taultunleashed logoWoW Private Server : World of Warcraft Private Servers | WoW Private Servers
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 

Should I Make a Private Server?
Yes. 92%  92%  [ 11 ]
No. 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 12
blue large dot

WoW Private Server : World of Warcraft Private Servers | WoW Private Servers

Posted: April 9th, 2011, 12:33 pm

imthepimp

Total Posts: 175
imthepimp's Reps: 8
Just wanted to update everyone that, me and a partner currently working on a WoW Private server (Patch 3.3.5a). We have been working on it for the past 2 months, and we are no where near finished. We are currently fixing bugs, instances, monsters, quests, and adding custom content. We are planning on opening this server sometime before Christmas. If we are unable to do so, I will let everyone know with another post before then. Our website is up and currently working, but is offline so there is no constant spam flooding the inbox. The server will be 3.3.5a and will contain a Fun Realm which you are able to level out to 255. We are making custom arenas, instances, and training grounds. Please give me feedback on things that you may want in the server so we can see if we can implement then into ours and make your gaming experience better. We will also be working on a Blizz like realm which will be for patches 4x. We have not decided exactly which patch, but I will let you know in the future. Thank you for the support and feedack.

Please leave your feedback on what you would want in a server to make it more fun or interesting. Thank you again for leaving feedback in advance.

Last edited by imthepimp on November 13th, 2011, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: April 11th, 2011, 12:37 am

kence42

Total Posts: 1
kence42's Reps: 0
you should do it ive been trying to make one for the past day and i have no clue how to and if you do i would join

Posted: November 13th, 2011, 2:43 pm

imthepimp

Total Posts: 175
imthepimp's Reps: 8
Just wanted to update everyone that, me and a partner currently working on a WoW Private server (Patch 3.3.5a). We have been working on it for the past 2 months, and we are no where near finished. We are currently fixing bugs, instances, monsters, quests, and adding custom content. We are planning on opening this server sometime before Christmas. If we are unable to do so, I will let everyone know with another post before then. Our website is up and currently working, but is offline so there is no constant spam flooding the inbox. The server will be 3.3.5a and will contain a Fun Realm which you are able to level out to 255. We are making custom arenas, instances, and training grounds. Please give me feedback on things that you may want in the server so we can see if we can implement then into ours and make your gaming experience better. We will also be working on a Blizz like realm which will be for patches 4x. We have not decided exactly which patch, but I will let you know in the future. Thank you for the support and feedack.

Please leave your feedback on what you would want in a server to make it more fun or interesting. Thank you again for leaving feedback in advance.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online