taultunleashed logoWOW App: Bubba,BWH,Speed,Climb Mountains,Mini Map,Teleport : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 7
newtopic  postreply
 [ 143 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
blue large dot

WOW App: Bubba,BWH,Speed,Climb Mountains,Mini Map,Teleport : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 7

Posted: October 17th, 2005, 1:33 pm

morill
morill's Reps:
still works w00t!
I got guest pass. speed hack is detectable?

Posted: October 17th, 2005, 1:59 pm

ikecito
ikecito's Reps:
yes it is T_T use it carefully

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 2:35 pm

morill
morill's Reps:
on the guest account I tryied to teleport and it disconnected me instantly(alot of times I tryied).

Speed hacks works.

Also I want to add that atfter a few days using it and not getting banned(though I will propably but I dont care its trial account anyway), I tryied it for 3 minutes today on my origional account, no one saw me using it(speed hacking with my mount though really not alot more).

Anyone think il get banned for this?(again: Speed hack on mount where no one saw and it was speed of 18 instead of 11 not really noticble).

P.S
The penalty for speed hacking is 72hours or perma-ban?

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 2:38 pm

ikecito
ikecito's Reps:
perma ban

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 3:01 pm

morill
morill's Reps:
:(, and its 100% detecteble or only by report?

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 5:20 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
about 80-90% detecteble.

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 6:08 pm

billybo
billybo's Reps:
Actually, speed hacks are fairly low detectability considering what they do. If you are only using a small jump in speed, the server assumes it is lag related, and doesn't flag you. Obviously, being reported is enough to have a GM watching you very closely however.

Just as a side-note, however, teleports are 99% likely to lead to a perma-ban each use, and have been that way for months. The difference is that the server detects a jump in locale without any movement commands being sent, and the server itself detects you and flags you.

Keep in mind, however, that the actual programs used for any given hack are very likely to be detected by Warden, which means that while the actual mechanics of a speed hack are low-profile, the program itself is a glowing beacon of banning.

Posted: October 20th, 2005, 1:36 am

morill
morill's Reps:
No one reported me thats for sure,
if I have been flaged I would have been baned by now no?(and its was such a small speed added on a mount I dont think so.)

I hope I won't get banned.

Posted: October 20th, 2005, 12:10 pm

billybo
billybo's Reps:
When a ban requires human interaction (IE, not machine detected), it can take up to 2 weeks before you are even notified that they are closing your account. Sucks, but I can vouch for the validity of that. Best bet is to keep from worrying about it, but maybe having a close friend hold onto some of your more valuable possessions for the time being, just in case they do ban you.

Posted: October 20th, 2005, 2:37 pm

morill
morill's Reps:
im gonna have nighmares tonight:P

Edit: Can't sleep.... I'll rather be banned right now so I could go to bed than thinking for 2 weeks about it.

Edit2: It doesn't count as spam if I edit my message again and again and again right? im gonna be bored if il be banned... *making long term before-death arrangments*.

Edit3:Maybe il go back to studying C# if I won't play.

Edit4:Anyway the game was getting abit rusty though still fun......
I'm just thinking that I used alot of money on it beside buying the game+paying every month(I bought 100g for 14$, bought a game guide for 40$, bought this membership for 24.95$)...

Edit5:What did I do before I started playing WoW....

Posted: October 20th, 2005, 7:22 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
easy there morill haha. You arent spamming if you make real posts not just agreements haha.

Posted: October 21st, 2005, 6:57 am

billybo
billybo's Reps:
Morill, I think you are reading a bit too much into my post. I'm saying that there is a chance that if you are going to be banned, it could be up to two weeks before you know about it. However, if it makes you feel better, back when I used to bot on my last account (which was banned, but not for cheats... some jerk I knew claimed I hacked his account when I took an item off of it he wanted for himself and got me banned as being a con-artist), I'd have nights where I did shoddy pathing for the bot and would wake up to find my bot had been running into a wall for hours, and I never got caught for it.

I would imagine the worst you'd be looking at right now is having GM's watching you closesly for a few weeks... I'm just saying that whenver you play with fire, there's a chance you'll get burned, so if it happens at any point for any reason, just roll with it.

Posted: October 21st, 2005, 6:58 am

morill
morill's Reps:
It really does make me feel better. ty.

Edit: Hey billybo, I just wanna add this quote:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Using it any longer than 15 seconds and you can bet that you are in a log for "Third Party Usage" and could possibly be banned from a few days to a few weeks after using the program.

Posted: October 21st, 2005, 2:00 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Word is new syndrome is great if you only use speed hack not ran to high.

Posted: October 21st, 2005, 2:20 pm

morill
morill's Reps:
I'm not going to use any hacks anymore again if il be banned. I think the BWH should be removed its not a hacking program its a banning program...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online