taultunleashed logoWOW Hacks: Hacks/Bots/Guides Pack - $500.00 at a Scam Site : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 16 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

WOW Hacks: Hacks/Bots/Guides Pack - $500.00 at a Scam Site : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: February 11th, 2008, 8:58 am

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
This was requested. This is not our hack.

Want Undetectable Bots, Hacks & Guides For World of Warcraft? Updated for latest Patch, the best Hack Pack for WoW is Here!

The complete WoW Pack
(as seen on worldofwarcraft-bots.com)

Hack Programs & Bots you will receive:

•LEVEL / Farming Bot: This bot will level your character from 1-70 for you. It can also loot, pick up herbs if you are an herbalist, mine and skin. Unlike WoWGlider, which has been detectable can ban you, this is still undetectable. I have used this bot for over 6 months and haven't had any problems with it.

•1-70 In 24 Hours Hack Program:This site claims to get you from level 1 to level 70 in 24 Hours or less. A video showing this hack in action can be seen Here

•PvP/ Honor Bot:It still works today. This bot joins Battle Grounds and sits there until the Battle Ground is over. It does this over and over until you tell it to stop. Doing this you can get all the major PvP Rewards in less than a week.

•Auctioneer Bot:It basically scans the auction and buys things cheaper than their really worth so you can resell them at a higher price. A lot of people just throw things on the auction at a low price for a quick sale - not knowing that if they just lost money. This bot can make you a lot of money without any effort. Become a Reseller in WoW Today!

•Invincibility Hack Program:What it supposedly does is make you invincible in WoW so you can kill any mob in the game, even solo instances.

•WoW Stat Changer Program:I saw this on Youtube, apparently it's very popular because it has somewhere over 2.5 Million views! Apparently it raises any and all of your stats to whatever amount you want. Click Here for a Video Demonstration

•No Detection Speed Hack: Apparently, it's the only speedhack in existence that is guaranteed not to get you banned. I find this hard to believe because unless you do this where no one can see you, someone will report you. Nevertheless, I have included it in this package.

•Best Fishing Bot:I love it. Never have I found a more simpler and easy to use Fishing Bot for wow. With this bot I have easily made over 1,000 Gold a week. I just wish WoW had Trout! (I love to fish!)

•WoW Travel Bot:Now this is just cool. I hate having to go from one continent to the other. It's a major waste of time in my opinion. This bot does all of the work for you! Just tell it where to go, and watch it go!

•Teleport Bot:This bot will let you instantly teleport from one location to the other. A lot of people use this for farming, especially in instances where you want to skip and go straight to the boss. Watch out though, you might get banned.

•Bugged Item Creator:I couldn't get it to work. Supposedly this program will let you change any weapon you have into an uber one that does insane dmg. I just thought I'd include this.

Guides You Will Receive:

•WoW Mastery Guide

•WoW PvP Guide

•Ultimate Class Guide: It contains every bit of information for every class in WoW.

•Burning Crusade Gold Guide: Man guides are expensive. But so is buying gold I guess. I'd rather buy a guide and learn how to make tons of gold rather than buying a ton of gold. Wouldn't you?

•WoW Gold Guide:This is for those of you who aren't in the Outlands yet.

•Alliance 1-70 Leveling Guide: This guide shows you how to level the absolute fastest way to 70, no matter what class. A must read.

•Horde 1-70 Leveling Guide: This is for those who like playing the bad race (AKA: Horde)

•Ultimate Class Guides: Warrior, Rogue, Shaman, Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Paladin, Druid & Priest. These are the best class guides out there. Completely Updated for Burning Crusade!

$500 Value!

» Download: New download link

http://www.filezor.com/880Hacks.zip

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: February 13th, 2008, 2:54 am

gaijen

Total Posts: 43
gaijen's Reps: 1
Is this the same file as the other 3?

And if not: Filezor is requesting a security code in order to DL the package.

Posted: February 13th, 2008, 3:04 am

gaijen

Oy, 6am, really need to get to bed, and I should know better than to post this late at night. Ignore me, found the code, lol

Posted: February 13th, 2008, 9:35 am

stupidfly
stupidfly's Reps:
Wow, this even comes with auctioneer. *What* a value!

Posted: February 13th, 2008, 1:56 pm

gaijen

And it comes with TWO copies of Tsearch, and CheatEngine which is an automated ban! What a deal! <snicker>

Posted: February 14th, 2008, 1:21 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea its nothing special but i think this is one of those giant packages scam sites are selling. So all in all you dont have to worry whats in it now.

Posted: February 15th, 2008, 1:25 am

gaijen

Yep yep, good information to have as to what kinds of scams peeps are running out there.

Personally, having just joined the game, I'm actually using some of the levelling guides, lol

Posted: February 16th, 2008, 7:51 pm

potobble
potobble's Reps:
If these are scams, why isn't there a forum called "Scams Exposed" or something? Rather than marketing them off to potential new customers as real information. Look at the title.

"WOW Hacks: WoW Best Hacks/Bots/Guides Pack - $500.00 Value"

Alright, let's look closer.

"WOW Hacks:" - Awesome! Here's some hacks for WOW.
"WOW Best Hacks/Bots/Guides Pack" - Wow! It's a whole pack of them, all ready to go, I'm sure. Sweet!
" - $500.00 Value" - $500?!?!? That's a hell of a lot more than it costs to sign up here.

Now, if this was in reality a 'warning' (as claimed) to let you know what the scam sites have, the title would look more like this:

"WARNING: Scam Site with outdated/not working/bannable programs!"

Honestly, I've always liked the community here, and the way it's built - people share exploits and such with each other, while remaining somewhat private. That's great. But this type of crappy marketing that pulls in saps who don't know any better, and toy with the existing member base (and could get their accounts BANNED!) is really bad form IMO.

Posted: February 17th, 2008, 10:54 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Here tell me a good rename for it and ill do that. Broden just went out and collected the junk scam sites out there to show the info on them. I can change it to whatever you want feel free to tell.

Posted: February 17th, 2008, 1:06 pm

potobble
potobble's Reps:
Thanks for quick responses. :D

Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Here tell me a good rename for it and ill do that. Broden just went out and collected the junk scam sites out there to show the info on them. I can change it to whatever you want feel free to tell.

WOW Hacks: WoW Hacks/Bots/Guides Pack - $500.00 at Scam Sites

I'd drop the "Best" part, because that's err... yeah. :D

And a nice big warning on the top of the post to tell people almost all of this stuff (guides excluded) will get you banned real fast on retail.

Posted: February 20th, 2008, 8:03 pm

mckenna24
mckenna24's Reps:
potobble (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
If these are scams, why isn't there a forum called "Scams Exposed" or something? Rather than marketing them off to potential new customers as real information. Look at the title.

"WOW Hacks: WoW Best Hacks/Bots/Guides Pack - $500.00 Value"

Alright, let's look closer.

"WOW Hacks:" - Awesome! Here's some hacks for WOW.
"WOW Best Hacks/Bots/Guides Pack" - Wow! It's a whole pack of them, all ready to go, I'm sure. Sweet!
" - $500.00 Value" - $500?!?!? That's a hell of a lot more than it costs to sign up here.

Now, if this was in reality a 'warning' (as claimed) to let you know what the scam sites have, the title would look more like this:

"WARNING: Scam Site with outdated/not working/bannable programs!"

Honestly, I've always liked the community here, and the way it's built - people share exploits and such with each other, while remaining somewhat private. That's great. But this type of crappy marketing that pulls in saps who don't know any better, and toy with the existing member base (and could get their accounts BANNED!) is really bad form IMO.

That's basically what happened to me, anyways, I'm not complaining that i spent $15 and got nothing, I have looked around for a bit and there is a lot of useful information, but by any chance does this work on private server, so I can at least have some fun with it.

Posted: February 21st, 2008, 1:33 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
There we go updated the title :)

Posted: March 7th, 2008, 1:05 pm

vgagent1993
vgagent1993's Reps:
Has anyone ever tried any of his hacks on a pserver.. cuz i dont see how they would work if they dont work on live?

Posted: March 7th, 2008, 5:58 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
They should almost always work on private servers.

Posted: April 24th, 2008, 11:05 am

svajonny
svajonny's Reps:
Hey make a new link so people can download it. It says Invalid download link. So you need to make a new one thx, please get the link asap.

-JONNY-

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online