taultunleashed logoWOW Bots: Fish-Bot Auto-It 3 World of Warcraft Fishing Tool : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

WOW Bots: Fish-Bot Auto-It 3 World of Warcraft Fishing Tool : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: December 10th, 2006, 5:54 pm

doppler
doppler's Reps:
Hey guys, most of you like me once upon a time farmed countless hours to get whatver it is that you needed at the moment.. well screw that! Just use a Fishbot!

This bot is from www.Fish-Bot.com and I have scanned it with multiple virus scanners as well as decompiling the source code (you can use AU3 to decompile, google for autoit), this bot does not send any information whatsoever to any external sources, it also does not "inject" like alot of wow utilities, it just simulates eyesight and keystrokes.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.fish-bot.com/Fish-Bot.rar

You'll need WinRAR to extract (www.rarlabs.com)

Instructions: as per www.fish-bot.com

1) First, extract Fish-Bot.rar, and to reduce detectability, rename fishbot.exe to whatever you wish, it really doesn't matter one bit.

2) Open World of Warcraft, and run to your fishing spot. Make sure to have your graphics settings at the MAXIMUM settings for any settings that have to do with detail. (Texture Detail, Spell Detail, etc) Also, Fish-Bot works best in 800x600 WINDOWED mode. (You must be in windowed mode regardless of resolution size) Also, set your "Fishing Skill" in the first slot on the first action bar.

3) Open Fish-Bot.exe (or whatever you renamed it to), and you'll see some settings you can set. To set what bobber color to detect, cast your pole once, then mouse over which color you want to select, and press F9 while Fish-Bot is open in the background. This will pickup the color currently at your mouse cursor. I usually use the beige portion of the bobber.

4) Now, you should set your color & splash tolerance levels, sometimes the default works straight away, but most of the time you have to tinker with it. I use a splash tolerance of 9 & a color tolerance of 20.

5) Setting up your search area is pretty easy, just hit the button, and it will activate your WoW window and walk you through setting up your catch area.

6) The other settings are trivial, you can set it up to stop after "x" fishes, or set up an auto-response mechanism for whispers, but other than that, you're ready! Make sure to save your settings, and click "Start bot!" to start fishing!

===========

Remember, although the chance of being banned is very slim, it is always a bannable offense to use non-endorsed 3rd party utilities to enhance WoW gameplay.

Posted: December 10th, 2006, 10:07 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: December 24th, 2006, 2:20 pm

doppler
doppler's Reps:
did neone try this out?

Posted: December 24th, 2006, 7:09 pm

relic1
relic1's Reps:
took like an hour to get it to work, but it does work perfectly.
Tip: when setting the color, use the feathers (red, not blue, they look too much like the water), not the bobber color.

Getting the parameters to fire right were a little tough, but once it works, it'll work forever.

Posted: December 29th, 2006, 4:20 am

doppler
doppler's Reps:
i take that as a yay? :P

Posted: December 29th, 2006, 8:05 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea it is 300 to you for a nice find.

Posted: January 11th, 2007, 9:35 am

coreapoc
coreapoc's Reps:
Tried this last night, and it seemed to click waaaay too fast, even with the splash set up and with the color varience set really high and low. Seemed to only actually catch 1 fish out of a few tries.

Best Ive gotten was to tilt the camera angle and fish somewhere like stormwind where theres nothing but gray and blue... dont recommend doing it near an area that has a red dirt bank :p

Posted: January 28th, 2007, 2:03 pm

diablofatt
diablofatt's Reps:
its clicks too fast!!

Posted: February 14th, 2007, 4:39 am

thepnub

Total Posts: 2
thepnub's Reps: 0
If you read thru the script with the AutoIt program you can change all those options you are having problems with.

I love AutoIt due to the fact that you can change anything and everything about it. You can even add colors and click speeds.

Sift thru the scripts and find that these are the best Bots out there.

Posted: March 4th, 2007, 9:57 am

seithleonhart
seithleonhart's Reps:
For some reason it is not detecting the splash. :(

Posted: March 4th, 2007, 10:22 am

seithleonhart
seithleonhart's Reps:
Okay, how do I put WoW into Window Mode?

Posted: March 6th, 2007, 2:30 pm

scottmcg86

Total Posts: 25
scottmcg86's Reps: 0
sites appears to be down right now :(

anyone have another dl link possible?

thanks!

Posted: March 11th, 2007, 9:19 pm

markbush55
markbush55's Reps:
How come i cant get my fishing to lvl??? I watch him keep fishing but it doesnt do anything except keep bob in water and after like 5 seconds of fishing he goes gain..... I get no fish and no lvls.... :?: :?: :?: :?: [/b]

Posted: March 11th, 2007, 9:30 pm

markbush55
markbush55's Reps:
Am i bieing hacked or something........? Im watching it fish (still not working right) And its using all my poitons.......... Why? And also all my buff items.

Posted: March 12th, 2007, 4:47 am

militis
militis's Reps:
so i fired this up and let it run for 300 casts before i went to bed. when i came back my skill level was higher, but none of the fish i would have caught were there and the bot and WoW were closed. what happened?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online