taultunleashed logoWoW Program: Climb Walls : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 52 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

WoW Program: Climb Walls : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 6:24 pm

rubberbandman
rubberbandman's Reps:
ummm i started installing and before it finished it my virus detecter picked up a trojan so do NOT download and install, its infected.

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 6:39 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
uploading it online for a scan but nod32 picked up nothing when i dl'd it a few times. sure no virus scanner is 100%

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 6:51 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
results of one scan.

OK (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database)
MD5 68dff7ba5148ea6ed743b22ccd4917e9
Packers detected:
-
Scanner results
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

edit: 2nd scan result Complete scanning result of "CheatEngine52.exe", received in VirusTotal at 09.03.2006, 04:53:52 (CET).

Antivirus Version Update Result
AntiVir 7.1.1.11 09.01.2006 no virus found
Authentium 4.93.8 09.02.2006 no virus found
Avast 4.7.844.0 09.01.2006 no virus found
AVG 386 09.01.2006 no virus found
BitDefender 7.2 09.03.2006 no virus found
CAT-QuickHeal 8.00 09.02.2006 no virus found
ClamAV devel-20060426 09.02.2006 no virus found
DrWeb 4.33 09.02.2006 no virus found
eTrust-InoculateIT 23.72.113 09.01.2006 no virus found
eTrust-Vet 30.3.3056 09.01.2006 no virus found
Ewido 4.0 09.02.2006 no virus found
Fortinet 2.77.0.0 09.02.2006 no virus found
F-Prot 3.16f 09.01.2006 no virus found
F-Prot4 4.2.1.29 09.01.2006 no virus found
Ikarus 0.2.65.0 09.02.2006 no virus found
Kaspersky 4.0.2.24 09.03.2006 no virus found
McAfee 4843 09.01.2006 no virus found
Microsoft 1.1560 09.03.2006 no virus found
NOD32v2 1.1736 09.02.2006 no virus found
Norman 5.90.23 09.01.2006 no virus found
Panda 9.0.0.4 09.02.2006 no virus found
Sophos 4.09.0 09.02.2006 no virus found
Symantec 8.0 09.03.2006 no virus found
TheHacker 5.9.8.203 09.01.2006 no virus found
UNA 1.83 09.02.2006 no virus found
VBA32 3.11.1 09.03.2006 no virus found
VirusBuster 4.3.7:9 09.02.2006 no virus found

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 6:58 pm

rubberbandman
rubberbandman's Reps:
im using the newest version of mcafee as of now. i mean i hope its nothing but i dont know y it picked it up......it said it was a trojan so. and it only said it after i started installing it. didnt pick it up in installer.

Posted: September 4th, 2006, 2:46 pm

potpot
potpot's Reps:
Alt tabbed back out to close CE 5.2 Obviously the values weren't changed back so closing the program still enables you to walk up walls, now my question is, other than being seen by other people, can blizz still detect it?

Posted: September 5th, 2006, 1:51 pm

eliteshadow
eliteshadow's Reps:
My account was suspended because a GM saw this. 3 day suspension is a pretty hefty price...

Posted: September 7th, 2006, 9:09 am

leadguitplyr
leadguitplyr's Reps:
well, just be warned WoW is really strict on this !@#$%^&*.. if you get caught they will do anything they can to really screw up your day.. I'm usually really cautious about using programs like this in fear of bring banned.. Well.. it happened.. They closed my account and said "someone had been using my account, without my permission" and now i have to get a notary public to sign a document saying i am who i am" that's all !@#$%^&*.. they are just trying to punish me for using this program.. Whether they saw me using it, or detected it I dont know.. Just be careful.. btw if you get banned or suspended you can't access your information, create another account with the same key, or delete the account and stop payments.. they pretty much have you by the goose eggs until you pay some tool to sign a document for you.

P.S. -- Mine isn't a 3 day ban.. they said it was indefinite, until i resolve it

My norton also picked up a virus off this program, but nutralized it.. Then ignored file so i could finish installing the program.

Posted: September 20th, 2006, 2:38 am

elitescouter
elitescouter's Reps:
This thing owns!!!!

A+++++++

I love it! I had fun exploring without it and now I have even more fun! Makes it easyer for me!

Posted: September 20th, 2006, 10:04 am

fishy80
fishy80's Reps:
leadguitplyr (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
well, just be warned WoW is really strict on this !@#$%^&*.. if you get caught they will do anything they can to really screw up your day.. I'm usually really cautious about using programs like this in fear of bring banned.. Well.. it happened.. They closed my account and said "someone had been using my account, without my permission" and now i have to get a notary public to sign a document saying i am who i am" that's all !@#$%^&*.. they are just trying to punish me for using this program.. Whether they saw me using it, or detected it I dont know.. Just be careful.. btw if you get banned or suspended you can't access your information, create another account with the same key, or delete the account and stop payments.. they pretty much have you by the goose eggs until you pay some tool to sign a document for you.

P.S. -- Mine isn't a 3 day ban.. they said it was indefinite, until i resolve it

My norton also picked up a virus off this program, but nutralized it.. Then ignored file so i could finish installing the program.

your norton caused your ban... the virus, is actually just the driver that keeps cheat engine hidden, if thats not there, then its not being hidden from warden = ban, what did you learn? dont use a stupid antivirus like norton, and use something like nod32 or Kaspersky =P

Posted: September 20th, 2006, 4:56 pm

leadguitplyr
leadguitplyr's Reps:
Kapersky is actually a really good program, i can agree with you on that.. They are giving me my account back.. i just had to do a few aggrivating things in order t rcv it back.. Funny thing is.. (IM NOT BLAMING THE PROGRAM IN ANY WAY).. I got a keylogger trojan type bug a little after downloading this called wow.stealer.exe (DEAD SERIOUS) It was logged as a keylogger in norton... And 30min after the little bugger was found is when i got banned.. I might have picked it up somewhere else, but all im really trying to say is please be extremely careful with what you download and take extra precautions when experimenting. I noticed that sometimes something funky would happen and my internet wouldn't work with norton.. i would have to go back in and reconfigure everything to make it work.. or sometimes i would just turn norton utilities off and just say screw it..lol (which is usually the time when i get bugged..lol) Sorry for going a little off topic.. i just get carried away with my typing every once in a while.

Posted: September 21st, 2006, 5:03 pm

haixingq

Total Posts: 148
haixingq's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
definately NOT 100% safe i just received a 72hour suspension for using this

Posted: September 21st, 2006, 5:14 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Alright, you're Anti-virus didn't possibly take out it's hiding functionality?

And can someone else confirm that the program itself can be caught and we'll move to nerfed.

Posted: September 21st, 2006, 5:19 pm

matt_210
matt_210's Reps:
i've been running it for a few weeks now, and was just logged on last night, today i went to log on and the account was suspended. also another person from my guild was suspended also for 72 hours.

Posted: September 21st, 2006, 6:56 pm

leadguitplyr
leadguitplyr's Reps:
Ok.. i've said a lot of negative things being that i've had a sucky 14 days suspension, but to be honest.. My buddy downloaded the program the same time i did and hasn't been caught using it yet.. The devs or admins or whatever can be invisible in this game i assume.. and people can report you for crap.. My thoughts on suspension is this.. I honestly think that this is undetectable... And it's more of a getting caught in the act, or for better words seen by someone who didn't like that fact you or myself was cheating. But one question... Does anyone have a way to run their anti-cheat program from like say a homemade server and see if if detects it? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Posted: September 21st, 2006, 6:58 pm

haixingq

Total Posts: 148
haixingq's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
they ARE cracking down on it.. and not on the program i would think, i only start it up for a second to edit the value then shut it down.. so, this is officially not safe anymore

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online