taultunleashed logoWOW Hacks - hacker, for pservers, and some live server hacks : World of Warcraft Private Servers | WoW Private Servers
newtopic  postreply
 [ 17 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

WOW Hacks - hacker, for pservers, and some live server hacks : World of Warcraft Private Servers | WoW Private Servers

Posted: April 17th, 2008, 1:27 pm

vgagent1993
vgagent1993's Reps:
Ok, this is a program called "WoWemu hacker"
It was a program mainly designed for hacking private (emulated) servers, but you can also use some of the hacks for WoW

Download link: http://filebeam.com/c178d9c7e821168c21e09711c8dfc208

Heres what it looks like..
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

NOTE: I AM NOT SUGGESTING YOU USE THIS FOR REAL WOW, i have used it without ban, but thats because i knew what i was doing, don't use it nonstop, and only use it once a week or so. If you have any bad feelings about trying this on live servers, don't, stick to private servers.

For real wow, alot of these hacks don't work. However there are some good ones that do

Green = Works
Red = Dosent work
Yellow = Kind of works, but overall dosent
Blue/Cyan = Dont know/Havent tested yet

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Speed hack: Dosent work, will result in a D/C when used
Wall climbing hack: Works, allows you to climb up walls
Fall damage off: Didn't work, don't remember if it D/Ced or not
Teleport to plane: " This function makes you invisible to any NPC or PC, you even disappear from their radar if they could track you. You warp to a plane where no one can touch you nor can you touch anyone. It's abit hard to navigate so I suggest you use the mini map for that." not sure if this works or not. Didn't result in D/C though.
No clip: Awesome. Works, but you have to configure it in the "SetUp hotkeys" menu
This will allow you to walk through walls (may even work for the AB starting gate) but CAN SOMETIMES result in a d/c. For example it may D/C u when trying to noclip a wall that has nothing on the other side.
P to P teleport: Dosent work, dosent D/C
Fly Mode: Works for a few seconds, but then will D/C you and port you back to the ground
Levitate: Works, same as the priests levitate spell
Normal Mode: "Default movement state (walking normal)"
Water breathing: Haven't tested yet
Hyper mode: Same thing as cheat engine's speed hack. Dosent work and results in D/C. It just speeds up your WoW client really fast.
Enable Speach/Hearing: Disabled by DeathSoft. Dont know why, or if it even ever worked.
Gravity: Ahh, now this is one of my favorites. This ones a bit tricky, and you must be a mage or paladin to do this most likely. This will lower WoW's gravity, 1.00 is default, 2.00 is a lower setting, and negative numbers are higher (less gravity) Once you master this you can use it to get ontop of buildings, or anything, and cast people down, or whatever you want. I even used it in wsg to fly the flag from one side of the BG to the other LOL. However, you will suffer major falling damage and most likely die from this, so you must blink/ice block/bubble RIGHT before you hit the ground, or you will die. This is because every second you are in the air is like free falling off a cliff.
Tracking: I personally haven't tested this, but someone else stated they did it on retail WoW and it worked, but they also got banned 15min after doing it, would recommend avoiding this one.
Teleport: Will result in a D/C as soon as you port to wherever, however i have been able to get a 'glimpse' of GM island using it ;) and if you port dead it dosent seem to D/C you till after you release. Reincarnating will also result in a D/C and port back to where you where.
Current Loc's: Simply tells you the detailed cords of where you are in WoW
Spirit/Corpse: Falls under the category of teleporting
Allow Model Hacks: Hasent been tested

As for private servers it depends on the server your on, some work on some some dont. It just depends.

Well hope you enjoy this program, and found my instruction easy and helpfull ^.^

Again, be carefull if you decide to use this in retail WoW
You are doing this at your own risk, and people that have been caught have reported getting a simple 3 day suspension. Feel free to try it on trial accounts first if you want, thats what i did.

A good idea check out my other post for ProcessGuard and configure it to block programs from reading WoWemu hacker, that most likely is the very reason i havent gotten caught for using this program and others have. Along with some common sense and cautiousness.

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/ab ... ions_.html

For ex. don't tell anyone your using this.. don't even discuss it at ALL in wow, as WoW can view your chat logs.

Hope you enjoy this program as much as i have ^.^

Posted: April 20th, 2008, 2:19 pm

vgagent1993
vgagent1993's Reps:
Moved to confirmed but no points? :*(
I took forever writing that guide -.-

Also alot of those hacks work on live server to.

Posted: April 20th, 2008, 6:23 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
Looks like a very nice guide. Worth some points at the very least.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: April 20th, 2008, 11:18 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
whoops 300 points to you :)

Posted: April 27th, 2008, 1:25 am

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
and rather then risking this version is a trojan, you can goto deathsoft.com to get this, it's a free download.

Posted: April 29th, 2008, 12:05 pm

usus
usus's Reps:
im playing at private server and i really really need roll cheat

can anyone help me?

Posted: April 30th, 2008, 3:26 pm

vgagent1993
vgagent1993's Reps:
usus (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
im playing at private server and i really really need roll cheat

can anyone help me?

Roll's are server side, unless you can hack into the hosts database, gl.

Posted: May 7th, 2008, 1:32 am

vinskamusica
vinskamusica's Reps:
great job but i am newbie and i don't know where to put it ........addons maybe?

Posted: May 13th, 2008, 6:50 am

cobhc
cobhc's Reps:
Dont know on what server you tested on but Fall damage have worked for me on alla servers i have tested :)

Posted: May 27th, 2008, 6:55 pm

putrid
putrid's Reps:
no work with the new patch :[

Posted: June 7th, 2008, 7:19 am

vinskamusica
vinskamusica's Reps:
i loved this hack on wowcsape but they instaled antihack

Posted: June 9th, 2008, 3:26 pm

pilatpl
pilatpl's Reps:
"No Clip" doesnt work for me :(:(:(

Posted: July 16th, 2008, 3:26 pm

vgagent1993
vgagent1993's Reps:
Most all these hacks have been fixed in the recent patch (on live servers) but most all still work on private servers.

WoWscape probly dose have Anti-hack being the #1 pserver.

Posted: September 10th, 2008, 2:16 am

kdrake221000
kdrake221000's Reps:
Whats no clip?

Posted: September 22nd, 2008, 4:35 pm

shury
shury's Reps:
This Hack doenst work on 2.4.3 version. :evil:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online