taultunleashed logoWOW Cheats - New hunter pet limited time : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

WOW Cheats - New hunter pet limited time : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: December 12th, 2007, 8:59 am

gortona
gortona's Reps:
lvl 40 dwarf? The only possibility I see, is that you CAN tame pets after they are released (though I doubt it!)....

Posted: December 12th, 2007, 4:22 pm

vaxthemonk

Total Posts: 379
vaxthemonk's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
You can't tame pets after they are released... Tried freeze-trapping a released pet and it did not stop it from disappearing.

Posted: December 27th, 2007, 12:39 am

WowHomer

Total Posts: 1400
WowHomer's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
This is no exploit, nor will be nerfed, this pet is the pet of hunters in the current PTR phase..../yay for what its worth

Posted: January 1st, 2008, 4:39 pm

crane_22
crane_22's Reps:
There is no way a 40 dwarf hunter had this pet, because to use the Skyfire diamond you have to have a meta gem slot and only equipment with a Metagem slot is lvl 70, so you also can't make a lvl 30 hunter to tame them. I have a hunter on Uldaman Alliance named Kalibus and I have this pet. It took about 3 tries to get the timing down for the MC, Shammy Heroism, and my skyfire diamond proc. But I must say its the coolest pet in the game, now just to get it leveled to 70!!!

Posted: January 15th, 2008, 3:36 am

liamowen99
liamowen99's Reps:
this has just been nerfed

Through a hotfix we’ve recently removed the ability to tame a Grimtotem Spirit Guide. Players who have already gone through the trouble of taming the creature will be able to keep them unchanged. This hotfix only removes the possibility to tame this creature from here on.

The removal of the spirit guide has been debated within design discussions for a while now as to what impact the pet and its precedent has on the game.
The unintended nature of the taming, the undead status of the guide, appearance of the wolf in relation to the feel of the hunter class, and the complex processes of taming were all issues touched upon and discussed.

Ultimately the discussions brought us to the conclusion that this should not be a permanent addition to the pet selection available to hunters; however, those that have already tamed them should be allowed to keep them due to their efforts in obtaining one.

Posted: January 16th, 2008, 11:47 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can another member confirm this to be nerfed.

Posted: January 17th, 2008, 6:58 am

alpertunga
alpertunga's Reps:
comfirmed, has been nerfed..but tamed pets will stay...thyre not tameble anymore

Posted: January 17th, 2008, 1:54 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
moved

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online