newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Class Details ! : Aion - Submissions

Posted: October 25th, 2009, 3:56 pm

abdoluca

Total Posts: 17
abdoluca's Reps: 0
If this topic has been share previously,I'm sorry.If you like this topic,just write yay please :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/297921292/Class.rar

My Upload !

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by abdoluca on October 25th, 2009, 6:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Posted: October 25th, 2009, 4:51 pm

feralnub

Total Posts: 64
feralnub's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
um noone wants to download that, just copy and paste it here

Posted: October 25th, 2009, 6:09 pm

abdoluca

I can post here but I can't copy sorry.

Posted: October 25th, 2009, 9:06 pm

skeptik

Total Posts: 13
skeptik's Reps: 0
Useless crap, very poor english, nothing new or noteworthy. You get more info off the aiononline website.

Now we turn to the Mage, the class which first enamoured me and inspired me to learn about the Daeva and their ways. Mages are at once incredibly powerful and yet exceptionally vulnerable - able to deal out terrifying, awe-inspiring levels of damage, while taking little in return. They have command over the elements, summoning raging fireballs and chains of the coldest ice to wreak havoc over ranks of the enemy. They can even speak to our shattered planet, calling forth roots to bind enemies in place.
However, as I mentioned, Mages are also extremely weak, and so must learn to evade and divide whenever possible. As with all classes, knowing when to fight and when to flee is vital, but this is only accentuated when the defences of the subject are so very limited.
Once a Mage has survived the fragile existence of their first few months, they may find themselves able to choose one of two areas of expertise: the path of the Sorcerer, and of the Spiritmaster.
» Sorcerer
The sorcerer is in many ways the natural successor to the Mage - the amount of anguish these elite few can cause is simply staggering. While Mages spit out fireballs, I have seen Sorcerers summon raging infernos, and when a Mage casts chains of ice, a Sorcerer can reply with freezing blizzards and blinding snowstorms. Their talents have single-handedly turned the tide battle before; such is the power they possess.
A Sorcerer is not resilient however, and is one of the most defenceless classes in Atreia. In order to ensure they are kept alive it is often necessary to assign others to protect them, a cost that most are able to accept, given their extreme power.
» Spiritmaster
Spiritmasters are a unique class, in that much of their power is actually derided from the abilities of the elementals they have learned to summon. I have known this to cause a degree of stigma from other Daeva as the power they wield is not really their own. However, that is not to say that Spiritmasters are weak - indeed the extra protection granted by their summons makes them far more durable than Mages and Sorcerers.
By all accounts, the path of the Spiritmaster is one of the more testing paths to journey down. While they start out with limited actual ability, their potential is great and is only unlocked as they become more experienced, eventually granting full command over all four elements.

Posted: October 27th, 2009, 1:17 pm

abdoluca

I'm sorry if the details are wrong.I couldn't find time to check.I just liked the pictures and I wanted to share.I apoligize for my mistake. :(

Posted: October 30th, 2009, 4:51 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
skeptik no need to be so rude. He is trying to help. This is a positive community.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online