taultunleashed logoWOW Guide: Lethals Warlock Builds x2*/Stuff you should Know : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

WOW Guide: Lethals Warlock Builds x2*/Stuff you should Know : World of Warcraft Nerfed Info

Posted: December 9th, 2005, 9:51 am

lethal

Total Posts: 1352
lethal's Reps: 0
Lifetime Member (Guides)
OUTDATED WILL TRY AND UPDATE BUT DONT HAVE A LOCK :D
My Friends Build : " Destruction/Demonology "

Affliction Talents (9 points)
--------------------------------
Improved Corruption - 2/5 points
Reduces the casting time of your Corruption spell by 0.8 seconds.

Suppression - 3/5 points
Reduces the chance for enemies to resist your Affliction spells by 6%.

Improved Drain Life - 2/5 points
Increases the Health drained by your Drain Life spell by 4%.

Improved Drain Soul - 2/2 points
Gives you a 100% chance to get a 100% increase to your Mana regeneration for 10 sec if the target is killed by the warlock while you drain its soul. In addition your Mana may continue to regenerate while casting at 50% of normal

Demonology Talents (10 points)
-------------------------------------
Improved Healthstone - 2/2 points
Increases the amount of Health restored by your Healthstone by 20%.

Improved Imp - 3/3 points
Increases the effect of your Imp's Firebolt, Fire Shield, and Blood Pact spells by 30%.

Fel Intellect - 2/5 points
Increases the maximum Mana of your Imp, Voidwalker, Succubus, and Felhunter by 6%.

Improved Voidwalker - 3/3 points
Increases the effectiveness of your Voidwalker's Torment, Consume Shadows, Sacrifice, and Suffering spells by 30%.

Destruction Talents (32 points)
-------------------------------------
Cataclysm - 5/5 points
Reduces the Mana cost of your Destruction spells by 5%.

Improved Shadow Bolt - 5/5 points
Your Shadow Bolt critical strikes increase the next 4 sources of Shadow damage dealt to the target by 20%. Effect lasts a maximum of 12 seconds.

Bane - 5/5 points
Reduces the casting time of your Shadow Bolt and Immolate spells by 0.5 sec and your Soul Fire spell by 2.0 sec.

Devastation - 5/5 points
Increases the critical strike chance of your Destruction spells by 5%.

Shadowburn - 1/1 point
Instantly blasts the target for 87 to 99 Shadow damage. If the target dies from Shadowburn, and yields experience or honor, the caster gains a Soul Shard.

Level 24: 115 to 131 damage
Level 32: 186 to 210 damage
Level 40: 261 to 293 damage
Level 48: 350 to 392 damage
Level 56: 450 to 502 damage

Improved Searing Pain - 1/5 point
Increases the critical strike chance of your Searing Pain spell by 2%.

Destructive Reach - 2/2 points
Increases the range of your Destruction spells by 20%.

Improved Immolate - 5/5 points
Increases the initial damage of your Immolate spell by 25%.

Ruin - 1/1 point
Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Destruction spells by 100%.

Emberstorm - 1/5 point
Increases the damage done by your Fire spells by 2%.

Conflagrate - 1/1 point
Ignites a target that is already afflicted by Immolate, dealing 240 to 306 Fire damage and consuming the Immolate spell.

Level 48: 316 to 396 damage
Level 54: 383 to 479 damage
Level 60: 447 to 557 damagerank 4: 447 to 557 Fire damage
How to Use :

This build causes alot of Dmg from your Primary spells EX: Shadow Bolt, Immolation, ect. Its best you get the target from range. My Freind says this is a good build, but is the most difficult build in the game to use.
==========================
My Build : * DoT *

Affliction Talents (32 points)
---------------------------------
Improved Corruption - 5/5 points
Reduces the casting time of your Corruption spell by 2 seconds.

Suppression - 5/5 points
Reduces the chance for enemies to resist your Affliction spells by 10%.

Improved Drain Life - 5/5 points
Increases the Health drained by your Drain Life spell by 10%.

Gives you a 100% chance to get a 100% increase to your Mana regeneration for 10 sec if the target is killed by the warlock while you drain its soul. In addition your Mana may continue to regenerate while casting at 50% of normal

Amplify Curse - 1/1 point
Increases the effect of your next Curse of Weakness or Curse of Agony by 50%, or your next Curse of Exhaustion by 20%.

Grim Reach - 2/2 points
Increases the range of your Affliction spells by 20%.

Nightfall - 2/2 points
Gives your Corruption and Drain Life spells a 4% chance to cause you to enter a Shadow Trance state after damaging the opponent. The Shadow Trance state reduces the casting time of your next Shadow Bolt spell by 100%.

Improved Drain Mana - 2/2 points
Causes 30% of the Mana drained by your Drain Mana spell to damage the opponent.

Siphon Life - 1/1 point
Transfers 15 health from the target to the caster every 3 seconds. Lasts 30 seconds.

Level 38: 22 health every 3 seconds
Level 48: 33 health every 3 seconds
Level 58: 45 health every 3 seconds

Curse of Exhaustion - 1/1 point
Reduces the target's speed to 90% of normal for 12 seconds. Only one Curse per Warlock can be active on any one target.

Shadow Mastery - 5/5 points
Increases the damage dealt or life drained by your Shadow spells by 10%.

Dark Pact - 1/1 point
Drains 150 of your pet's Mana, returning 100% to you.

Level 50: 200 Mana
Level 60: 250 Mana

Demonology Talents (0 points)
-----------------------------------

Destruction Talents (19 points)
-----------------------------------
Cataclysm - 2/5 points
Reduces the Mana cost of your Destruction spells by 2%.

Your Shadow Bolt critical strikes increase the next 4 sources of Shadow damage dealt to the target by 20%. Effect lasts a maximum of 12 seconds.

Aftermath - 2/5 points
Gives your Destruction spells a 4% chance to daze the target for 5 seconds.

Bane - 2/5 points
Reduces the casting time of your Shadow Bolt and Immolate spells by 0.2 sec and your Soul Fire spell by 0.8 sec.

Devastation - 2/5 points
Increases the critical strike chance of your Destruction spells by 2%.

Improved Lash of Pain - 1/2 point
Reduces the cooldown of your Succubus' Lash of Pain spell by 3 seconds.

Shadowburn - 1/1 point
Instantly blasts the target for 87 to 99 Shadow damage. If the target dies from Shadowburn, and yields experience or honor, the caster gains a Soul Shard.

Level 24: 115 to 131 damage
Level 32: 186 to 210 damage
Level 40: 261 to 293 damage
Level 48: 350 to 392 damage
Level 56: 450 to 502 damage

Improved Searing Pain - 2/5 points
Increases the critical strike chance of your Searing Pain spell by 4%.

Destructive Reach - 2/2 points
Increases the range of your Destruction spells by 20%.
======================
How to Use:

Since this is a DoT, its best you stack DoT spells such as Immolation and Corruption. Then when at good range and start pounding away w/ Shadow Bolt, Ect. This is easier, but trickier than my friends build, and it does not do as much dmg as his build, but this build is for the commong warlock.
-------------------------
Iv'e been getting alot of these questions, so here you go, heres my builds. Oh and BTW I will make a guide for a warlock once I get my Lock to 60 lol.

Last edited by lethal on March 20th, 2007, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: December 9th, 2005, 9:55 am

lethal

Lifetime Member (Guides)
Grinding Guide * also theres quest in these places so dont miss *
---------------------------
34-37
Venture Co. Meteorologists at Lake N. in Stranglethorn Vale
I love these guys. I mentioned them in the gold guide, and I really do love them. They have good drops, and they die fast. Hunters can sometimes even take two on at a time, as they like to stay at range and use their lightning bolt attack. Sic a pet on one, and take out the other yourself. They don't always stay at range, however, so your milage may vary.

36-38
The Naga on the islands in Desolace have low armor, and there are casters in the mix. Be wary of the wandering sea giants, though. One will walk across the island every now and then, and they'll kill you if they sees you.

37-39
The Murlocs by Grom'Gol in STV are excellent grinding. They have, as per usual, low defense, and take alot of damage. Some casters mixed in the fray as well.

36-46
In the Badlands, there are ALOT of rock elementals. They range from about 37 to 42 or so, if I remember correctly. They're sort of close to the Horde base, so Alliance might be weary of the area. They die fast, and they have some pretty good vendor drops. Higher level ones spawn by the Ogres camp, and have a chance of spwaning Rumbler, a named rock elemental. There's also a few quests right by the lower ones, so some extra EXP is fun.

40-43
The Scalding Whelps in the Badlands are fun to grind. They're basicly casters, low def and HP, high damage. They also have a chance of dropping a a Tiny Black Whelpling, which can go for 20-50 gold on some servers in the AH, and are pretty cool pets regardless.

40-46
The Wastewander humans in Tanaris are great grinding for a large level range. They start off at level 40 and 41, and ramp up to 44 or so, and then you can move to the pirates, which range from 44-45 (Or is it 46?). Chests spawns are all over the place too, so you can get some phat lewt. My gold guide has more in depth information on their location.

42-45
The Naga in Stranglethorn Vale are pretty easy to kill, though there aren't any caster mobs mixed in. I personally don't like this one, but it is viable.

44-46
There are some more Naga on an island in Feralas, south of Feathermoon Stronghold or whatever. I've never been there personally, but I've heard good things about it. A named naga spawns at the top of one of the caves, 24 hour spawn.

45-48
Also in Feralas, there are some Yeti in the Feral Scare Vale. The normal ones are about level 45, and they ramp up to level 48 or so. Pretty good grinding, but the range of movement is sorta large.

46-48
The ghosts in Azshara are great. I love them. I can't stress how awesome they are. They drop insane mageweave and silver, and are absolutely excellent to kill. The Litchlings are casters, and die even faster than the Apprentices, which go down FAST. I absolutely love these. However, on my server, several 57+ gold farmers also camp them fairly actively

47-49
I've heard good things about the Dunemaul ogres in Tanaris, though I don't have much experience with the area.

47-49
I like elementals, and here are some more . In the Searing Gorge Cauldron, and a little bit North of it, there are plenty to grind.

49-52
Deadwood Village in Felwood is decent grinding, and you can also use it to raise your Timbermaw faction. Not much I can say about it.

52-54
The Ogres in the Burning Steppes are pretty good. Same thing as with other ogres.

53-58
More ghosts! This time in Winterspring, on the frozen lake. I <3 these guys.

53-58
Running around in the Plaguelands killing undead. Raising Argent Dawn faction is a pain, so you might want to go ahead and do slightly slower grinding at the gain of being able to raise your faction at the same time. It's also possible to go to 60 doing this, but it's mind numbingly boring...

57-60
For Warlocks, Blackrock Stronghold is the place to be. You will die a few times getting down a beat, but once you have the timing going well, you'll be dominating the area. Half the mobs there are casters, and the other half still have low armor compaired to most mobs of this level

Posted: December 9th, 2005, 9:58 am

lethal

Lifetime Member (Guides)
Warlock FAQ
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-warlock&t=220101&p=1
=======================
Engy Guide * Since most Locks have Engy and hey y not? *
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-professions&t=146081&p=1
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-professions&t=191056&p=1&tmp=1#post191056
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-professions&T=191056
========================
This is a small colaboration that I thought peple should know about, because I have like 30 PMs about this stuff. So well there you go :D

Posted: December 10th, 2005, 12:14 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Wait did you make this or just mainly a copy paste?

Posted: December 10th, 2005, 1:54 pm

lethal

Lifetime Member (Guides)
no this is my build and my guide for grinding spots, here are the site that I found usefull for Warlocks...

Have any questions? Email me: lethal.tault@gmail.com

Posted: December 10th, 2005, 5:37 pm

tault_pohyu

Total Posts: 977
tault_pohyu's Reps: 0
I have 2 60 locks and i think this guide is nice. I totally agree with both builds and the grinding spots, The builds i use are somewhat unique though....

Affliction Talents - 22 points

Improved Corruption - rank 5/5
Instant cast FTW!

Improved Life Tap - rank 2/2
I have good news, i just saved a bunch of money by using life tap and eating corpses

Improved Life Drain - rank 3/5
Always good when there are no corpses around to eat

Fel Concentration - rank 5/5
good for everything, especially when your tank loses aggro and you're trying to get a shard

Grim Reach - rank 2/2
Always good to keep your personal space

Nightfall - rank 2/2
once again...instant cast FTW!

Improved Drain Mana - rank 2/2
Awesome in high end raids where your only job is to supply stones and drain mana

Siphon Life - rank 1/1
another good instant cast spell which tacks on about 60 dmg every 3 sec

Demonology Talents - 6 points

Improved Healthstone - rank 1/2
always good to be able to give out better healthstones than your peers

Demonic Embrace - rank 5/5
who needs spirit when you have life tap?

Destruction Talents - 23 points

Improved Shadow Bolt - rank 5/5
I crit ALOT! and i find that in high end raids, a straight shadowbolt is much more mana efficient and does more DPS than all your DoT spells,
also it is easier on the croud control, how many times have you casted Corruption on a target that was supposed to be sheeped?

Bane - rank 5/5
not instant cast, but a must have for any warlock, especially if you ever plan to use soulfire

Devastation - rank 5/5
always good to have a better crit rate

Shadowburn - rank 1/1
Awesome PvP spell, instant cast and good dmg, will be even better once we get soul shard bags

Intensity - rank 2/2
who said mages were the only ones good with AoE

Destructive Reach - rank 2/2
always good to have an advantage, and 20% distance gives you just that

Pyroclasm - rank 2/2
good for when you're on AoE duty, or when you feel like making it rain inside the enemy base of WSG

Ruin - rank 1/1
my favorite talent of all, went from 1-55 without this on my first lock, dont know how i lived without it, your shadowbolt crits go from about 700 to 1500.

thats my first lock, the other one is really weird because i go out and enslave demons instead of summoning my pets, fun thing to do, especially when its a boss

Last edited by tault_pohyu on December 11th, 2005, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: December 11th, 2005, 3:54 am

tault_zoddent

Total Posts: 49
tault_zoddent's Reps: 0
premium
Ok I feel compelled to comment. I was one of the first loks to hit 60 on bleeding hollow, alliance side...Your friend's build is flat out one of the worst builds I have ever laid eyes on. I do not even know where to begin.

Its bad in PvE and PvP even more

Improved Corruption - 2/5 points
Suppression - 3/5 points (waste of time)
Improved Drain Life - 2/5 points

Affliction, little bit of everything, A whole lot of nothing. First off Improved Drain soul? LOL can you not get more useless. 2 points in corruption? 3 in Supression? If your not going to make corruption an instant then why bother spending points in it?

And worst of all no improved Lifetap? For this type of build it should be 7 points. Improved corrutpion 5/5 and then improved lifetap 2/2

Demonology Talents (10 points)
Improved Healthstone - 2/2 points
Improved Imp - 3/3 points
Fel Intellect - 2/5 points
Improved Voidwalker - 3/3 points

More junk. First off no stamina Buff?? Ok if this was a SM/Ruin build I would understand or a Demon/Ruin build...But with this build? A destruction build and no stamina buff?

Spend 5 on Stamina
3 on the Imp, since its a Destruct-lock build. Its all about burst damage and this is where the improved imp comes in. A mage- lock does not need to improve his voidwalker lol. This build can not even insta summon a VW. Thats it, leave it there

Now Destuction...

Cataclysm - 5/5 points Yes
Improved SB+ Cataclysm? Thats 10 points and thats nuts! They are both lousy talents and you should be using 5 points just to get to the next tier!

Bane 5/5 Yes
Devistation 5/5 yes
Shadowburn 1/1 yes
Improved SP 1/5???? Huh? This is a destuct lok's pride and joy. If you were affliction sure use your bolt, but SP is faster and for your build does FAR more damage. It should be maxed 5/5

Improved Immolate 5/5 yes
Ruin 1/1 Yes

Where is Destuctive Reach? You want that range bonus badly 2/2

Emberstom-Fund it fully 5/5 you are a destruction build so you need this
Conflagrate 1/1 yes

You have 1 point left with this build, put it where you like. Intensity, or improved imp bolt. Dude your friends build sucks hardcore and I should know. I must have re-spec 20x trying out new builds and how they work. Tell your friend to re-spec.

As for your afflcition build Its not nearly as bad, though I would go for SM/Ruin with a build like that. Giving up darkpact is hard, but in PvP those big shadowbolts are fun and at 60 you should have FA at 300 and can improved lifetap when needed.

Some things I found useless in your build?

Improved Drain Mana 2/2 If you have darkpact you certainly do not need this

Improved Drain Soul - 2/2 points (Been useless since day one)

Supression: Not that important for 5 points. Resists are not that big of a deal compared to where you can spend those 5 points on.

I would re-do that build to add improved lifetap and fel stamina. I would also not bother improving SP with your build, as you will use it very little. I would get rid of devistation and destructive reach also as your destruction spells are not that important in this build.

If your leveling to 60 with affilction you will want Fel concentration so you can drain tank more effectively. You may also want to improve curse of exhaustion though its mostly useless these days in PvP, as opposed to a year or so ago when it was much better. Rogues these days usually catch even a fully improved CoE. The trick is to anticipate their charge and then run the other way, that really screws em up. O well, more another day.

Posted: December 11th, 2005, 6:55 pm

lethal

Lifetime Member (Guides)
Thanks for the input, can I put your build in the guide? it looks nice, BTW my friend pwns w/ that build, don't ask me y, but he does lol.

Posted: December 13th, 2005, 9:23 am

tault_zoddent

premium
lethal (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Thanks for the input, can I put your build in the guide? it looks nice, BTW my friend pwns w/ that build, don't ask me y, but he does lol.

Your friend is probably a good player then, but he can really do himself wonders if he moves to a more focused destruction build. As for my current build? Well I am a re-spec junkie- I will give you my last few builds before I left the game. I was one of the distruntled loks back in April-May before they fixed us to some degree due to PvP issues. I was testing a build on the test server that seems to be popular today and is one I would try if I still had a 60 lok :)

What happend is I got bored, started a rogue in the summer and then started to use the BWL speed hack. They nailed me lol...

First was my affliction leveling to 60 guide. Affliction is flat out the fastest way to get to 60. Using darkpact and the succy at all times and drain tanking (drain life). I will leave that one out because its more a "get to 60 build"...I went staight for darkpact, then shadowburn, then the few remaining points in fel stamina I think. Its such as fast way to level and you hardly need to drink at all. I remember standing around in instances like Sunken temple and lbrs waiting while the mages would drink. I was back to full right away.

My first post 60 build was the SM/Ruin build. This build is all about big shadowbolts. The hardest part of this build was getting used to not having darkpact. I kept hitting the hotkey for it..doh! In PvE lots of fun, PvP-mixed, but fun at times.

Minimum Required Level: 60
Required Talent Points: 51
Affliction Talents - 30 points

Improved Life Drain - rank 3/5
Fel Concentration - rank 5/5
Amplify Curse - rank 1/1
Grim Reach - rank 2/2
Nightfall - rank 2/2
Siphon Life - rank 1/1
Curse of Exhaustion - rank 1/1
Improved Curse of Exhaustion - rank 3/4
Shadow Mastery - rank 5/5

Destruction Talents - 21 points

Improved Shadow Bolt - rank 5/5
Bane - rank 5/5
Devastation - rank 5/5
Shadowburn - rank 1/1
Intensity - rank 2/2
Ruin - rank 1/1

My 2nd 60 build was the one I had for a long time. In PvE it was not utilized fully (cant spam Searing Pain in UBRS or MC for example without getting yelled at lol) so I was forced to use SB's that were not improved. In PvP at the BG's was hella lot of fun. It can do alot of damage, and the fully improved imp does a lot of damage, though he runs out of mana too fast imo. Thats why I did not improve his bolt with 2 points, cause he runs out even faster. If you are willing to live with less stamina though, improve the bolt and take 2 points from fel stamina. This one is a classic destuct-lock.

Warlock Talents

Affliction Talents - 7 points

Demonology Talents - 7 points

Improved Imp - rank 3/3
Demonic Embrace - rank 4/5

Destruction Talents - 37 points

Cataclysm - rank 5/5
Bane - rank 5/5
Devastation - rank 5/5
Shadowburn - rank 1/1
Intensity - rank 2/2
Improved Searing Pain - rank 5/5
Improved Immolate - rank 5/5
Ruin - rank 1/1
Emberstorm - rank 5/5
Conflagrate - rank 1/1

The last build is the one thats popular today it seems, with variations on which pet but mostly the same and built around soul-link. This is the one I was playing around with on test server and would try today. This lok in PvP would be hard to bring down and his pets would do a lot of damage. Some would not spend points on the Succy, and just use the fellhunter but I have always been in love with her damamge. She would do awesome melee damage with this build. Improved life-tap is the only thing I would wish I could have with this build. I WISH I had a 60 lok I could try it out with. Maybe I will level one up again. This time I will go undead, and on a PvE server. I can PvP all I want in the BG's anyway. Leveling in peace is always a good thing. I had all the ganks I will ever need lol

Affliction Talents - 5 points

Demonology Talents - 33 points

Demonic Embrace - rank 5/5
Fel Intellect - rank 5/5
Improved Succubus - rank 3/3
Fel Domination - rank 1/1
Fel Stamina - rank 5/5
Master Summoner - rank 2/2
Unholy Power - rank 5/5
Demonic Sacrifice - rank 1/1
Master Demonologist - rank 5/5
Soul Link - rank 1/1

Destruction Talents - 13 points

Cataclysm - rank 5/5
Bane - rank 5/5
Improved Lash of Pain - rank 2/2
Shadowburn - rank 1/1

Posted: December 14th, 2005, 8:00 am

lethal

Lifetime Member (Guides)
Ok thanks

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 7:30 am

chokathehutt
chokathehutt's Reps:
I find that very interesting.

I just started a warlock and i'm fairly new to this game.
Your previous post have given me a few ideas, but is there someone that could make a post not for a level 60, but for a level 10 TO 60.
Explain level by level what could be the most efficient way to spend your precious talent points.
I would really like that.
I've started a druid (level 29 now) but i find it really hard to solo.
What could be a great talent build for a Warlock so i can level up more easily? Please write this level by level if possible.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Posted: January 25th, 2006, 8:42 am

tehbomb
tehbomb's Reps:
Are you 100% sure you didnt copy-paste the grinding guide... lolol
http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/guides.html?guide=345

Posted: January 26th, 2006, 8:58 am

lethal

Lifetime Member (Guides)
god HOW MANY time do i have to sumbit ths answer to that question ? I submitted it there and I put it here.

Posted: February 3rd, 2006, 4:31 am

tault_zoddent

premium
chokathehutt (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I find that very interesting.

I just started a warlock and i'm fairly new to this game.
Your previous post have given me a few ideas, but is there someone that could make a post not for a level 60, but for a level 10 TO 60.
Explain level by level what could be the most efficient way to spend your precious talent points.
I would really like that.
I've started a druid (level 29 now) but i find it really hard to solo.
What could be a great talent build for a Warlock so i can level up more easily? Please write this level by level if possible.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ok I will give you a grinding guide with how to spend your points. What its good for? PvE fast leveling with little or no downtime and its also good for any instance group. Re-Spec as you like at 60. There are other ways to do this, but I found this way to be the best way for me. It takes awhile for this build to achieve maximum effectiveness.

There are some rules for using this build. First off you need to use the Succubus pet. I will explain why at the end. Make sure you get cloth gear of the eagle, and also I would invest in First Aid heavily. Improved life tap + Bandage is so damn helpful. This build relies heavily on Dark Pack so go right for it.

I would go in this order.

Improved Corruption - 5/5 points
Improved Drain Life 5/5
Improved Life tap 2/2
Fel Concentration - 5/5 points
Grim Reach - 2/2 points
Nightfall - 2/2 points
Siphon Life - 1/1 point
Amplify Curse - 1/1 point
Shadow Mastery - 5/5 points
Dark Pact - 1/1 point

Now you have Dark Pack and so leveling in your 40s and 50s is on easy mode. Send the succy in, have all her attacks turned OFF. you dont want her using mana. Once you get aggro, then start drain tanking. this means draining life till it dies. Then steal some mana using dark-pack from your succy and move to the next mob. Its so easy and you should have little to no downtime AT ALL. This style of leveling is up close and personal, you do not fight at range once you get aggro.

For the remaining points I would hit destuction so you get your instant.
Bane - 5/5 points
Shadowburn - 1/1 point

Then hit Demon to get your stamina up, it will help you in the high 50s

Demonic Embrace - 5/5 points

That leaves you 4 points to do with as you will.

So this build is based around drain tanking, using the succy for PvE for most fights, turning her attacks OFF so she does not use mana, and then using darkpact after just about every fight. Between drain life and darkpact you should be able to not have to stop at all when fighting mobs of your level, or 1-2 levels lower. I would always do this for maximum efficiency. Sure you can fight higher levels with ease but you will be stopping to drink more often.

Another thing about this build is its reliance on stamina. So generally Eagle gear of any kind is whats best for this build. Don't worry about spirit, dont worry about + damage. Int and Stamina are what you need.

hope this helps. It got me to 60 real fast, but it wasnt untill my early 40s with dark-pact that I started moving like a speed demon. My guild all remarked on how fast I did 40-60 compared to 1-40.

So good luck to you!

Posted: March 20th, 2007, 2:43 pm

coreapoc
coreapoc's Reps:
lethal (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
god HOW MANY time do i have to sumbit ths answer to that question ? I submitted it there and I put it here.

Hrmm.. Seems youre trying to tell us something ... just cant quite grasp the concept... did you C+P your response?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online