Posted: November 9th, 2009, 8:56 am

flints

Total Posts: 7
flints's Reps: 0
premium
couple notes

First make sure you go to autohotkey.com and download autohotkey
then open the workorderteir1.ahk file in autohotkey

Also try to position your character between the work order giver and the crafting station so that your toon doesnt move when clicking between the 2.

One last thing. Each tradeskill WO giver has a different text dialogue when you first click on him so this will alter your mouse clicks if your doing this between different tradeskills, in turn you will have to modify the script for each tradeskill and save it as a seperate ahk file. this way u can load the script for the tradeskill you are working on.

1) there is a line in the macro that reads "Sleep, 162000" you will need to modify this value to meet however much time you need to fully complete your round of work orders, it generally takes about 10 seconds per combine if you are doing the work order that is the 2nd highest one you can get.

2) make an ingame macro that does /select nameofworkorderNPC , then put this macro in slot 6 of your hotbar

3) place your attack/chat binding in slot 7 of your hotbar

4) to get the right positioning you have to move the NPC's window when you first open it, at my resolution i exactly match up the left and bottom sides of the NPC window with my crafting window and this makes the clicks go in the right location

if you have other questions feel free to ask, its going to be kind of tough for you to get this going at first as crafting window locations vary and resolutions but in the event that you do get it figured out it is very nice and saves you a whoooole lot of clicking so good luck

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: November 10th, 2009, 7:57 am

flints

premium
Anyone had any luck with this, i use it all the time :)

Posted: November 10th, 2009, 9:30 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Bump for some more yays and nays

Posted: November 11th, 2009, 12:13 pm

kumpel100

Total Posts: 375
kumpel100's Reps: 969
premium
Nay, because if you do all the changes you have written your own bot...
create a UI that ppl can save the XY cords. that can be usefull and easy to handle for everyone.

Posted: November 11th, 2009, 1:52 pm

datundra

Total Posts: 17
datundra's Reps: 3
flints (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Also try to position your character between the work order giver and the crafting station so that your toon doesnt move when clicking between the 2.

Both the two stations I use you HAVE TO MOVE :( All depends on what type of crafting you are doing.

Posted: November 12th, 2009, 3:23 pm

tault_kazukiyotsuga

Total Posts: 61
tault_kazukiyotsuga's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
this seems to be focused on cooking...and maybe tailoring...

Posted: November 21st, 2009, 11:13 am

flints

premium
tault_kazukiyotsuga (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
this seems to be focused on cooking...and maybe tailoring...

it works for alchemy and weaponsmithing, these are the 2 i use it for but it can be modded to work for any trade.

Like i stated before this is just a script to get you off your feet, obviously the coords will differ according to your resolution u run, if u play in full screen or windowed,(personally play in windowed with it maximised). just posted this to help people out :)

Posted: November 21st, 2009, 11:15 am

flints

premium
datundra (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
flints (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Both the two stations I use you HAVE TO MOVE :( All depends on what type of crafting you are doing.

which 2 stations are u using? and for which crafts?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online