taultunleashed logoWOW Exploits - Level 34-43 - VERY FAST - 1k a minute : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

WOW Exploits - Level 34-43 - VERY FAST - 1k a minute : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: December 31st, 2007, 3:55 pm

theonemanarmy

Total Posts: 26
theonemanarmy's Reps: 0
premium
34-38
Dustwallow Marsh, North-eastern Grimtotem Camp - 41,11, there is 2 Grim-totem Spirit Shifters outside around a camp fire, 2 In the big building across, along with other mobs in the area. There is also a Spirit-Shifter in a small hut before entering the arena with the 2 Spirit-Shifters. The Spirit-Shifters are special, because if you let them summon their two wolf pets, they both award over 125 exp each, are one shot kills, along with the 225+ exp you'll receive from the spirit shifter. It's an easy 420+ exp per kill. You could get around 1k+ a minute circling the camp. Kill everything.

38(37)-43
Arathi Highlands, Stromgarde Keep - As of 2.3 all of the elite ogre's were changed from elite, to non elite. However, ALL of the shamans in this area are still awarding ELITE EXP. You will get over 500 EXP a shaman kill depending on your level, and theirs. I was averaging 11k every 10 minutes at level 37/38/39/40, it slows down after 40, but its still great exp.
If you decide to go at 37 like I did, avoid the level 40's, but kill everything else, it's easy to do so. It's also a lot easier once the camp is broken up to a cycle respawn of your bidding. Av

So if you're looking to gain 1k/minute for levels 34-43, this is your guide. The respawns are extremely fast, as for the Ogre shamans in arathi, make sure you can interrupt their heal.

Posted: January 5th, 2008, 1:44 pm

lunitar

Total Posts: 45
lunitar's Reps: 0
worked great and I leveled my alt quick. Thanks.

Posted: January 6th, 2008, 12:52 pm

theonemanarmy

Total Posts: 26
theonemanarmy's Reps: 0
premium
=)

Posted: January 6th, 2008, 3:14 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
500 to you and moved to confirmed

Posted: January 8th, 2008, 7:35 am

adamjw2
adamjw2's Reps:
This works great. I want to add a little more to this, as I have found a great way as a druid to exploit this even further:

1. First, entangle the Spirit Shifter so he can't move. He will still summon his ghost wolves after a few seconds.

2. Moonfire each wolf for 125 exp each.

3. Re-entangle the Spirit Shifter. After a few seconds he will summon the ghost wolves again, which means 125 exp x2 again.

4. Keep doing this until his mana is out. Then shift into travel form and run away until he de-aggroes.

5. Come back to the same Spirit Shifter and do it all over again.

Posted: January 12th, 2008, 11:48 pm

shadowar
shadowar's Reps:
posting to let all know it still works after the lastest patch, 2.3.2 :
normal orges :
[img=http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7977/badxpkh1.th.jpg]

Shamans :
[img=http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1874/goodxplp6.th.jpg]

BTW dont matter my name is there, dont wanna waste time on paint and a jpg.

Posted: January 13th, 2008, 9:29 pm

xorn000
xorn000's Reps:
I have a slight issue with the trick with the wolves. The summons are 30 while the Shifter is 36/37. If you plan to solo this it'll be a hell of a time for it to actually be worthwhile and at 34 don't think of soloing this. If I go back at 36 the wolves are gonna be crap for exp and the shifter is still gonna be there beating between the spawns. At this time I can walk into sm groups nonstop so I'm gonna stick with instancing until I can kill the shamans instead. It works, but not exactly a 34 item and if you go then bring a friend.

Posted: January 14th, 2008, 6:16 pm

acidicsquash1

Total Posts: 16
acidicsquash1's Reps: 0
No, the regular ogres dont work.

ONLY THE SHAMANS. I just tested this all over them, the shamans are the ONLY ones that give 400+, the Lords, and other normal ogres only give 280 or so.

Posted: January 21st, 2008, 6:05 pm

nfantry
nfantry's Reps:
acidicsquash1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

ONLY THE SHAMANS. I just tested this all over them, the shamans are the ONLY ones that give 400+, the Lords, and other normal ogres only give 280 or so.

uh, he stated that in his original post.... read it..

Posted: January 22nd, 2008, 5:13 pm

aozora

Total Posts: 195
aozora's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
i cant seem to get the spirit shifters to summon. i attack them and nothing, then i root them and wait, and they just nuke me to near death

after a little digging it turns out spirit shifters cant summon the guides anymore, do the higher level shamans still do it?

Posted: January 23rd, 2008, 8:23 pm

acidicsquash1

Total Posts: 16
acidicsquash1's Reps: 0
nfantry (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
acidicsquash1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

uh, he stated that in his original post.... read it..

no sh*t sherlock, but if you scroll up, shadownar posted a pic of the normal ogres saying they give 400+ exp.

don't talk sh*t unless you can back it up

Posted: January 24th, 2008, 10:08 am

aozora

Active User > 50 Posts
nvm

Posted: January 26th, 2008, 8:38 pm

bennet87
bennet87's Reps:
spirit shifters wont summon wolves for me... followed the guide exactly as you said.

entangle, wait... nothing...

Posted: January 27th, 2008, 12:56 am

aozora

Active User > 50 Posts
apparently the spirit guides were removed for no reason after not allowing hunters to tame them. but as a 37 druid i did the second camp and grinded 36-38k an hour. this is very good compared to the 19-22k i got in STV, but id like to know what class the OP played to get 11k per 10 mins

Posted: February 5th, 2008, 2:09 pm

skol

Total Posts: 19
skol's Reps: 2
This isn't working now.

They don't summon any wolves.

/nerf

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online