newtopic  postreply
 [ 13 posts ] 
blue large dot

NyerkBot : Aion - Submissions

Posted: November 28th, 2009, 1:34 am

nyerkbot

Total Posts: 6
nyerkbot's Reps: 0
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

NyerkBot is ready for public testing! It's available free for anyone to try out.

Getting Started
  1. Go to http://www.NyerkBot.com and Sign up.
  2. Visit the Download page to get your copy of NyerkBot. (requires login)
  3. Watch the video tutorials and read other important information in the Articles section of the website.
  4. Start NyerkBot. After patching is complete, login using your Nyerkbot.com user/pass.
  5. Using the NyerkBot skills editor, configure and save a skills file. (Video tutorials: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)
  6. Create a Waypoint file. (Video Tutorial)
  7. Configure your settings.
  8. Start NyerkBotting!
  9. Need Help? Discuss NyerkBot and ask questions at the Forums.
  10. Crash or find a bug? Please report it.

Current Features:
  • Patrols along Hunting Waypoints and farms monsters according to the settings you specify.
  • Uses your skills how YOU want, thanks to a robust, highly customizable Skills Editor. No coding or scripting required!
  • Upon death, follows Recovery Waypoints back to your Hunting area. (optional)
  • Smooth AI Transitions between actions thanks to a FSM.
  • Keeps track of your botting statistics, such as experience gained, exp per hour, estimated time to level, etc.
  • Offers an Online Waypoint Database where users can download and submit Waypoint files.
  • Updates ASAP after patches.
  • Forums to get help, discuss botting, etc.

Features in Development
  • Gathering
  • Radar
  • Advanced Pathfinding
  • Detection Settings (player following, private messages, etc)
  • Improved Skills support (toggle buffs, additional conditions)
  • Much more! Submit Suggestions at the forums.

NyerkBot currently DOES NOT: (but certainly might, in the future)

• No background mode. AION window must have focus. Can't use your computer while botting.
  • No merchant vendoring. You have to maintain your inventory, restock Odella Powder, etc.

Known Issues:
  • Sometimes your movement / ALT / CTRL keys get stuck if you stop NyerkBot while it's pressing them. Simply press the key on your keyboard to release it.
  • Toggle Abilities (skills that you toggle either ON or OFF) are not supported yet. Please DISABLE these skills in your Skills file, or NyerkBot will spam them. These will be implemented soon.

Posted: November 29th, 2009, 3:47 am

nyerkbot

NyerkBot Patch 11/29/09:

Assist Mode

* NyerkBot now offers an additional mode, called the 'Assist' mode. The Assist mode will kill your player's current target, loot, and stop. The assist mode can be easily triggered by using the new 'Assist' Global Hotkey assignment. (see below)

Global Hotkeys
Added global hotkeys to access certain functions of Nyerkbot. These hotkeys can be changed in the Settings window (File -> Settings), under the App Hotkeys tab. By default, the hotkeys are as follows:

* Start/Stop Botting - CTRL F1
* Start/Stop Assist - CTRL F2

(Note: The Hotkeys for the Stats / Radar don't do anything yet, as I am going to redesign the stats window soon and Radar itself isn't implemented yet)

System Tray
I added two options for putting NyerkBot in the system tray. These options can be changed in the Settings window (File -> Settings) under the GUI tab. To restore NyerkBot from the System tray, double click the icon.

* System Tray on Bot Start
* System tray on minimize

User-Interface Tweaks

* Your most recent Config file will be loaded upon startup.
* The main window can now be minimized. This can be changed in the Settings window (File -> Settings) under the GUI tab.
* Your username is now saved and put into the login form automatically

Stop Settings
Added a few settings to control how long your bot will run. Can be enabled and configured in the Settings window under the Stop tab. The options include:

* Stop after x experience
* Stop after x deaths
* Stop after x minutes
* Stop after x kills
* Stop after level up

Key Pressing

* Hopefully solved the issue where the ALT / CTRL keys were not being pressed for some people.

Skills Editor

* Added default settings for 'Pick up item' and 'Return, which should be left alone ;P

Bug Fixes

* The 'Skip Mobs' in the Waypoint editor are no longer Case-Sensitive.

Posted: November 29th, 2009, 12:46 pm

bitterdog

Total Posts: 102
bitterdog's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
27,000 bans last week - Who wants to give this a shot?

rofl.. anyone? anyone?

Posted: November 29th, 2009, 8:05 pm

itsicarus

Total Posts: 95
itsicarus's Reps: 264
premium
bitterdog (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

rofl.. anyone? anyone?

lol ignorant.. people that were banned = people that were botting 24/7 and also 99% of htem were all injection based bots, because there IS detection built in. The devs that made these bots did not know about this detection, and it has since been patched however it's never safe to bot, its a risk you take to bot.

Posted: November 30th, 2009, 12:03 am

nyerkbot

bitterdog (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

rofl.. anyone? anyone?

27,000 / Total Players on Aion = Nothing. I don't know of anyone who was banned.

As stated above, those people were most likely...
  • Using invasive bots that alter the Aion client.
  • Using bots that just plain suck !@#$%^&*
  • Reported by another player because they're typical, lazy botters who push "GO" and leave their bot going for days on end without moving areas, or paying any attention whatsoever.

NB simply reads from your RAM and pushes keys, which atm is much safer than many of the other bots. That being said, theres no such thing as a "safe bot"... risk vs reward.[/list]

Posted: December 1st, 2009, 1:59 am

bitterdog

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
You say "Try it out for free"

NoFap said the same thing then turned around and charged for it. We already get a free macro bot with our Tault Sub from mmoViper that hunts , gathers, assists, loots etc etc etc.

That being said. Will your bot ALWAYS be free?

What would you see as the differance between your bot and Viper or gobblin

Posted: December 1st, 2009, 5:25 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
yea thats what im waiting for him to say. I guess we can keep it here for members but he is just advertising it til he goes pay. So im iffy on what i should do.

Posted: December 1st, 2009, 5:33 pm

bitterdog

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
http://www.nyerkbot.com/Forums/showthread.php?tid=15

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
pdub
Administrator

RE: Will this bot be free forever?

Well if I continue to work on the bot as much as I have been, at some point I will most likely convert it to a full-featured free trial (free to bot any character below level 20, or something) and if you want to bot characters that are higher than 20 it will be a one-time fee (I was thinking $10-15). I've put a LOT of time into coding NB, lots of nights where all of a sudden I look up and its 6AM and the sun is rising... so, at some point I'd like to get something out of it. It will remain free for some time however as it still needs to go through a lot of testing.

The only thing about background mode is, it's not really that safe. The standard 'safe' method of doing background mode in most games is by using Send/PostMessage which is part of the Windows API, and allows you to send Windows Messages (WM_Keydown to press keys, etc) to applications. And unfortunately Aion prevents you from doing this - I'm not sure if its something to do with DirectInput overriding the windows messages, or if there are checks in place, but it only works for certain keys - it ignores the important keys like movement keys, hotbar keys, etc.

So to do background mode in Aion, the only real option is to do it via a potentially not-so-safe method, by altering the aion client (writing to the Aion process memory, inject / detour the game's input to emulate keys being pressed, etc).

I mean I could eventually look into it, but I'm not real big on messing around with altering the game's client memory. For now I would like to focus on adding features and improving the functionality of the bot.

Posted: December 2nd, 2009, 12:51 pm

nyerkbot

Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
yea thats what im waiting for him to say. I guess we can keep it here for members but he is just advertising it til he goes pay. So im iffy on what i should do.

You say "Try it out for free"
NoFap said the same thing then turned around and charged for it. We already get a free macro bot with our Tault Sub from mmoViper that hunts , gathers, assists, loots etc etc etc.

That being said. Will your bot ALWAYS be free?

What would you see as the differance between your bot and Viper or gobblin

For the time being it's absolutely free, and as I stated in the post that quoted me above it'll remain free to try with minor limitations i.e. it'll only work on characters below 20 or 25 if your nyerkbot account is unregistered.

It's getting better and better (just patched in chat logging, hotbar key mapping support, etc) and I don't see the problem in advertising here as it will always be available free for anyone to try out to some extent.

Honestly, I don't know the differences between my bot and Viper/Goblin/any other bots, because I have never used any other bots. You would have to try NyerkBot out and let me know. I'm open to suggestions, I receive a lot of them and try my best to implement everything possible/plausible.

Posted: December 2nd, 2009, 12:52 pm

nyerkbot

Sounds
Thanks to chat logging, the Sounds tab is now functional with a few sounds that NyerkBot can optionally play when certain things happen while you're botting. For now, these events include:
  • Death - Play a sound when you die.
  • Private Message - Play a sound when you recieve a PM from someone who is not on your Chat Logging friends list.
  • Keyword Triggered - Play a sound when one of your Chat Logging Keywords are triggered.

NOTE: No sound files are included with NyerkBot. Download sounds for free at sites such as SoundBible. Search for something loud, like a 'Buzz' or a 'Horn' sound.

Settings - Chat Logging
Basic chat log parsing has been implemented in order to provide a safety mechanism while botting. These features allow your character to log out if they are recieving too many messages from the same character, too many messages in general, or optionally they can log out after certain keywords are triggered in chat.

To set up chat logging in NyerkBot, you must perform the following steps:
  1. If you DON'T have chat logging enabled already, completely close your Aion game.
  2. Open the Settings Window (Configure - Settings)
  3. Choose the Chat Logging tab.
  4. Click on the large 'Enable Chat Logging' button.
  5. Browse to and select your Aion root directory, which by default for US is C:\Program Files\NCSoft\Aion\.
  6. Click Yes. It should say Chat logging is now enabled in System.ovr.
  7. Start Aion and log in.
  8. Go back to the Settings Window in the Chat Logging tab. Browse for and select your Chat.Log file from your Aion root directory. 
  9. Save your settings file.
  10. Now when you start NyerkBot, in the Console messages it should say 'Chat logging started'. Which means you can setup the new Chat Logging Settings described below.

Chat Logging Basic Settings

• Maximum PM's from same person before stopping: Your character will log out after you recieve this many whispers from the same person.
  • Maximum PM's total before stopping: Your character will stop botting after recieving this many total PMs.
  • NOTE: To best utilize these features, be sure to set your friends list status to 'Invisible' before botting so you won't recieve Kinah spammer PM's.

Chat Logging - Keywords Tab (Optional)
In the Chat Logging tab, you will see there are multiple sub-tabs. In the Keywords Tab, you may create a list of Keywords to watch for. When a keyword is detected it will play a special sound and optionally log out after a certain number of times being heard, or 'triggered'.
  1. Create a new Keyword by clicking the New button below the Keyword List. (they are NOT case sensitive)
  2. Set the keyword to whatever word you want to detect (example: bot)
  3. Choose the Channels to detect the Keyword in.
  4. Specify the maximum amount of times this keyword can be triggered before you want to stop botting.(Optional)

Example Keywords:
Keyword: bot
Detect In Channels: PM, Say
Stop after x Times: 1

The above keyword would cause your character to stop botting the first time they recieve either a private message containing the word bot, or someone nearby them says something containing the word bot.

Chat Logging - Friends Tab
There is a sub-tab under the Chat Logging tab called Friends. This tab allows you to enter characters' names who you DO NOT want to trigger Chat Log events such as keywords, sounds, and logging out.

For example: your friend plays Aion as well, and sends you private messages quite often. You don't want to recieve an alert or log out if he messages you. Simply add his name to your Friends list, and viola- problem solved.

Chat Logging - RegEx Tab (ADVANCED)
Don't change any of these settings unless you know what you're doing and you are using a NON-ENGLISH version of the Aion client.

NyerkBot chat logging detects chat 'patterns' using Regular Expressions. This will allow botters who play on foreign servers to use NyerkBot chat logging as well, although you will have to translate the Regular Expressions into your own language.

Settings - Hotbar Keymap
The Hotbar Keymap will allow you to define your Aion keybindings to each individual hotbar key. I have also added OEM keys, which will allow you to choose Foreign keys.

For example, on the French Keyboard the 11th hotkey is not '-', it is '°' which is mapped to the OEM_4 key. You would switch your 'Hotkey 11' keys from Hotbar_Minus to OEM_4.

Here is a link to other keyboard layouts: Scroll Down to the Bottom and choose your Language from the List.

Miscellaneous

• Loot Attempts hunting setting. This will prevent your character from looting multiple times in a row due to lag. Set to 1 or 2.
  • Pathing- Fixed the annoying issue where you would turn in a circle after killing monsters sometimes.
  • App Hotkeys- Now allow 'None' modifier, aka no modifier. Although you may have to play around with it, some combinations of keys don't work properly.
  • Combat Logging- If your chat logging is set up properly, you will now see combat damage messages in the console while botting.
  • Chat Tab- A new tab on the main NyerkBot window where chat events (PM, say) are displayed.
  • Errors Tab- Errors will now be routed to a separate errors tab so you aren't bothered with them.

Posted: December 10th, 2009, 5:07 pm

invalidtarget

Total Posts: 76
invalidtarget's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
yay

Posted: May 28th, 2010, 10:50 pm

wowmarley

Total Posts: 3
wowmarley's Reps: 0
I am looking for a bot with a trial or a free one that is stable before I go full Bot Mode. Should I give this one a try? Maybe on th PTS?

Posted: June 30th, 2010, 1:52 pm

rubbish20

Total Posts: 47
rubbish20's Reps: 0
hmm 27000 bans is alot. and ill wait to see if its even tested complete

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online