taultunleashed logoWOW Tricks - GREAT GOLD farming for any dotter fast gold : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 23 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

WOW Tricks - GREAT GOLD farming for any dotter fast gold : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: March 3rd, 2007, 1:57 am

glassjaw123
glassjaw123's Reps:
As a warlock i found farming too be very easy but not this easy. Ok here is what you do pay a mage 4 g for food and water i normally get 90 of each. out side of shatterath there is a lake on the left there are fish http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=18750 they drop motes of water like non other i spent about maybe 1 houre and farmed about 10 primal +1 blue and loads of greens if you are 70 this should be even more of a profit any ways the reason i recomend this spot is because i went too the elemental platue and honestly i got maybe 1 primal in a 20 minut spand if your looking for a good quick 100g too how ever long you farm there do it. the great thing about this spot as well there is a quest that you have too kill them and get some fallet so the respawn is no more than 2 mins for all of them. Have fun with it.

primium?

Posted: March 3rd, 2007, 1:03 pm

master112
master112's Reps:
hmm.. maybe not worth premium but its a nice tactic. i dont think u get a blue item every hour. but i just checked primal water and they were about 35g each. if u can get 2 of them thats 70g + maybe some grays/green and maybe a blue a day. so you get a yay of me :)

regards,

Master112

Posted: March 3rd, 2007, 2:56 pm

durkslag
durkslag's Reps:
Aint this suppose to be posted in the "Submit Info" section? Even tho noone ever looks there, and (my) threads get ignored.

Posted: March 3rd, 2007, 8:29 pm

klemmbob

Total Posts: 677
klemmbob's Reps: 137
90% sure I read somewhere that the "fish" (eels) you are talking about no longer drop motes.

Posted: March 4th, 2007, 2:42 am

glassjaw123
glassjaw123's Reps:
ok ive been here a total of 2 houres today so far i got ten motes of water one blue dager 3 eternium lockbox and done d/e greens trust me they are a great money making spot and since every ones in the patue of elements the only people that come there are questers maybe 3 times a day but so far for just playing around i made about 250 g in 2 hrs witch isent bad at all.

Posted: March 4th, 2007, 8:39 am

tault_danceofthedead
tault_danceofthedead's Reps:
klemmbob (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
90% sure I read somewhere that the "fish" (eels) you are talking about no longer drop motes.

they do, it looks like they nerfed the drop rate but i was there today and they dropped em.

Posted: March 4th, 2007, 8:53 am

adamjw2
adamjw2's Reps:
I tested this out, and this turns out to be a pretty good farming spot. I farmed an average of about 24 mote of waters per hour, which is 2.4 primal waters per hour. Good find if you ask me. I wish more people would post good farming spots like this.

/yay

Posted: March 4th, 2007, 9:24 am

zacharyccxp
zacharyccxp's Reps:
adamjw2 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I tested this out, and this turns out to be a pretty good farming spot. I farmed an average of about 24 mote of waters per hour, which is 2.4 primal waters per hour. Good find if you ask me. I wish more people would post good farming spots like this.

/yay

too leach? =]

Posted: March 7th, 2007, 11:14 pm

glorysk87
glorysk87's Reps:
this is an EXCELLENT gold farming technique. just get a nagrand cherry, swim around and dot evrything in the lake...theyll all die within like 15 seconds. run around, loot and your sure to get a shitlload of motes. i was here for like a half hour and i got 20 motes (2 primal waters)...the primal waters sell anywhere from like 30 to 40 gold on my server. so tahts like 80 gold in a half hour.

/yay

Posted: March 16th, 2007, 1:40 am

sweetninja

Total Posts: 63
sweetninja's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
wonderful spot for farming... got 21 motes and over 30 grays and 3 greens in 20 mins of farming...
/YAY for premium

Posted: March 19th, 2007, 10:25 pm

beelzbub
beelzbub's Reps:
/yay

Unbelievable farming spot. Every single mob will drop either a primordial essence (13s 25c) or elemental fragment (11s 85c) on top of however many greens and blues you may get. I was lucky and with my priest was able to farm 3 primal waters + 70g, or 130g in just 30 minutes! Very easy to see how this could net you upwards of 70g per hour.

Posted: March 22nd, 2007, 8:42 am

cmusch05
cmusch05's Reps:
/yay

Great spot, I got 17 motes and 4 greens with various greys soloing with my 66 warlock for 1 hour.

I went back with my 66 warlock and my 70 pally on auto-follow for heals and buffs. I got 25 motes and 7 greens with no downtime for 1 hour.

Posted: March 23rd, 2007, 11:35 am

kazso2

Total Posts: 483
kazso2's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
/nay

I think it has been nerfed. Farmed here today for 30 mins and all i got was 2 mote of waters (and the gray trash ofc).

Posted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:14 pm

glorysk87
glorysk87's Reps:
absolutely not nerfed. farmed there for like 20 mins got a primal and 4 motes.

its easy for me, just swim through the lake and dot every eel i see. pop a shield on myself while im swimming, then they'll all die without me even having to touch them. then i just swim back and collect the loot from every mob. gives me a good amount of motes, and each and every mob drops an elemental shard, which vendor for a decent amount.

Posted: March 24th, 2007, 10:13 am

kazso2

Total Posts: 483
kazso2's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
All of my guild mates had the same experience as me (for example 1 primal water in 1 hour). I don't think, we all had just bad luck with the drops...
Anyway, we are going back to our favorite farming spot, where the mote of waters really drop :twisted:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online