thefallenspirit's Reps: 0
Youtube video of it working
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I_FTsQPVkI&feature=player_embedded
Second video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ior7TliEPEA&feature=player_embedded
Flight controls work while gliding
flight controls (z-index) -- r for ascend f for descend [will be fast]
super jump -- hold space

be logged into the game before you open superfly i'll fix this in a later patch.

-Not made by me

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by thefallenspirit on January 13th, 2010, 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: January 7th, 2010, 12:19 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
thefallenspirit is this you creation?

Posted: January 8th, 2010, 9:47 am

feralnub

Total Posts: 64
feralnub's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
no and i would be careful using this... this isn't the kind of program you can just use without it being constantly updated. you will get banned and whoever posted this is dumb, because they have no idea how to update therefor they are blindly just going to get a bunch of tault people banned... so i would suggest deleting this now. or right when aion updates again. otherwise you're going to have ALOT of people whining to you about how their account got banned because some nubcake posted someone elses work without know what's going on at all.

Posted: January 9th, 2010, 4:06 am

randomkitty

Total Posts: 30
randomkitty's Reps: 0
premium
feralnub (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
no and i would be careful using this... this isn't the kind of program you can just use without it being constantly updated. you will get banned and whoever posted this is dumb, because they have no idea how to update therefor they are blindly just going to get a bunch of tault people banned... so i would suggest deleting this now. or right when aion updates again. otherwise you're going to have ALOT of people whining to you about how their account got banned because some nubcake posted someone elses work without know what's going on at all.

Sounds like solid advice since Aion just updated 20 hours ago, this may already be obsolete

Posted: January 9th, 2010, 6:34 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Yea im iffy on this. Ill leave it here but it seems more of something to run on private servers and not public.

Posted: January 11th, 2010, 1:44 am

thefallenspirit

Total Posts: 3
I haven't gotten banned yet I was kinda lazy while I posted this this isnt my work I am using this on a public server.
feralnub (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Posted: January 15th, 2010, 7:53 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
True true fallen. I guess can we get some yays and nays on this for moving this to confirmed. I mean we can add to it for private servers only.

Posted: January 15th, 2010, 8:09 pm

thefallenspirit

Well I always use this hack on public it's like a drug but anyways aion has no detector(any significant).......................yet. But all it takes is a little fraps and you are banned so I don't advise using this if you are very paranoid on a public server and yeah if this works out for you hopefully you enjoy it
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
True true fallen. I guess can we get some yays and nays on this for moving this to confirmed. I mean we can add to it for private servers only.

Posted: January 16th, 2010, 8:49 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Well id assume this injects / manipulates certain packets. And we know other bots that did packet injection where banned. So there is a high chance they are just taking tolls on all the players using packet injections and there will be a big ban soon.

Posted: January 20th, 2010, 9:45 am

1an1pox

Total Posts: 24
1an1pox's Reps: 4
To the OP: Way to steal and repost apps.

Here is the source.

http://aion.villagetechsupport.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18

Posted: January 21st, 2010, 6:25 pm

iam_clint

iam_clint's Reps: 0
Yes please don't repost my applications

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online