blue large dot

Aion Leveling Guides - Levels 1 - 10 : Aion - Submissions

Posted: June 26th, 2009, 10:12 am

Perfectworlder

Total Posts: 272
Perfectworlder's Reps: 27
premium
Found this on another site

After playing for a bit, I decided to take a mage from one to ten and try to find a good, efficient way to level up. These are just my experiences from the past few days. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to make this guide better!

NOTE: This guide begins at level three. The first few quests are easy; if you have the English pack installed it makes things a lot easier to understand

Edit 06/04: Well I finally finished with a mage. I also made some changes to the guide that unfortunately might require a bit more grinding, depending on where you are levelwise.

====== BEGIN GUIDE ======

Akiros Village

You should be level 3 by the time you hit Akiros Village, or close to it. Grab quests: The Kerub Threat, Collecting Angelica, Abandoned Goods, Uno’s Ingredients and head north out of town. You should see Muranes at the road. Turn in her quest and get the follow up. It’ll be a cutscene (one of many) that shows where you should go.

Head towards the lake, picking up Angelica as you go. You’ll need 10 of them but they are pretty easy to come by, and you can farm them multiple times if needed.

You should see a dock and house to your right. Go ahead over there, it is called Fiera’s Dock. Speak to her and get her quest. From now on you should kill pretty much everything in sight – Brax, Slink, the pink Airon for the meat, as well as Small Horn Kerub in a bit.

While killing these monsters, you should pick up a broken axe handle. Right click it to start the quest.

At level 4, you will get another mission quest automatically. Go ahead and finish up Fiera’s quest and turn it in before continuing west to the opposite end of the lake. This is called Ager’s Farm; kill Small Horn Kerub and don’t forget to get Angelica as well if you don’t have 10 of those. Be on the lookout for the empty wine caskets as well; you need five of those from Ager’s Farm.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: As of the writing of this guide, it’s to your advantage to level up to five here, but you don’t have to. I think it helps a bit later, and it’s very easy to do so now.

Head back to Muranes and get the follow up. Then head back into town, train, and turn in the other quests you have. Grab the quest from Melampus “A Book for Namus” when you run into town. Be sure to sell what you can, and then head back to Ager’s Farm to kill Big Kerub and loot their fangs. Go back to Muranes and turn in her quest, get the follow up, and head back to the village.

If you have the money, go talk to Baevrunerk and have him expand your cube, adding more slots for more stuff. Sell, train if you need to, and then head out. If you have any manastones that can help your class, go ahead and add those on to your armor and weapons; you’ll get more later and they do help a lot!

When you are done, go back out of town, picking up Pranoa’s quest along the way. We’re heading to Daminu Forest.

Daminu Forest

Speak to Ampeis and get his quests. Then go over to Forest Protector Noah and turn in/get Namus’ quests. Turn around and head back towards the entrance. Kill Two-Day Sparkys and Everglade Slyphen on your way; try to finish at least the sparkys, as we’ll turn that quest in first. Go turn in the Sparkys to Pranoa and go back to Fiera. Get the follow up and go back to the Village; you’ll want to see the priest.

NOTE: At this point I hit level 6, and three quests at the village appeared. If you can, do the same. For Uno’s quest, I’m not sure at this time if the juice or soup is better. Pick whichever one you want.

Buy your spells for the next few levels (at level 7) so you don’t have to come back and get them later. Sell junk and pick up the new quests at the village. Head back to the forest. Turn in Namus’ quest and get the followup. You’ll want to go into the forest now and kill Mepigguses, as well as be on the lookout for Sleeping Elms. You’ll have to kill ten of the piggies and right click on two of the trees.

Once you’re done with that, run back to Noah and turn in the two quests. Run E from here, following the road to the next area – The Deforested Area.

The Deforested Area/Melponeh’s Campsite

Following the road, you should see the campsite straight ahead. Turn in/grab all the quests you can in the area. Head into the Deforested Area and kill the kobolds and zaifs (the zaifs are directly north of the campsite. They are NOT the fierce ones.). Be sure to gather as much as you can too; you’ll want your skill to be higher (15+) later. Go ahead and run back to the campsite and turn in your quest; you should level up here or be close. Head back to Noah, collecting whenever you get the chance. Turn it in and go back down the road to Daminu, a big tree. Turn in that quest and enjoy the little scene  Once that’s over, you can accept his follow up and bind back to Akairos Village. Buy whatever potions you think you’ll need, sell stuff, train, and use the flyer to go back to the campsite. Grab Melponeh’s quest and head out on the road, going N.

This is Agaric Spore Road. Kill Three Day Sparkys and Fearless Fungys until you have what you need from them. If you have 10 or greater gathering skill you can harvest the fruit trees here. Grab the quest from Pernos and head back to the campsite, killing whatever you need left.

NOTE: These next few quests take a while, so make sure you’re ready. Once you are, head north from the campsite to the Kabarah Strip Mine. You will need 15 gathering skill for the ore, make sure you have that.

Kabarah Strip Mine

Head through this area, killing the Kobolds and gathering the ore if you can find it. Once you get past the first hill, you should be able to see the cauldron from the cutscene. As you head up that hill, be careful of the sentinel at the top of the small tower; they are pretty strong and can kill you if you aren’t careful. You will have to fight one of the Tursins near the cauldron; they are tough but not unbeatable.

From the cauldron, look to the W (on the map) and you will see a small area; head there to get the Ancient Cube. Collect it, and run S from there, hugging the right wall. You should see a small fortified area; go in there until you hit a cutscene. Once you are through with that, finish up with ores or killing dukaki. Once you’re finished, follow the road out (you should be near Pernos since the area makes a loop.). Turn in his quest, and get the follow up. Follow the road out near him and begin killing the larger mushrooms. Once you have three of the spores, go back to Pernos and get the follow up.

Run back to Melponeh’s Campsite and into the Kabarah Strip Mine. Target the vigilantes and brawlers as well as the Tursin Overseers. While killing these, make your way to the cauldron and put the neutralizer in it. Once you’re done, you can return or run back to the campsite. Turn in your quests, sell, and then go to Pernos. Go ahead and grind to 9, as you’ll get a quest from Pernos. Accept it, then run back to the campsite and fly to Akairos Village.

You’re Almost a Daeva!

At the village, train, then speak to Kalio. Accept his follow up then head to Cliona Lake. You should see a huge pink set of trees in the middle of the lake. Stand between them and use the bottle in your inventory. Now run to Daminu. Turn the quest in and enjoy the cutscene. If you can recall, go ahead; otherwise run back to the campsite. Talk to Oz and then head back to Pernos (should have two quests that do that).

NOTE: I found the quest that Pernos offers (where you go back to Poa) to be a bit hard when I wasn’t a Daeva. If you have a buddy with you, go ahead and do this quest first; if you don’t have anyone with you, it might be in your best interest to do your class change before.

Follow the road further down until you reach Poa (you can see him on your map). Grab his two quests and head into the Timola Mine, killing everything in sight. The boxes you need are inside the cave. If you are doing the final quest for the area (Finding the scout) then you will go deeper inside, where he’ll ask you to destroy three generators and the gate. Once you are done, return to Poa. You get a hat, a cutscene, and be done with this area for good!

Posted: June 28th, 2009, 12:44 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
There is a video as well posted but i think this is better than the video. Can we get some yays and nays on this.

Posted: July 22nd, 2009, 5:54 pm

warmax11

Total Posts: 93
warmax11's Reps: 19
Active User > 50 Posts
hehe i yay this it works i did 1-3 in no time at all thanks for the guide
YAY!

Posted: July 22nd, 2009, 6:56 pm

Perfectworlder

premium
Nice pic warmax :)

Posted: July 22nd, 2009, 8:49 pm

warmax11

Active User > 50 Posts
haha thanks, i think the 1 on the left is still in shock...

Posted: July 23rd, 2009, 6:56 am

Perfectworlder

premium
Here is another one you might like. Its along the same lines but it has a parrot.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: July 25th, 2009, 12:49 pm

warmax11

Active User > 50 Posts
NICE MAN, that made me cracka smile xD

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online