taultunleashed logoStupid Panda Upgrade (Hunters) : World of Warcraft General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Stupid Panda Upgrade (Hunters) : World of Warcraft General Discussions

Posted: September 11th, 2012, 5:58 am

painz30

Total Posts: 2
painz30's Reps: 0
Who else is upset on what they did to Hunters? First off it doesnt make sense bc if for some reason a hunter gets into melee attack they can only use gun/bow close range. Well in real life and I know this game isnt real life but you would think just common sense if you have someone right there ready to hit you with there sword. What am I suppose to do lol get my bow out, load it and then pull back and then fire right next to the guy? By the time I did all that my head would be chopped off. Its dumb, I also had a 2 hand staff with a +130 agility stat on it, well are they going to come out with enchants like +130 agility for guns/bows? No also they said the dps of hunters ranged weapon will make up for the loss of having a weapon and a gun/bow. No way all the agility on my staff and stanima, haste and crit are gone, plus the 130 agility is gone which is attack power and critical. How does adding dps to the ranged weapons make up for all that?

I am really upset about it and might have to do a character change. I dunno, I hope they fix this. How can I bring this to WoW's attention?

Thank,
Shawn aka PĂ inz (Twisting Nether)

Posted: September 11th, 2012, 2:45 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I have been pissed at WOW for awhile now the best way to describe wow now can be summed up in one image.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: September 15th, 2012, 6:57 am

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
hrm... are they trying to make it more like a Marksman for Rift, where you can move around a bit more, and effectively use a bow/gun even in close combat? I use MM for DPS and it works amazingly well.

Posted: September 18th, 2012, 2:57 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I really have no clue what they are going to do with wow. My bet was they would announce wow going F2P in the American territories at blizzcon 2012 but since that was canceled i still think before the years end blizz will do that move to give wow a bunch of longevity.

Posted: September 29th, 2012, 4:23 pm

justuhhacking

Total Posts: 81
justuhhacking's Reps: 96
Active User > 50 Posts
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have been pissed at WOW for awhile now the best way to describe wow now can be summed up in one image.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

ha ha that is hilarious yeah i agree WOW was completely ruined. It was fun when it was hard and took a long time to do stuff that's what kept the game so interesting until the next patch maby even the next expansion but now everything is so easy you get down after a new patch or expansion in like a month and then it's boring and nothing to do!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online