taultunleashed logoHas anyone been banned yet for only buying kinah? : Aion - Submissions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 27 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Has anyone been banned yet for only buying kinah? : Aion - Submissions - Page 2

Posted: December 1st, 2009, 5:28 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
LOL nyerkbot you are going to sell a bot to people. You want them to use it for free then make them pay. Isnt that on the same logic? If people want to spend money its their call. If someone works hard maybe they want to play hard and they dont have the time.

Posted: December 7th, 2009, 6:12 pm

feralnub

Total Posts: 64
feralnub's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
LOL nyerkbot you are going to sell a bot to people. You want them to use it for free then make them pay. Isnt that on the same logic? If people want to spend money its their call. If someone works hard maybe they want to play hard and they dont have the time.

i agree completely with you on this one!

nyerkbot i hope nobody buys your bot because you're an idiot... first off don't insult the possible people that would be buying your POS product.

second off, i dont believe that buying kinah should be illegal in the first place.. i don't agree with the spam. but i totally agree if someone wants to work hard to sell you in game money. why can't they? anything going on outside of the game itself the doesn't directly affect the gameplay, shouldn't even be illegal anyways.

bah i hate people like nyerkbot who judge when they are really the real !@#$%^&*. excuse my language! but yuck.

Posted: December 15th, 2009, 7:28 am

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
Actually, China gets a 20% surtax on all payments processed through them for virtual items.

Posted: December 18th, 2009, 7:24 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
I wonder if they actually enforce that surtax?

Posted: December 19th, 2009, 5:46 pm

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
They do. My company, which is based in the USA, is not subject to Chinese taxes, but of course, we have USA taxes instead.

Posted: February 19th, 2010, 11:57 pm

iconoclast

Total Posts: 3
iconoclast's Reps: 0
nyerkbot (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
What kind of a weakling buys kinah? My guess would be, little spoiled children that get everything they want and like to swipe mommy's credit card. Go and play/bot the game, bam you have kinah. At least that way, you're not handing your money over communist china tax free via paypal.

Communist china lol. You're country owes a lot of borrowed money to
China. Now who's swiping who's card?

Posted: March 15th, 2010, 12:41 pm

kakadii

Total Posts: 18
kakadii's Reps: 0
Ive bought kinah, in small sums. Had no problems whatsoever.My advice is face to face trade, and small sums.

Posted: March 19th, 2010, 7:30 pm

theunknownsolider

Total Posts: 69
theunknownsolider's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I've bought erh about 25 mil and haven't got caught.

Posted: June 30th, 2010, 1:50 pm

rubbish20

Total Posts: 47
rubbish20's Reps: 0
to be safe don't buy the kinah just to be sure

Posted: August 9th, 2010, 9:03 pm

lolacaust

Total Posts: 7
lolacaust's Reps: 0
OMG LOL that sucks well i have an aquatint that had bought kinah off of a website and he didnt get caught but of course he literally just bought the game and did it on his first lvl 1 toon id link it but its not gonna happen due to the fact i want protection for him..............................

lets just say he got the kinah pretty fast.

Posted: August 12th, 2010, 12:16 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Well yea you need to be careful with kinah buying. So often its done from botted accounts that are in china. Lots of games then ban the people in china, and trace the kinah (currency) being moved from that game and ban associated accounts.

Posted: September 17th, 2011, 10:45 am

gamegirl6

Total Posts: 36
gamegirl6's Reps: 34
premium
sike49 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm not sure, but what i do know is the majority of games DO NOT ban accounts for buying, they may suspend or take away but they don't ban. Selling in the other hand is completely different.

Nah, Aion GMs seem banhappy in general. Plus they have poor customer service to begin with. For example, an entire raid got banned for "using invisible terrain" when the invisible bridge was MEANT to be used and indeed was the only way to reach a world boss. Hell, it took them two weeks to get back to be regarding my account, as I had bought a code of their own site that didnt work, and in the mean time I couldnt play.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online