/?forums&topic=17960#p155565

Posted: September 8th, 2008, 10:52 am

withabix

Total Posts: 1
withabix's Reps: 0
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Very nice...

Try this link for optimizing the dailys

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/32565

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online