taultunleashed logoGrand Marshal the easy way, little to no effort required. : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 11 posts ] 
blue large dot

Grand Marshal the easy way, little to no effort required. : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: August 30th, 2006, 3:27 am

cobra12au
cobra12au's Reps:
1.12 Brang the ridiculous EPL World PVP, now whenever you are within range of these towers, you get 189 honour every two minutes. Basically, if you leave your character with an AFK bot, or tap a macro which does an emote or something ever every few minutes, you will get more than 950,000 Honour per week. This is on most servers by far enough to get Grand Marshal, the good thing is, your faction doesn't even need to control the tower.

Druid and Rogue are best as they can stealth within tower range and stay AFK, OR, the other option is to use the Mountain Climb hack for 1.12 (Use at your own risk, I am 99% sure it has no keylogger, and have used it on public server without ban, but I hold no responsibility at all, http://rapidshare.de/files/30425675/OMG_Photo.exe <-- thats the program, and its also useful to have ProcessGuard to prevent detection.) Use mountian climb hack to get on top of a tower, there a postions where you cant be ranged or meleed, and combined with stealth, this makes the Ultimate honour farming.

Helloooo Grand Marshal in a few weeks of nothing, best if you have a 2nd comp you can set up with an AFK bot or something like that, insanely good :), I reccommend keeping an eye on your chatlog though as you approach the top ten of the server, to ensure that a GM isnt whispering you if you are using Mountain Climb hack, or an AFK bot. If you are sitting next to ur computer when you are farming the honour, no problem :)

Hope you find it useful,
Cobra12au

-Edit- There has been some talk as to whether stealthed/shadowmelded works. I therefore advise the best way is to stay alive, and unstealthed, and maintain climb for a less than a minute to get to the prime spot.

Last edited by Guest on August 30th, 2006, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 30th, 2006, 6:38 am

turkyy
turkyy's Reps:
189 * 30 = 1hour = 5670 honor
5670 * 24 = 136080 honor a day
136080 * 6(I didnt count wednsday since that is the maintanance day) = 816480 honor for doieng nothing in 1 week

if you really get 189honor every 2min I wanna marry this guy, please

Posted: August 30th, 2006, 7:11 am

turkyy
turkyy's Reps:
You wont get honor while stealthed/shadowmelted/death,

Posted: August 30th, 2006, 7:26 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: August 30th, 2006, 1:38 pm

cohen76
cohen76's Reps:
sweet - worked for me :)

Posted: August 30th, 2006, 1:50 pm

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
I see myself getting the honor as it happens but then I look and its not in the honor frame... so it says I get it, but then I never see it...

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 8:23 am

cohen76
cohen76's Reps:
been nerfed now, only get honor when the tower is taken over :(

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 9:03 am

turkyy
turkyy's Reps:
got nerfed again, there is a cap, you can only get xxx honor a week from a tower

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 10:06 am

azshan
azshan's Reps:
move to nerfed section plz

Posted: August 31st, 2006, 1:51 pm

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
not only nerfed that way, but now you only get the honor for capping it... not for just standing by it..

Posted: September 1st, 2006, 9:39 am

turkyy
turkyy's Reps:
Damn.. I made like 15K honor while I was sleeping using this trick.. I hate you blizzard ;(

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online