taultunleashed logoRouge Leveling Bot : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Rouge Leveling Bot : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 12:54 am

tault_adraenn
tault_adraenn's Reps:
hobbitpsi (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
this code still doesn't work. can someone give me the modifications they used in the code, cause obviously I have no clue what I'm doing.

No bot can be made to work for you unless you pay someone to make you one. You'll have to learn how to do it yourself, then add, delete, what you need. Your monitor size, operating system, and such change the way the script runs. A good bot takes no longer than 5 hours to craft by hand if you know what your doing, and since you know all about your system, you can change it on the fly to adapt to various settings:

I.E. Mine runs if it's aggroed, and it runs if it's being attacked by a caster. Some features I will add is when a GM whispers me, I will reply in 10-15 seconds with some standard text. Anyways, learn fast my friend!

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 1:27 am

tault_viney
tault_viney's Reps:
tom83 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
OK GOT IT WORKING KINDA. BUT THE ROGUE RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES and looks up the entire time, and when he gets attacked he doesnt attack back i cannot put the cursor over his health and press f8 or i get booted off, it minimized and error pops up line 148 whatever that means. im going to try the warlock one and see if i have any luck

this is the same exact thing that happens to me. ive even tried fullscreen and
windowed mode for this script. still the exact same outcome, still looking up and still not fighting back against the mob.

please let me know if there is something i could do to get this working.

Posted: February 11th, 2005, 7:08 am

tault_tom83
tault_tom83's Reps:
ya well i didnt pay $ to make my own macro. i paid to get ones that were already developed. have i been scammed?

or can someone post the correct bot that i can run with autoit and will actually work...

adraenn can u post what u did? so some of us can try to get this working?

Posted: February 13th, 2005, 10:28 pm

tault_styzix
tault_styzix's Reps:
I want to try this out.. Could any on tell me in what ways Bliz can Detect a bot?

Posted: February 14th, 2005, 9:05 pm

tault_Greayangel

Total Posts: 50
tault_Greayangel's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
guess its the same for all games... they can detect you by telling you something like: 2+4/5-7 = ? and you must reply the answer. or when you use the same times over and over again. like press key every 10 sec. to avoid this use some variable times. also changing your running path /spots helps. so after 3 hours hunting at a spot go somewhere else with same lvl critters.
oh and they can scan your connection to see if some 3rd party progs use their server db for anything.

btw question about auto it: is there a help file where you can read what commands it supports? like in ac-tool

Posted: March 9th, 2005, 4:49 pm

tault_speedline6
tault_speedline6's Reps:
There no any Micro for paladin?

Posted: March 9th, 2005, 6:13 pm

tault_speedline6
tault_speedline6's Reps:
All of the Micro dont work good as all man!! the Chinese Website already got perfect WOW-Bot like L2 walker fullzip, can any1 read chinese bring the bot from there to here for all of us to share!!!!
See in WOW there are alot of level 60 now!!it dont have to use the stupid AC tool!!!i have saw and all in.....chinese that is the problem cause we cant read it!!need some 1 to help with this!!!

Posted: March 9th, 2005, 6:15 pm

tault_speedline6
tault_speedline6's Reps:
All of the Micro dont work good as all man!! the Chinese Website already got perfect WOW-Bot like L2 walker fullzip, can any1 read chinese bring the bot from there to here for all of us to share!!!!
See in WOW there are alot of level 60 now!!it dont have to use the stupid AC tool!!!i have saw and all in.....chinese that is the problem cause we cant read it!!need some 1 to help with this!!!

Posted: June 2nd, 2006, 9:04 pm

beasttoast
beasttoast's Reps:
Another lame competition block...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online