taultunleashed logoWOW Exploit: 15-20 second flights : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 40 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

WOW Exploit: 15-20 second flights : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: March 12th, 2006, 7:28 am

psartryn
psartryn's Reps:
they may have changed this because i haven't been able to get the party time curse in a while

But if you eat a deviate fish (not a deviate delight) and get the party time curse, then hop on a flight, your toon will try to dance 20 or so seconds into the flight which will warp you to your landing destination.

Posted: March 18th, 2006, 4:39 am

viperstrike
viperstrike's Reps:
gonna try it

Posted: March 18th, 2006, 7:56 pm

spazztastic
spazztastic's Reps:
Going to try it as soon as I land in Kargath. Will update when I try it.

Edit: Yes, it worked. Took a while for him to dance, but it worked.

Fastest flight from Kargath to UC ever.

Posted: March 19th, 2006, 3:48 am

keester
keester's Reps:
psartryn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
they may have changed this because i haven't been able to get the party time curse in a while

But if you eat a deviate fish (not a deviate delight) and get the party time curse, then hop on a flight, your toon will try to dance 20 or so seconds into the flight which will warp you to your landing destination.

Danced for about 5 seconds, and *poof* You're now in Tanaris. Works as of today :)

Posted: March 19th, 2006, 8:43 am

spazztastic
spazztastic's Reps:
keester (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
psartryn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Danced for about 5 seconds, and *poof* You're now in Tanaris. Works as of today :)

Fastest flight from BB to Kargath IN THE WORLD.

I hope they don't fix it like with the snowballs and people in your group.

Posted: March 19th, 2006, 10:59 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I believe this one was posted before. Can anyone find it?

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 9:02 am

psartryn
psartryn's Reps:
Glad to see its still working, time to get my fishing pole out :D

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 4:08 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
1k to you.

Posted: March 23rd, 2006, 9:15 am

kenning
kenning's Reps:
This can also be accomplished by logging out in the air. I was d/c a few times before and found myself at the destination location when I logged back in.

Also, if you are hit with a snowball just after mounting it will stun you and warp you to your chosen destination.

Posted: March 23rd, 2006, 12:23 pm

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
i tried that kenning... today actually... i was like.. "i wonder what would happen if i log off on a griffon" and i logged back on and was in the same place in the air with the griffon =(

Posted: March 23rd, 2006, 2:11 pm

kenning
kenning's Reps:
There may be some other mitigating circumstances. I can honestly say sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't happen. Several of my guildees have reported sporadic success as well.

Posted: March 24th, 2006, 12:36 am

gunnar89
gunnar89's Reps:
Logging out on the griffon just pauses your flight. Happened to me all the times I've tried it.

Posted: March 24th, 2006, 8:21 am

lightningzero
lightningzero's Reps:
ok post edit. how does one get a party time curse?

Posted: March 24th, 2006, 12:47 pm

sneila
sneila's Reps:
gunnar89 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Logging out on the griffon just pauses your flight. Happened to me all the times I've tried it.

qft

Also, the party time curse is the curse you want, but it won't port you until your character attempts the /dance effect. If you try to dance on a griffon, it tells you that you cant.

Like others have said, I hope this doesn't get nerfed in the next patch. Though, I don't see myself using it often since I just went through 15-20 trying to get the curse. I was in IF in a building behind the griffons and sleep, sleep, shrink, sleep, spirit, renew, renew, renew. I could have flown to Southshore in the time that it took for me to finally get my dance party.

Oh well, still have about 30 fish left from my fishing run the other night. Awesome exploit! I can gain the curse, and make the entire flight from Light's hope chapel to Booty bay in under a minute. Now that is SWEET.

Posted: April 4th, 2006, 4:48 am

42foxfire42
42foxfire42's Reps:
Wonder if it works with 1.10.1 Will check when servers go live again in 5 hrs ...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online