taultunleashed logoWOW [EMU] Cheats - Fly in Azeroth : World of Warcraft Private Servers | WoW Private Servers
newtopic  postreply
 [ 13 posts ] 
blue large dot

WOW [EMU] Cheats - Fly in Azeroth : World of Warcraft Private Servers | WoW Private Servers

Posted: May 2nd, 2008, 1:06 pm

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Works on Ascent 4.0 Rev3989
Tested on WoWBeez Server.

Easy little bug, idk if it only happens to me but i have been able to do it 3 times now.

In private servers with teleporters. before you port to your location just be on a flying mount. No tricks nothing, doesnt matter when you cast it and doesnt matter how long. (meaning you could of just ridden into shatt on it and gone there). If you dont understand figure it out

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: May 27th, 2008, 6:57 pm

putrid
putrid's Reps:
Haha thank you for that. I tried it on WoWBeeZ too and got the same result. :D

Posted: August 13th, 2008, 12:49 pm

versel1082
versel1082's Reps:
Ive tested it it works on most servers

Posted: August 17th, 2008, 8:57 am

omgwtfhaxxtwo
omgwtfhaxxtwo's Reps:
Oi, Versel, You look like a Post hunter :P You've written almost the "exact" Same post as above like its working, its not working etc etc

Posted: August 17th, 2008, 9:59 am

versel1082
versel1082's Reps:
Well Putrid only mentioned 1 serv i said it works on most (by most i mena around 10)

Posted: August 18th, 2008, 12:45 pm

omgwtfhaxxtwo
omgwtfhaxxtwo's Reps:
versel1082 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well Putrid only mentioned 1 serv i said it works on most (by most i mena around 10)
'

That isnt my point, Read it again and try to understand it. I mean Multiple Posts As in, Different Threads.

You take around 1 minute per Post or less even. Just read, comment, leave. Im do not want to jump to conclusions but you look like a post hunter to me, No offence

Posted: August 18th, 2008, 2:30 pm

versel1082
versel1082's Reps:
Well thats what i do sometimes i take 10 seconds sometimes i take an hour depends what im replying to,im a fast typer anyways.

Whats a post hunta anywayz?

Posted: August 19th, 2008, 12:34 pm

omgwtfhaxxtwo
omgwtfhaxxtwo's Reps:
versel1082 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well thats what i do sometimes i take 10 seconds sometimes i take an hour depends what im replying to,im a fast typer anyways.

Whats a post hunta anywayz?

Well when I was a mod at another forum we called people who write fast Post Hunters or Spammers, People who want points "fast" By writing things that people already know or reply with simple and short answers.

I think that you do not want to spend money on Tault and instead you try to post a lot of already known bugs, getting TUbuckets and then buy your Subscription. I might be jumping to conclusion, but in my eyes you are.

It’s not wrong to do this, but 36 Posts in what? Six days? You joined 13’Th of august and right now it’s 19 of august. That’s 6 Posts every day, as you also "Answer" your own topic on one of your bugs saying something like: 'Anyone wanna give it a try?' Just an Hour after you post the bug.

I think that you should give more thought into your posts instead of Speed posting and again, I cannot say that you’re doing anything wrong but, I Just want to warn you IF an Admin or Moderator gets on their nerves.

This Message will probably get me a warning; Saying that I should accuse other members because it causes a "bad" atmosphere. It is a free world i guess, I only speak my mind. What is your opinion on this?

Posted: August 19th, 2008, 2:05 pm

versel1082
versel1082's Reps:
Lol wow well man,look over at my posts they range from thise long [ ] to thise long [ ] or sometimes more,my point is that i state my mind i might state the obvious but its just what i think,as for me replying to my threads,ya i get tired of people waiting =p i am looking to get a Premeum acc but not off of psots i mean 6 posts a day cmon thats not much you just ,ade about 5 today,besides 1k TUbucks you crazy i aint doin 1000 posts i already gave 2 bugs that werent here that should get me to premnium.Nuf said.

Posted: August 19th, 2008, 11:44 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
This Message will probably get me a warning; Saying that I should accuse other members because it causes a "bad" atmosphere. It is a free world i guess, I only speak my mind. What is your opinion on this?

It is a free world but you arent in a public environment. You can complain constructively but being rude just keeps people away and cursing keeps others away. hence we have rules to help.

Posted: August 20th, 2008, 4:32 am

omgwtfhaxxtwo
omgwtfhaxxtwo's Reps:
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

It is a free world but you arent in a public environment. You can complain constructively but being rude just keeps people away and cursing keeps others away. hence we have rules to help.

Where did I curse on that post? Complaining, yes, Cursing, no.
Yet I understand what you mean. You say you have rules to help? Help what exactly? Help you guys catch spammers or? Correct me if im wrong.

Sincerely OmgWtfHaxXtwo

Posted: August 20th, 2008, 1:31 pm

versel1082
versel1082's Reps:
The rules for the Site i supose to keep it nice and good with no flamers or "bad" people,lol i think.

Posted: September 28th, 2008, 3:19 pm

makyo1
makyo1's Reps:
ive done this kkind of thing b4 i open a port and hopped pn a flight path then clicked right b4 i got outta range pretty damn cool

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online