taultunleashed logoReminder: It came from the Blog Battleground Bonanza tonigh : World of Warcraft General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Reminder: It came from the Blog Battleground Bonanza tonigh : World of Warcraft General Discussions

Posted: December 2nd, 2009, 5:42 pm

Gaming-News

Total Posts: 15977
Gaming-News's Reps: 75
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE'))) Reminder: It came from the Blog Battleground Bonanza tonight
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Are you ready for the Battleground Bonanza tonight? A few It came from the Bloggies have been leveling their characters to either the 10 to 19 range or the 60 to 69 range, though I'm sure we'll have attendees in the other ranges too. Here are the details:

-When: Wednesday, December 2, 11:00pm EST (8:00pm PST, 9:00pm Server time)

-Where: The Hall of the Brave (where the Battlemasters are), Orgrimmar, Zangarmarsh U.S.

-Who: Any level 10 or above Horde character.

-How: Ask any It came from the Blog Lurker or Robinella for a guild invite.

-What: Battleground premades

We will do whatever Battlegrounds are appropriate for our level ranges and numbers. I want to at least do a couple AVs in the 60 to 69 range, regardless of how many people show up, because even a small premade is great for defending Galv and recapping the towers.

If you are unfamiliar with Battlegrounds, but still want to join, please study up on the strategies. I don't recommend you attend if you get frustrated by multiple deaths, but we'll be having a couple of non-PvP events this month so you can still have a good time with us soon.

Please log on a little before the event so we can start on time. I can't wait!

Filed under: Events, Fan stuff, WoW Insider Business, It Came from the Blog

Reminder: It came from the Blog Battleground Bonanza tonight originally appeared on WoW.com on Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Author: TEAM@WOWINSIDER.COM (Robin Torres)
Category: battleground-bonanzabattlegroundsfeaturedguild-eventguild-eventspvpwow-com-guildwow-dot-com-guildwow-eventwow-eventswow-insiderwow-insider-guildwow-insider-guild-eventwowinsider
Publish Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:00:00 EST
Read more...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online