taultunleashed logoWOW Hacks - How to put yourself at top of damage meters : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

WOW Hacks - How to put yourself at top of damage meters : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: July 2nd, 2008, 12:03 am

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
If your guild DPS is obsessed with damage meters, here is an easy way to always put yourself in the top 5. Its assuming you are using the RECOUNT damage meter (<a rel="nofollow" href="http://files.wowace.com/Recount" target="_blank">Index of /Recount/</a>), Recount does sync with other players so all of them will see the same numbers you do. The other popular damage meter is SWStats, I do have a hack for that as well but I don't have a version atm thats working with 2.4 - I will post when I update it. I find recount much better than swstats, so try to convince guildies to use Recount.<br>

<br>
The trick is basically to constantly inject "fake damage" into recount. Make a new macro, and type one of the following depending on whether you are a melee (rogue, warrior, enh shaman, etc) or caster (mage, warlock, etc).<br>
<br>
MELEE:<br>
/script Recount:CombatLogEvent(nil,GetTime(),"SWING_DAMAGE ",UnitGUID("player"),UnitName( "player"),0x511,UnitGUID("target"),UnitName("T arge t"),0x10a48,1250+random(500),1 ,0,0,0,1,nil,nil);<br>
<br>
CASTER:<br>

/script Recount:CombatLogEvent(nil,GetTime(),"SPELL_DAMAGE ",UnitGUID("player"),UnitName( "player"),0x511,UnitGUID("target"),UnitName("T arge t"),0x10a48,27072,"Frostbolt", 0x10,1975+random(1000),16,0,0,0,1,nil,nil);<br>
<br>
<br>
Some explanations:<br>
<br>
SWING_DAMAGE or SPELL_DAMAGE are the damage types. There are others, such as Heals, DOTs, and probably ranged. I don't have a hunter so I'm not really sure what their damage is like.<br>
<br>

The number 0x511 means the damage was caused by you, a player, shouldn't have to change this.<br>
<br>
The number 0x10a48 means that the damage was caused against a hostile NPC that you were targeting. Shouldn't have to change this.<br>
<br>
For the MELEE people, 1450+random(500) is how much damage your swing was. Can make it higher or lower, as you please. The random() is there so every melee attack isn't the same amount. The ,1 following means the attack was a crit.<br>
<br>
For casters, 27072 is the spell ID of frostbolt. For other spells, go to <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.wowhead.com" target="_blank">Wowhead: Your skill in WoW has increased to 375.</a>, look up the spellname (in abilities after search), and use the spell ID which is the number in the address bar. So for example Frostbolt rank 13 is 27072, Fireball rank 13 is 27070, or Shadow Bolt rank 11 is 27079. Type in the spell name after the number. <br>

<br>
The 0x10 in spells refers to the spell school. 0x10 is Frost. The values are:<br>
<br>
school spellSchool <br>
physical 0x01 <br>
holy 0x02 <br>
fire 0x04 <br>

nature 0x08 <br>
frost 0x10 <br>
shadow 0x20 <br>
arcane 0x40<br>
<br>
Be sure to change appropriately - if you are a warlock, use fire or shadow, for fire mages use fire, and so on.<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>
So if you are for example a fire mage, your macro would be:<br>
<br>
/script Recount:CombatLogEvent(nil,GetTime(),"SPELL_DAMAGE ",UnitGUID("player"),UnitName( "player"),0x511,UnitGUID("target"),UnitName("T arge t"),0x10a48,27070,"Fireball",0 x04,3375+random(1000),16,0,0,0,1,nil,nil);<br>
<br>
Put this in a macro, and put the macro somewhere on your button bars. Now while you are fighting trash, boss, or whatever just click the button while you are regularly casting fireball (make sure you have a unfriendly target selected!). You will see your numbers jumping up in the damage meters. You can keep clicking in the middle of casts, it won't interrupt them or anything, just keeps your numbers jumping up!<br>

<br>
Don't spam too much or you will do like 4x the damage of the next person, and people will be very suspicious. If you keep yourself always in the top 5 I find it works best, and your guild leaders and officers think you are elite<br>
<br>
You can see more details on the parameters at this page, although its pretty technical:<br>
<br>
<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.wowwiki.com/COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_Details" target="_blank">API COMBAT LOG EVENT - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft</a><br>
<br>

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: July 2nd, 2008, 8:49 am

kingkong91

Total Posts: 78
kingkong91's Reps: 4
Active User > 50 Posts
yay i got this to work

at the "SPELL_DAMAGE " it wouldnt work until I put "SPELL_DAMAGE" (without the space at the end)

Posted: July 2nd, 2008, 10:36 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Nice moved to confirmed

Posted: July 5th, 2008, 10:26 am

valadan

Total Posts: 2
valadan's Reps: 0
Not working, types everything out in Raid chat, anyone know why?

Posted: July 12th, 2008, 11:04 pm

tazman076

Total Posts: 169
tazman076's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Check to make sure you don't have a space in front of the / on the macro

Posted: July 13th, 2008, 2:13 am

shadowar
shadowar's Reps:
dont work /nay

Posted: August 17th, 2008, 8:05 am

walt1967

Total Posts: 9
walt1967's Reps: 0
ya tried everything wont work

Posted: August 19th, 2008, 11:11 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
moved to nerfed i believe

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online