taultunleashed logoWOW App: Bubba,BWH,Speed,Climb Mountains,Mini Map,Teleport : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 143 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
blue large dot

WOW App: Bubba,BWH,Speed,Climb Mountains,Mini Map,Teleport : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 11:36 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Redownload it then :)

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 12:10 am

tault_pollaj145161
tault_pollaj145161's Reps:
warp works now. ty

edit --> hmm appears not to be working. =( maybe porting only close to you in same zone works?

Last edited by Guest on June 4th, 2005, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 12:16 am

tault_wakachiba
tault_wakachiba's Reps:
Ahh... Hopefully this is the last problem... First I downloaded the Mobius_1.4.1.zip and then tried the following:

Download 1.4.b1 (direct3d only!)
http://rapidshare.de/files/1605314/89872.rar.html

When I try to download this, I wait for the download-ticket to finish. After this is done, I click the download link for the file and a message pops up. The message read, "The connection was refused when attempting to contact dl2.rapidshare.de."

Does anyone know anything about this? Maybe you had a similiar problem...

I've finally got the download for the link and now can't seem to figure out what to do with both files... Am I to place them somewhere? I open the Download 1.4.b1 (direct3d only!) file after extraction but am not sure what to do... Sometimes this stuff can confuse me terribly...

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 12:32 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Odd i just tried it and it downlaoded just fine for me. Get firefox if you dont already have it as well haha. Its the most amazing web browser ever.

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 12:49 am

tault_pollaj145161
tault_pollaj145161's Reps:
Download 1.4.b1 (direct3d only!)

what is this supposed to do?
I run it, scan, save file. Is that what im supposed to do? btw, warp still doesnt work =(

EDIT --> Warp basically just works within the same zone, say from one building to the one next door. Not too useful but oh well.

Last edited by Guest on June 4th, 2005, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 12:51 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Warp wont work but for mages its awesome because in the exploit area there is the ability to speed hack it and allow yourself to easily tank mobs. As for the teleporting it wont work to well as it stands. Reason being is it just disconnects you.

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 12:52 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
PS alot of people on the euro servers have been banned so be carefull because they might have a new way to detect it.

Posted: June 5th, 2005, 6:12 pm

tault_baradhur
tault_baradhur's Reps:
i'm on eu server , and i really fear to using it and be banned for that! is there any eu guys here who tried it without being banned? i really want to try it , but the fear is most important than the curiousity ^^

Posted: June 6th, 2005, 1:02 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
if you are using any hac like bhw 4.1.1b or what ever then i would say not to use the Teleport hack or speed hack they cant decte you using it but the probly have some one the tell them you just appered in this location where your not supposed to then look at your screen to see if you do it again same and for speed hack they only needa look at your screen and all ok i lost my self in this but ya i used bhw then supposed to be undectable one and i got cought and cd- bann for useing teleport hack but i have yet to see any one get banned for useing the muntain climb and tracking so i would say just use thouse and not the teleport and speed hack

sorry if none of this made sence i usaly never make sence

Posted: June 6th, 2005, 2:13 am

tault_baradhur
tault_baradhur's Reps:
so you think until nobody suspect me to use some hack , blizzard will never be aware of the hack i can use? I don't think blizzard banned every hack-user just on players report , they must have some other way to find them out. I'm thinking on buying a second cd-key in order to try out every hack i can found , and don't be sad if the my cd key is banned.

Posted: June 6th, 2005, 8:33 pm

tault_bleaktemper
tault_bleaktemper's Reps:
in reference to foul's post, he's basically saying to use the hack and exploit the game in minor ways but doing anything blatant and constantly will obviously lead you to getting banned. i learned my lesson back in the diablo series.

Posted: June 6th, 2005, 9:01 pm

tault_baradhur
tault_baradhur's Reps:
so if i use moebius to visit molten core just 1 time , i have nothing to fear of being banned?

Posted: June 7th, 2005, 4:30 am

tault_theonehero
tault_theonehero's Reps:
baradhur (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
so if i use moebius to visit molten core just 1 time , i have nothing to fear of being banned?

just by using this program you increase your chances to get ban.

Posted: June 7th, 2005, 6:39 pm

tault_blakwidow
tault_blakwidow's Reps:
Anytime you use a speed hack type of program you run the risk of having your acct banned.

Posted: June 9th, 2005, 11:21 pm

tault_r35p3ct
tault_r35p3ct's Reps:
i downloaded both the direct version and the exe and neither seem to be working for me, the direct gives an error when i do the setup. and the other just can't seem to see when im in the game

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online