newtopic  postreply
 [ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Aion Crafting Bot : Aion - Submissions

Posted: November 1st, 2009, 7:27 pm

wildthing929

Total Posts: 4
wildthing929's Reps: 0
This is a working crafting bot! It does not require a specific resolution/size. Just set up a macro like the example, click setup, follow the directions, and click start. All credits for this excellent bot go to Namedrisk and PharmerPhale over at aion.villagetechsupport.com.
*Warning* Background mode will be working in 0.9f scheduled to be released tomorrow, or you can pick it up at the above website. Also you must pre-buy the mats. try the list at http://www.aionsource.com/forum/general-guides/72094-leveling-crafting-work-orders.html.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by wildthing929 on November 4th, 2009, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: November 2nd, 2009, 1:19 am

koji00

Total Posts: 42
koji00's Reps: 7
Got this to work all the way up to finishing a Workorder. After that I couldn't seem to get it to reselect the Handicrafter and turn the Workorder in and get a new one. Saw on their forums that it may be due to not having the boy setup just like in the "Picture"...a picture of which I can't seem to find in the .rar file or on their website.

Posted: November 2nd, 2009, 4:21 am

wildthing929

Make sure your macro is the first in the macro list and in slot 0, then it should work. In the rar, there is a picture called MacroInstructions showing the proper macro setup. Make note, slot 0 is slot 0, not slot 1. i'll reupload just the picture just in case.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: November 2nd, 2009, 7:25 am

koji00

I saw that picture. I was talking more of where to have your character stand while doing the "Setup".

Posted: November 2nd, 2009, 1:55 pm

wildthing929

As long as your character can see the master of your craft when you click setup, it will work. The bot knows the location of the crafting tables, you are just telling it where to click.

Posted: November 2nd, 2009, 8:44 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: November 4th, 2009, 3:15 pm

onelook1

Total Posts: 2
onelook1's Reps: 0
havent tryed it but ill give it a yay, pretty decent

Posted: November 5th, 2009, 3:06 pm

halfear

Total Posts: 1
halfear's Reps: 0
wildthing929 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
This is a working crafting bot! It does not require a specific resolution/size. Just set up a macro like the example, click setup, follow the directions, and click start. All credits for this excellent bot go to Namedrisk and PharmerPhale over at aion.villagetechsupport.com.
*Warning* Background mode will be working in 0.9f scheduled to be released tomorrow, or you can pick it up at the above website. Also you must pre-buy the mats. try the list at http://www.aionsource.com/forum/general-guides/72094-leveling-crafting-work-orders.html.

DO NOT USE THIS!!!! THERE IS 2 HIDDEN VIRUS THAT MY ANTI PICKUP AS SOON AS I TRIED TO EXTRACT THE APPLICATION!!! DO NOT USE THIS!!!!

Posted: November 6th, 2009, 7:53 am

koji00

halfear (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
wildthing929 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

DO NOT USE THIS!!!! THERE IS 2 HIDDEN VIRUS THAT MY ANTI PICKUP AS SOON AS I TRIED TO EXTRACT THE APPLICATION!!! DO NOT USE THIS!!!!

First off No it is not a virus. Second, buy a new anti virus or do a little research about what your anti virus actually picked up from the file then post what you came up with.

/Yae this does work

Posted: November 7th, 2009, 12:52 pm

patches13

Total Posts: 68
patches13's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
This is such a awesome program, worthy of some TU bucks just for finding it! Love this program!!

Posted: November 8th, 2009, 1:04 pm

kryzp89

Total Posts: 14
kryzp89's Reps: 1
OK, Iv'e tried this bot and I'm having an issue. Hopefully someone will help me clear it up.

It will talk to the NPC and select the correct work-order. Craft all of the avilable mats. Turn in the quest. But then it selects learn tailoring instead of the work order again.

The macro I used was /Group Hi just like int he picture.

Also I'm curious if there is a way to do a few things with this bot.

1) Say my Tailoring is 291. Instead of selecting 290 work order it will select 280 instead. It will continue to use 280 work order until my Tailoring level is 295...then it will choose 290.

2) Instead of crafting all of the items with the available mats is it possible to make it only craft the 12 that I need...rather than all 15?

Any replies are appreciated.

EDIT:
If someone can help me make this work I will definitely /yay this.

If someone can help me make the 2 extra things work I will thank you :-p

Posted: November 8th, 2009, 7:18 pm

dynamitejack

dynamitejack's Reps: 0
Tried it and made everything setup told me. But now I have problems to target NPC. Once I opened chat manual before starting it works for one run until it tries to find NPC again.

Posted: November 8th, 2009, 9:00 pm

patches13

Total Posts: 68
patches13's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
Go to the website, they have a thread going there...think the bot's up to a "g" release. I tested it by making a Alchemy and it's 348 atm. Bot requires some interaction and the set up often has to be done everytime you start it but for what it does it works. Great for grinding out the lvls while watching a movie. Haven't been able to get it to run unattended for hours on end though.

Posted: November 9th, 2009, 2:35 am

ulorid

Total Posts: 18
ulorid's Reps: 0
I'm not familiar with the bot at all, but I do have some experience with crafting. The probable reason it selects a lower lvl work order until you get 5 points into the skill is because it tries to reduce the number of failures so you don't have a work order you have to abandon. However, this is also related to why it selects the craft-all instead of doing the minimum and save you cost / materials, fewer steps for the bot to keep track of. Overall, if you want to do it as cheap as possible, you'll have to do it by hand.

On a side note, I've noticed there is a sticky point at the 1-point of a skill, say 251, 261, 271, etc, where it appears much more likely to fail. It drops off again at the 2-point.

Posted: November 9th, 2009, 8:26 am

dynamitejack

dynamitejack's Reps: 0
hm, a few hours ago the bot has worked perfect. Later I have switched some graphic options and now it does not find NPC anymore :/

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online