taultunleashed logoWoW Cheats - 100k xp every 12 min (level 74+) : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

WoW Cheats - 100k xp every 12 min (level 74+) : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: November 26th, 2008, 10:26 pm

makewownotwar

Total Posts: 9
makewownotwar's Reps: 0
Credit goes to kanske

Didn't want to post this until I myself got to 80 using the method.

In Zul'Drak there is a quest chain amongst the Knights of the Ebon Blade. Starting with An Invitation, of Sorts... - Quest - World of Warcraft and ending with Betrayal - Quest - World of Warcraft in which you will have to kill Drakuru while taming some very strong Troll.

Where that quest takes place, on top of a necropolis, amongst the sides there are 12 geists, stacked in packs of three each. These geists will always instantly respawn when killed so you can effectively just aoe or single target kill them down yet always have mobs on you to go.

Killing them while the event is active up there is not a feastable alternative however, since during that time you take AoE damage from the boss in the center. So either finish the event yourself if that happens (it will not finish the quest for you) or fly there (in which case the event won't even trigger), or use your amulet to become friendly with him and he eventually despawns. Regardless its best to do this at night so you don't get your grinding interupted

There is a kicker to this as well. If someone is starting the event while you are grinding, you can use your scepter to tame one of the trolls, then proceed to use your amulet so you become friendly with the scourge. Stay out of the fight and keep yourself friendly, for as long as your are friendly with them and out of combat when the event ends, you will keep the troll. This troll hits for 4-5k a hit so you will very rapidly kill the never ending spawn of geists, just make sure you get a hit on them yourself since if a pet solo kills mobs, you get no experience. The troll also has an ability that will heal you, making him ideal for grinding. However it will sometimes lose control but you can just retame it if that happens, eventually he'll disappear however.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

As an unholy DK, it took me roughly 12 minutes for each 100k xp by just grinding these mobs.

Posted: December 2nd, 2008, 2:35 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Moved.

Posted: December 5th, 2008, 2:01 pm

ninjagaiden515

Total Posts: 33
ninjagaiden515's Reps: 0
Once he disappears? can you just tame another? or no....?

Posted: December 7th, 2008, 1:05 am

housevenice

Total Posts: 3
housevenice's Reps: 0
You can no longer fly up and find trolls to tame, they only seem to spawn when the quest is active.

I also stayed til someone started the quest and took control of a troll but couldn't attack the geists while in scourge form. I turned to human but it seems either gases or AOE from boss was killing me quite quickly (and I'm wearing plate!) The quester didn't seem to be taking the same damage in human form.

Going to try it out by doing the quest now and killing the main mob then grinding. Will bb ;)

Posted: December 7th, 2008, 1:59 am

housevenice

Total Posts: 3
housevenice's Reps: 0
Tried many times to kill boss and stick around after but the troll just vanishes and you're left up there all alone. I also tried just killing the geists myself but they respawn so fast that I couldn't heal enough or take a mana break even after trying to find a spot where I could take a break.

I would have someone confirm this is nerfed or please tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can use it for my dk :) thanks

Posted: December 7th, 2008, 7:42 pm

fta354

Total Posts: 71
fta354's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
/nerf

Posted: December 7th, 2008, 8:05 pm

rabidcicada

Total Posts: 164
rabidcicada's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I don't know that I would call this a nerf...I haven't really been able to test it.

However, it does need more explanation. Like the fact that it's part of a quest line that only opens up after you complete the lights breach quests to get to go to Ebon Blade.

Took me forever to figure out why I couldn't find stefan. Then guildy told me you have to complete quests at lights breach to see him

Posted: December 8th, 2008, 5:51 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Well rabid care to give it another shot? Because im gonna be forced to move this one if it cant be confirmed :(

Posted: December 8th, 2008, 8:04 pm

rabidcicada

Total Posts: 164
rabidcicada's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I haven't got the time at the moment. (buying a house and stuff:) ). Nerf it and I'll recreate with a good amount of info, if it works, when I get around to really testing this submission out.

Posted: December 10th, 2008, 2:48 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Sounds good. Moving to nerfed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online