taultunleashed logoWhat race / class are you lovin'...??? : World of Warcraft General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

What race / class are you lovin'...??? : World of Warcraft General Discussions

Posted: September 11th, 2004, 4:55 am

tault_yourmaker
tault_yourmaker's Reps:
Just wanted to throw up a post and see what races / classes you guys are going to be playing, or have been playing. I have toyed with each class, raising each to lvl 10 or higher. I didn't think I was going to enjoy being Horde, cause I am more of an Alliance type of guy, but the more I played, the more fun I had playing as a Horde. So my two characters, will have 3 total, so far are a Undead Warlock and a Tauren Shaman. I think I am going to be using the Shaman as my main, seeing as they will be loved in groups and can solo quite well. The warlock will be my character I use when I can't find a group or just wanna goof off or play solo. I love the pet factor for the warlocks, they are quite nice and a lot of fun to play with. The whole stones they can make thing is cool. However, Shamans have their totems and their heals and weapon procs which makes them quite a foe to be reckoned with. I have had a lot of fun playing them all. I played EQ from the beginning and my main was a Shaman, so it is really just in my blood. Some where down the line, I will also be creating a Tauren druid just for the heck of it, or maybe a warrior type to fill up the gap in my group, since I like to play with 3 computers sometimes =). Well let me know what you all think of your characters or from what you read. Anxious to hear back.

Posted: September 11th, 2004, 5:39 pm

tault_batmang

Total Posts: 12
tault_batmang's Reps: 0
i've only really made 1 character and thats a level 27 priest on Archimonde Server. I will probably made a new character later on but the guild needs priests.

I played a rouge for a bit and found them to be good but they will probaly be nerfed due to how overpowered thet are.

Posted: September 11th, 2004, 6:50 pm

tault_yourmaker
tault_yourmaker's Reps:
I actually think there is going to be an uber amount of nerfing done for the balancing of this game. I think they upped a lot of things for beta to help people progress faster and test all aspects of the game. So my guess would be there will be quite a bit of nerfing. I think I might make a priest as well though, because like you said, many guilds and groups need them and not many players are willing to play them. So who knows, might be a possibility. Well see yall in game.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online