taultunleashed logoWOW: How to beat Molten Core (high level instance) instantly : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 17 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

WOW: How to beat Molten Core (high level instance) instantly : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 12:44 pm

carefoot

Total Posts: 541
carefoot's Reps: 890
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
The enterance is inside of Blackrock Depths.

It's after you clear the Room of Seven or whatever the name of it is, and before you enter the Lyceum.

You kill the 7 spirits in the Room of Seven and go through the door, instead of going straight into the Lyceum, take a right. You fight 2 sets of 3 of the Fireguard elementals, one set, cross a bridge, another set. In front of you you'll see a green glowing portal. That's Molton Core.

Note: This is a raid instance, and it's not single pull mobs but in chains of 2 or more.

Now heres the exploit, your main party will contain 1 Warlock & 1 Rogue and then 2 other classes dones't matter for summoning. The rogue will sneak pass ALL the mobs and get right up to the main Lava boss. Right then ask the Warlock to summon the rogue, when the rogue gets the "Accept Summon" button he will go and smack the boss from behind and then port.

OK get ready, because 2 minutes later the boss will arrive at the doorstep of the instance and hes tough! Conquest beat him legit but this way you can skip all the raid mobs. Enjoy.

This may be patched in upcoming patch however as of now it works so use caution.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
LEVEL 63 ELITE

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 8:57 pm

tault_psalm23
tault_psalm23's Reps:
You erased the names in the typing part but not over their heads and on your display.

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 10:21 pm

tault_icabezudo
tault_icabezudo's Reps:
Blizzard has been Warn/Banning people for using this exploit and they ARE watching for it.

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 11:47 pm

tault_obtenor
tault_obtenor's Reps:
Blizzard suspended half of conquest because of this

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 1:04 am

carefoot

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
psalm23 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
You erased the names in the typing part but not over their heads and on your display.

This is a conquest SS not mine.

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 1:07 am

carefoot

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
icabezudo (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Blizzard has been Warn/Banning people for using this exploit and they ARE watching for it.

obtenor (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Blizzard suspended half of conquest because of this

Its a funny story because they did it twice, first time with Line of sight exploit and 2nd this. Rather funny.

Please be careful and if you get msged from a GM ethier say you didn't know or can't speak english they let you off scotfree. I found that out.

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 3:21 am

tault_icabezudo
tault_icabezudo's Reps:
Yes You can use the I sory My englis is not well. But only once mind you..Like I said the are WARN/Banning so you get yer freeshot at it..

The !@#$%^&* up part is It IS NOT AN EXPLOIT. It's a strategy just like attacking from high ground but blizz nerfed that too..most obnoxious freaking company ever...

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 3:26 am

tault_psalm23
tault_psalm23's Reps:
I like the fact that they try and make this game hard. Make you want to play it and you have a sense of actually doing something instead of just macroing all night long for an elite char.

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 3:42 am

tault_rabbix
tault_rabbix's Reps:
I"m not sure if you were using the <sarcasm> </sarcasm> command, Psalm, but if not, amen.

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 8:04 am

carefoot

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Actully try doing this instance before that, these mobs are tough tough tough! This will save you hours from your life you will not have missed much.

Posted: June 21st, 2005, 6:22 am

tault_rogers3366
tault_rogers3366's Reps:
Really?
We can get to Ragnaros without all the xploits, gg

Posted: June 21st, 2005, 6:39 am

tault_rogers3366
tault_rogers3366's Reps:
Oh and, this might work for Lucrifon, but for Magmadar where you need a large area to beat him, it won't work.
For Ghennes it won't work.
For Garr it won't work.
For Shazzrah it hella won't work.
For Sulforon and golomagg, its just impossible.
For Majordomo its impossible.
For Ragnaros, well you have to beat all the other bosses and Majordomo before you can even get Majordomo to summon him.

Posted: June 21st, 2005, 6:40 am

tault_rogers3366
tault_rogers3366's Reps:
Oh, and Ragnaros doesn't even move during the fight. So you may be able to get the boots of every class, but your also going to get banned. HehehahahahahMUAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted: June 22nd, 2005, 4:47 am

tault_pis4no
tault_pis4no's Reps:
um ok.

ragnoros is cake, i saw my friend's guild beat him down for the 3rd time. rofl.

Posted: June 22nd, 2005, 1:43 pm

tault_demonneo
tault_demonneo's Reps:
this was nerfed plz move.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online