taultunleashed logoThese Forums Seem dead : Aion - General / Guide - Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

These Forums Seem dead : Aion - General / Guide - Discussions

Posted: December 3rd, 2009, 8:15 am

patches13

Total Posts: 68
patches13's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
So what's the deal? There's been like 3 topic's going in 3 different forums all relating to stuff that isn't really important. No new bots, no new hacks, no new anything that would truly benefit people in any way for the past couple of weeks.

When we going to see something new?

Posted: December 4th, 2009, 10:33 am

Perfectworlder

Total Posts: 272
Perfectworlder's Reps: 27
premium
What are you looking for. We are adding new stuff by the day. Check out the confirmed forums. However i dont know of anything new people want. With mmoviper and all the other stuff your pretty much set for everything you could want :)

Posted: December 9th, 2009, 11:42 am

feralnub

Total Posts: 64
feralnub's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
patches13 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
So what's the deal? There's been like 3 topic's going in 3 different forums all relating to stuff that isn't really important. No new bots, no new hacks, no new anything that would truly benefit people in any way for the past couple of weeks.

When we going to see something new?

i don't understand what you are looking for...

do you like to change the bot you use on the regular?
second off, we don't make the exploits, we just find them which also takes time and updates. the more updates and time that passes the more chance that something new will be found.

i think you're just trying to see how fast you can get banned. or you are a dev in hiding.

Posted: December 9th, 2009, 2:59 pm

patches13

Total Posts: 68
patches13's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
I've been a member of this site for a few years now. Back when eq2 first released. So nope, no dev in hiding here.

I made the comment because for EQ2, AOC, hell even Warhammer there was lot's of bot's/exploits/tricks getting updated/released weekly if not daily. I'm not seeing that here lately, mostly it's just discussions about where you can go buy a bot or what website you can go to to learn of this "new" exploit (have to pay for that website of course).

I was making the comment mostly because it seemed here lately (last several months) that not a whole lot of "new" content is being released for Aion. 90% of the stuff released here can be found on other sites.

Posted: December 9th, 2009, 8:43 pm

invalidtarget

Total Posts: 76
invalidtarget's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
The forums seem extremely dead, I have to basically talk to myself haha.

Posted: December 13th, 2009, 1:35 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Im here talk away. The big problem with aion is its not very big on exploits. The game was out overseas for awhile before coming here so a lot of the good exploits have already been found and nerfed. When it comes to bots tho and hacks you're in luck.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online