taultunleashed logoWOW: 100% working fish bot [Program] : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 6
newtopic  postreply
 [ 111 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
blue large dot

WOW: 100% working fish bot [Program] : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info - Page 6

Posted: July 28th, 2005, 10:22 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
- Well always a risk some poeple have been banned but not a mass banning.
-Promoted?
-Over night always a risk for that if its isolated in an area no one goes to i say try it but dont get mad at me lol.

Posted: July 31st, 2005, 7:23 am

tault_prowling1
tault_prowling1's Reps:
Im getting this same error. I have checked my firewall settings and turned it off. I have also reset my router and confirmed the routers FW is also turned off. I have moved my PC into the DMZ and still same error.

Any ideas please?

7/31/2005 8:00:18 AM|Unable to login: The wowsharp.net server returned an error while authenticating your username and password. Please try again later.(The server returned: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error)

Posted: July 31st, 2005, 8:08 am

beeftips
beeftips's Reps:
This worked friday night and stopped working Saturday morning. Still not working. NEInfo?

Posted: July 31st, 2005, 8:14 am

beeftips
beeftips's Reps:
Checked just, the version for download changed. Theversion in use Friday was WoWFisher.1.2.2021.zip. The current version is WoWfisher.1.2.2037. I got the new version and it is working again.

-BT

Posted: July 31st, 2005, 12:15 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Newest version updated.

Posted: July 31st, 2005, 6:31 pm

intrinsic2600
intrinsic2600's Reps:
beeftips (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Checked just, the version for download changed. Theversion in use Friday was WoWFisher.1.2.2021.zip. The current version is WoWfisher.1.2.2037. I got the new version and it is working again.

-BT

newest version seems to be working fine for me! :P

Posted: July 31st, 2005, 8:04 pm

tault_prowling1
tault_prowling1's Reps:
Schweet!! TY!!

Posted: August 2nd, 2005, 2:59 pm

water1
water1's Reps:
any 1 been banned for usin this?

Posted: August 2nd, 2005, 7:47 pm

scootergass26
scootergass26's Reps:
I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE dotnetfx.exe LINK !!!!ITS SAYING PAGE CAN'T BE DISPLAYED!!!!!!!!!PLZ SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH A LINK TO DOWNLAOD IT THAT'LL WORK

Posted: August 3rd, 2005, 12:24 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
scooter stop with the caps. Alright now what are you after. Link me and we can host it here for you.

Posted: August 5th, 2005, 6:00 pm

metallica5
metallica5's Reps:
8/5/2005 6:22:50 PM|Starting WoW!Sharp v1.2.2037.30390
8/5/2005 6:22:51 PM|World of Warcraft v1.6.1.4544
8/5/2005 6:22:51 PM|Executable: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
8/5/2005 6:22:51 PM|Connecting to WoWSharp.NET (port 1337)...
8/5/2005 6:22:52 PM|Failed to connect: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
8/5/2005 6:22:52 PM|Trying again, connecting to WoWSharp.NET (port 6667)...
8/5/2005 6:22:53 PM|Failed to connect: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
8/5/2005 6:22:53 PM|Unable to login: There was a problem contacting wowsharp.net. Please check your firewall settings and try again later.

Any thoughts? I don't have ZoneAlarm on right now...
And I don't think Windows Firewall is up either

Posted: August 5th, 2005, 11:22 pm

adey53218
adey53218's Reps:
Message says, "Problem contacting wow.sharp.net . Please check your firewall settings and try again." Tweaked the firewalls around for a little bit, didn't work, then completely turned all of them off, msg stills appears, any advice?

Posted: August 6th, 2005, 12:07 am

kiloas
kiloas's Reps:
Blizzard is doing checks on a number of programs. So the developer shut down these programs until they can be fixed

Posted: August 6th, 2005, 9:15 am

blatto
blatto's Reps:
WoWsharp.net has been developing a number of impresive Bots. up till this weekend they have been offering it for free. once they fix the Blizzard scanning problem . they will be charging a $25 fee every year.
I switched to wow sharp after discovering that Xunleashed offered Little to no support for their scripts . And took the stance that their yearly fee was to cover the script engine. (what a load of garbage) .
Im sure someone will read this post and try to say the oppisite like "the fishbot works fine " Im shure all the scripts work fine with the right amount of tweaking and such , but I didnt pay for a subscription just to have to go back and learn how to write scripts to make them work.
I am posting to let everyone know that the "Working Fish Bot " that people have been enjoying . will not be free once it comes back online , but the Fees that WOWSHARP charge actually cover support of their bots . not just support of the bot engine. you actually get what you pay for with wowsharp .
I have 4 different characters above 50 thanks to wowsharp and tons of cash thanks to their fishbot. check em out you wont be dissappointed.

Posted: August 10th, 2005, 9:17 pm

hajikiller
hajikiller's Reps:
i keep getting the message saying that it cant connect because of a firewall but i turned it off and im still getting it

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online