newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

Ap Trading : Aion - Submissions

Posted: July 29th, 2010, 10:41 am

hypn0ticenergy

Total Posts: 16
hypn0ticenergy's Reps: 0
I didn't know where else to put this but does anyone know the rules on ap trading? Like, I know if you get AP way too quick, the game blocks you from getting AP from any opposing faction for a certain amount of time. Does anyone know how many times you can kill a player, how long the block lasts, how long a block lasts for killing the same player over and over, cap on AP per day from opposing faction, etc?

Atm elyos are dominating every server but Vaizel because they've had forts for so long and been able to get AP so quickly and are now decked out in pvp gears so we have no competition. It's hard to get AP otherwise just trying to rift and grind guards especially with the merges and mass amount of elys everywhere. I'm considering AP trading but just testing with bots and stuff right now, I don't know the AP rules. ANy help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Posted: July 29th, 2010, 12:00 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Seems like more of a general discussion post. I can move it if you want.

Posted: July 29th, 2010, 12:13 pm

hypn0ticenergy

Thats fine ^^

Posted: July 30th, 2010, 2:56 pm

zoomi

Total Posts: 34
zoomi's Reps: 4
I am not sure,

10k AP/hoer per Player
35k AP/Day

but i have not test its.

Posted: July 31st, 2010, 1:59 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
L moving it for you and as for leveling your guy. Did you check out the confirmed guides section for extra ways for points?

Posted: August 2nd, 2010, 9:21 am

hypn0ticenergy

Ya I checked the whole forums, some of the submissions don't work anymore also. You don't get any points for killing spirit master pets or killing kisks.

Posted: August 4th, 2010, 10:38 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Hey say nay to them. Also are you mainly just after ways to get ap points ill see if i can get some members to help find them for you.

Posted: August 8th, 2010, 2:40 pm

hypn0ticenergy

Well at the moment, ways to get AP points that I know of is grinding in the abyss, forts, killing the opposing faction, Dark Poeta and Dredgion for the level 50's. Being on an elyos dominating server and being level 50, the only way to really get AP is doing dredgion 3x a day and Dark Poeta which nets about 10k a day if you lose all dredges.

At level 30-40 the only way to get ap is grinding and killing the opposing faction since lower forts are taken by elyos which is very slow or not at all due to level 50's ganking lowbies. So I was just seeing the restrictions on AP trading since it would seem the easiest way to get ap and twinking a character from 30-40.

Yes I could reroll elyos but that wouldn't be fun at all as to actually fighting elyos on the same grounds.

Posted: August 9th, 2010, 2:56 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Yea well you have a few different options.

The first one is when did you join tu if you joined before august 1st you can get access to mmoviper and use their bot to help you bot up some easy kills by setting it and another account to just kill each other over and over again.

You could always use a radar hack to detect stealthed players and get a nice kill on them.

You can always find a friend that plays and see if he has an opposite faction you can kill.

Also what level are you?

Posted: August 9th, 2010, 11:55 pm

hypn0ticenergy

I am actually level 50 but trying to twink out my level 35 Sin and I do have mmoviper. I actually do have a 2nd account that is on Elyos side that I been trying to test around with but it's hard since if I get AP too fast then it blocks me from getting AP for days. I don't know if it blocks me up until server maint. or just a set amount of days.

Posted: August 12th, 2010, 12:57 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Here is the best explanation of the limit i could find

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
About 15-16k per hour, however if you kill some1 for 2k ap the first minute of the hour, in 60 mins you can gain 2k ap, (without having to wait a full hour after you max out) or as much as the last kill will add on top of the 2k, so if you get 1.9k then kill a general, you can get 1.9k+ 10k ap despite having gained 9k+ up to 60 mins ago.

Posted: December 4th, 2012, 4:18 am

gaddict

Total Posts: 65
gaddict's Reps: 25
Active User > 50 Posts
Bump for people to read this...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online