taultunleashed logoWOW Cheats - Solo Chess Event And Get All The Phat Lewtz : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 31 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

WOW Cheats - Solo Chess Event And Get All The Phat Lewtz : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: April 20th, 2007, 12:15 pm

zayood
zayood's Reps:
Alright i've seen many people do this on my realm and my rl friend taught me how to do this.

Now here's the trick... ANYONE can do it and it's VERY easy :)

To do it in any class u must be able to go in through the 2nd kara door, the back door.

U can only get past that door if ur a rogue with shadow step.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little info on this one. As of the release of BWL, there is a bug in wow that lets u rez anytime u want, u can use this for ANY instance and not just BWL or Kara.

To do this, i suggest u stay naked.

Go in the instance, walk as far as u can and let the mobs kill u. When u die u get a msg saying "Release Spirit ?" Do not press anything. Type /logout and wait till the count down reaches 1 second then release ur spirit. U will get logged off eventually but when u go back into ur character, ur a ghost on top of ur body and can rez :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now soloing chess event. U have to be able to go through the 2nd kara door and to do that i think u have to kill Maiden of Virtue. As a rogue, u can do this differently. U can just not have the door unlocked, target a rat on the other side and shadowstep. Now ur on the other side. Do what i described about rezzing urself after dying all the way to chess event.

Once u reach chess event u dont really need a grp, all u have to do is make mobs attack the enemie's healer then the king and voila ! U just soloed chess event.

Sry if i didnt describe this in detail but i hope everyone understood it.

I'll try getting pics of how it looks like when u go back on ur character.

I have 2 friends that have rogues and they did it to get these shoulders : http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28755

Posted: April 20th, 2007, 12:21 pm

zayood
zayood's Reps:
Bump bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump bump ba ba bump.

BUMP :D

Posted: April 20th, 2007, 1:56 pm

fyreblaize

Total Posts: 282
fyreblaize's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
ill give this a try in a bit

i have my doubts though

Posted: April 20th, 2007, 8:14 pm

klemmbob

Total Posts: 677
klemmbob's Reps: 137
This is so old I remember doing it in MC.

/nay

Posted: April 21st, 2007, 11:34 am

glorysk87
glorysk87's Reps:
klemmbob that doesnt even make sense fool

and /yay for this...my buddy did it...however it took him a hell of a long time, and he had a shitload of limited invulnerability pots...but he still did it.

Posted: April 21st, 2007, 5:45 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
1 yays 1 more to move to confirmed
1 nays 2 more to lock this topic

Posted: April 21st, 2007, 7:25 pm

fyreblaize

Total Posts: 282
fyreblaize's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
you cant unstuck through the door, so the only way to get through would be to be a rogue.

Posted: April 21st, 2007, 11:27 pm

zayood
zayood's Reps:
klemmbob (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This is so old I remember doing it in MC.

/nay

You cant just nay this because u did it in MC. I'm not talking about rezzing urself, i'm talking about soloing chess event... I dont remember when u could solo chess event in MC...

Posted: April 21st, 2007, 11:28 pm

zayood
zayood's Reps:
fyreblaize (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
you cant unstuck through the door, so the only way to get through would be to be a rogue.

I know, I said that already if u read everything thoroughly :) I said you had to actually be able to get through the 2nd kara door to do it as any other class :)

Last edited by Guest on April 22nd, 2007, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: April 22nd, 2007, 8:15 am

batmeat

Total Posts: 83
batmeat's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
and how do you make mobs attack the enemy's healer? I'll try this if you can explain it better or even fraps it.

Posted: April 22nd, 2007, 9:44 pm

kazso2

Total Posts: 483
kazso2's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
/nay

Self-ressing in instance is nerfed a long time ago. Even i used the self-res, but it's not working anymore.

Posted: April 23rd, 2007, 5:47 am

zayood
zayood's Reps:
kazso2 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
/nay

Self-ressing in instance is nerfed a long time ago. Even i used the self-res, but it's not working anymore.

This is what u think but i'm sry i have to disagree... Don't /nay anything before trying it... Our tank always brings himself back to life if he dies during a boss fight...

The only reason y i'm arguing with u ppl naying what i'm saying is coz i know for a fact that u can do it... I wouldn't post anything on this site without knowing that it works... Yes, you can rez urself...

Posted: April 23rd, 2007, 11:31 pm

kazso2

Total Posts: 483
kazso2's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
zayood (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Don't /nay anything before trying it...

I tried it and that's why i say /nay...
I know, how it works and used it 1 billion times in instances, but since 1.7 or 1.8 it's not working anymore.

Posted: April 24th, 2007, 1:11 am

nickname
nickname's Reps:
you know, the part about a rogue shadowstepping through the door is the best note in this thread.

no yay as i havent tried it yet

Posted: April 24th, 2007, 2:18 am

awesync
awesync's Reps:
/yay

Soloed with 70 mage with some invuln potions and lesser invisibility potions. Instance ressurection works great, but you have to be very carefull when u press release spirit. Beacause of lag it is possible to
move your char at SH before logging out.
A rogue with improved stealth and some shrouding potions should have NO problem.
With opera hall (when u normally need to start event to pass trough doors,
it's simple. Die righ in the middle of the scene, the ress behind the door.
Simple. With patience and attention, in about 2 hours you can get some epics. Considering time needed to farm some random epics solol, it's the best option.
Anyway i don't think that the post is something orriginal, it was posted on wowwiki.

PS
Mage can pass trough side door with blink. Target a rat, position right in door cornet (you should see a bit potion of inside) and blink.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online