taultunleashed logoWOW Cheats: Level 1-10 instantly : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 15 posts ] 
blue large dot

WOW Cheats: Level 1-10 instantly : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: February 1st, 2006, 7:31 am

gooksniper
gooksniper's Reps:
*PLEASE REMOVE FROM ACTIVE EXPLOITS* This exploit was fixed a few days before they concluded the lunar festival. Thank you - Gooksniper

lvl 1 to 10 by killing Omen with raid groups

*UPDATE* All please see bus drivers comments below, should be last post! Thank you

-Create Character
-Search to see how many people are at the Lunar Festival, if there is a lot go there and join a raid group (Most likely get your guild to go).
-Use a couple ranged attacks before they kill him, or just get 1 hit on him, even if it's resist. (Dont' think you actually have to do this b/c in your raid group or not, still learning WOW)
-Wait till "Omen" dies from the Hundred or so people killing him.
-Stand in the light, get quest item
-Go talk to the guy you normaly get the quest from and turn in the quest you could not normally do.

*I have personally not done this yet, but a guild member did this last weekend and went from lvl 1 to lvl 10*

You can't get the quest at lvl 1, but there is a bug where if you stand in the light you can get the quest item or something and be able to turn it in for 85K Xp or something around there. I'm going to do this will all my toons this weekend before they fix it. If anyone needs to correct me on the process for this please let me know so I can change it, thank you in advance.

- Gooksniper

P.S. - Be careful not to get flagged why you are there, I've noticed that the Alliance has a gank squad running around killing all the overts when we are trying to kill Omen. I think it's really uncool to do things like this when we are trying to do a combined effort to kill Omen. You'll attack Omen and they'll come up behind you. Either that or they get the low levle guys to try and duel you then the other guys come out of the bushes to just own you. I guess they feel powerful wehn they are a 60 killing a 35, oh well. Just be advised that they like to do sneaky stuff like this instead of actually trying to kill Omen.

Last edited by Guest on March 6th, 2006, 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Posted: February 1st, 2006, 2:38 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Nice post can we get a confirmation?

Posted: February 1st, 2006, 6:58 pm

gooksniper
gooksniper's Reps:
I didn't see enough people do this tonight or I would screenshot, as I said before I have not done this but guys in the guild have. I'm pretty sure we should be able to confirm by this weekend when most people play. I looked it up and 85K would bring you from 1 to 10.

-Me

Posted: February 1st, 2006, 9:52 pm

busdriver
busdriver's Reps:
Just did this and went from lvl 1 to 10 instantly. GG

Best way to do it is die and wait for him to get down so you don't have the 20 minute timer for dying from the AOE effect.

Posted: February 2nd, 2006, 7:23 am

gooksniper
gooksniper's Reps:
Great, I'm glad that it is helping people. Congrats, are there any corrections that need to be made from what I posted above or was it pretty cut and dry. Thank you

- XXX

Posted: February 2nd, 2006, 11:43 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Nice 1k points to you. Enjoy.

Posted: February 2nd, 2006, 5:36 pm

darktactic
darktactic's Reps:
Not very effective, you need the quest first of all to get the thing from the light- you may get the buff, but not the quest or anything ahving to do with it...ive had many low levels try it- they said it was a waste of their time... and turning in the quest gets you around 7k xp not 85k

Posted: February 2nd, 2006, 5:37 pm

darktactic
darktactic's Reps:
maybe something is wrong with it, or maybe they are doing something wrong- but this is what im hearing

Posted: February 2nd, 2006, 9:58 pm

tault_meatandtaters
tault_meatandtaters's Reps:
got approx 7500xp from this. should also note very limited time as the festival is gone on the 14th

Posted: February 3rd, 2006, 4:14 am

gooksniper
gooksniper's Reps:
They patched this on my server so I dont know if anyone else will be able to do this anymore... =(

- XXX

Posted: February 3rd, 2006, 9:06 am

gooksniper
gooksniper's Reps:
I have personally seen a guy go from 1 to 10, many people were taking thier toons there to do this. You didn't think it was strange when you were there killing him that a bunch of low levels where there? Every time I went I saw them. You stand in the light till you get the buff, then you run to the other side of the lake to turn it in. When I went last night I was pretty disapointed that it did not work for my toon. He would not give me the completed quest thingy. This was working, and it still might be on some servers. I think it might depend on the server. I know they patched the following servers already.

Eonar (Last night, not working)
Det eroc (Last night, not working)

- Gooksniper

Posted: February 3rd, 2006, 9:43 am

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
didnt get the quest thing as a lvl 23 =/ kel thuzud server... (or somethin like that)

Posted: February 6th, 2006, 5:35 pm

busdriver
busdriver's Reps:
How I got it to work:

Firstly I was part of a raid with about 20 lvl 60's, some lvl 40's, and some lvl 20's. Doubt the raid lvls have anything to do with it.

Secondly you have to find a raid that will take a lvl 1. No one really noticed in my raid or they just didn't care.

When I did this quest in a raid with my 60 I got 4500XP I think it was. When I did it on my lvl about 5 times that.

Thirdly is you have to get a hit in him. The resist wont work. Once you have 1 hit in on him you are free to die.

Wait until he is at 1% and rez before they kill him. Make sure you are far enough away from him that you don't get AOE'd and die. It's a pretty far range for that aoe.

The quest turn in also helps so do it if you can. Might get another level out of it.

I haven't tried it again so if they fixed it then it's a sad day for you!

Posted: February 6th, 2006, 7:45 pm

limiwinks1
limiwinks1's Reps:
i think you need to be lvl 40 now

Posted: February 13th, 2006, 6:06 pm

spazztastic
spazztastic's Reps:
Hotfixed on Tuesday.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online