taultunleashed logoWoW and RL Currency purchases : World of Warcraft General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 37 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

WoW and RL Currency purchases : World of Warcraft General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: December 6th, 2006, 2:48 am

nikeplektrum

Total Posts: 673
nikeplektrum's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
I ordered a 1-50 hrde druid. Nothing fancy.

WHen I got it it had 90g, mount, about 3-4blues, the rest greens that are good to that lv! skinning and first aid 300, lods of items and skin and 10 lockboxes =)

but they hadnt done the quest for water form :P

Posted: December 16th, 2006, 1:14 pm

shiftkey
shiftkey's Reps:
I may be in the middle of being ripped off by tucex.com. I ordered 1000 gold for about 150 USD. They delivered just 55 gold so far. They said it would be delivered in 6 hours but its been about 20 hours so far.

I opened a dispute with paypal and I'm going to try and get my money back. The live chat function appears to be a robot because they seem to say exactly the same stuff over and over again when I talk to them on that. The phone number worked once and the guy said yes yes everything';s OK, but now I can;t get through to anyone on the phone.

DO NOT BUY FROM THSALE - i've just wasted $150.

ALSO: when I opened the dispute with paypal they replied and said "sorry etc etc your gold will arrive soon, please close the dispute". I almost closed it thinking I could re-open it, but apparently with Paypal once you;ve closed it you can't re-open it... Sounds like a scam.

I'll see if i can get reimbursed from them...

Posted: December 18th, 2006, 5:32 pm

shiftkey
shiftkey's Reps:
In my original post above I stated that THSale hadn't delivered my gold. I had ordered 1000 and paid $150. The day after the order I had only received 55 gold so I thought I was being ripped off (on the web site it says delivery within 40 minutes!). I opened a dispute with paypal and went on the live chat about 4 times. In the end I realised that the live chat DOES have a real person on the end, (after a few minutes of arguing with them). Howeever they must use a bunch of preset answers to deal with standard questions such as "wheres my bloody gold!!". Anyway, I ordered the gold on Friday night, and it has been delivered in small quantities bit by bit over the weekend and now on Monday I finally have 960 gold. I believe the rest of it will come. I just thought I'd been suckered into something and had no proof of not receiving the goods. Anyway, THSale came through in the end. But it did take a while. Hope this post helps someone in a similar situation. Cheers

Posted: December 20th, 2006, 3:39 pm

mccreed

Total Posts: 6
mccreed's Reps: 0
just to let all yaz know

Dont use Peons4hire.com

I rodered 400 gold about 7 days ago. Still nothing! since I can't use paypal because they screwed me over beofre, I cant use sites like the g i e(put them together urselves)

What should I do?

Posted: December 21st, 2006, 11:09 am

trippedandfell

Total Posts: 142
trippedandfell's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Don't we have a spam policy that prevents people from making bad points in every topic for no apparent reason?

Posted: December 21st, 2006, 1:08 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
yes...i couldnt get around to deleting them last night due to a complication

Posted: December 30th, 2006, 3:21 am

bigdaddykeuh
bigdaddykeuh's Reps:
Annyopne got experience with wowmine ? 5$ / 1000g sounds to good to be true

Posted: January 1st, 2007, 3:32 am

vamperic
vamperic's Reps:
Ok first off i have used many buygold and some PL services well one day i get a iname email from MMOINN.com its a nice site, usally fast online chat support, alough if you ever have problems they never know what to do, i have received my gold like some in incraments, have order 100 to test then did a 500, then a 1500, 1500 took like 2 hours, that was nice, even though they said they did not have but like 200 that day on that server.... i also did a PL with them 1-60 priest, took 18 days, like some of the other posts my bank was empty and all i had on me was like 5 greens as eq, they did leave me 200 gold though, well when Honor PL came out after last patch i went crazy i had them do like 20 Mark order while i went to bed, and it would be done when i woke up, i even did 10k more usally took a full day, well on my 3rd order of 10k honor, as i was monitoring them, on my second account i see my toon log, out, and in a few times, no biggy that was happening alot in BGs when it was buggy, well i got a email from them saying my order was done, so i loged in, to find my PASSWORD changed, my toon naked, all my stuff on me and bank worth anything was sold, and they left me with 40 gold, and my pvp eq, that cant be sold, after many emails and a email to the owner of the website no luck..... they did say why dont you have WOW restore your account and we will finish your order lol

Oh and to top it off as soon as that happened i got another ingame email saying they where selling gold cheap on this server.

one more thing i did a register.com check on the web site and its owned buy some guy that has mmoinn, wowmine.com and a few others that dont last that long

Posted: January 1st, 2007, 12:09 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
mmoinn.com and wowmine.com sucks plain and simple.

Posted: January 2nd, 2007, 9:06 pm

stryderomega
stryderomega's Reps:
My complaint is on www.brogame.com

They deliver fine - as in gold, no worries. As soon as it is available they contact you via phone, go to live support and say your ready to accept their order. . . 30 minutes later the help service gets back to you and says it is ready and a guy will send you your oder. Ok, I waited, 20 minutes later it comes. No problem.

My problem is their powerleveling though. Got my account suspended AND banned! Oh boy was I pissed. Went to the help service, and they said to get your account back yourself. It hit 60 fine and dandy, but I logged in once, BAM! down. Either Blizzard is cracking down, or they have too widespread of the I.Ps. - do not use them.

Oh, not only that it took a day and a half to start the power level and my package came with a free prof level up to 300... Which they didn't do. So, I am sitting here with my account just waiting to get a reply from blizzard with a yay or nay for account reactivation. Good thing I bought another account that was supposed to be for a friend, oh well.

Posted: January 3rd, 2007, 2:21 am

bigdaddykeuh
bigdaddykeuh's Reps:
Tault_admin ! go buy us some chinese that farm for us xD

Posted: January 4th, 2007, 12:08 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
just wait bigdaddykeuh that is all :)

Posted: August 23rd, 2007, 3:29 pm

methosone

Total Posts: 51
methosone's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
viperstrike (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
IGE is the most expensive gold out there but they're fast in delivering it

another site is !@#$%^&*.com they're cheaper but depending on their stock for the server it maybe 30m to all day

ex: I ordered 1500G for a server coz there was a weapon that would be GREAT for my main the buyout was 1400, so i ordered 1500

they sent it to me in increments over the course of the day(coz they were low on stock to begin with) well i manage to get 1200G (opening bid) I watched the auction pratically most of the day on and off to make sure it didn't get bought out. I placed an opening bid and won.

They mailed me the 300G after i bought the sword so i lvl the alt to 10, transfer to my main server and sent the item to my main and the 300G extra.

I give !@#$%^&* about 7/10 stars

they DID deliver the gold in it's entirety but it took almost all day, luckily I discovered the auction when I did.

I put the bid in when it was time for me to go to bed.

The auction was at "Medium" status so I bid and hoped for the best.

** review of www.!@#$%^&*.com ***

I dont know about IGE. I ordered 400g and they supposedly sent it through the ingame mail system. I didnt recieve so much as a cooper. I complained and they supposedly resent in MANY partial amounts. Again. Not a damn thing came. So I complained and said I wanted my money back. They refused. I made a complaint with Paypal and even they refused to refund me my money. So I am pissed and 40$ down the !@#$%^&* drain. BEWARE!!!! DO NOT USE IGE EVER!!!

Posted: September 15th, 2007, 12:23 pm

lilminee
lilminee's Reps:
There is a reason the in game mail system was changed. It's to stop the transfer of money by the gold buyers. Your taking your chances when you buy gold now. I heard all money in game going from one account to another is flagged and the accounts are looked at by their hack department. Save your money have your little brother power level your character like I did. Paid him a few $$ to play my toon while I was at school and work.

Posted: September 24th, 2007, 12:53 pm

reptromiki
reptromiki's Reps:
THsale is terrible, i'll give you that

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online