taultunleashed logoHas anyone been banned yet for only buying kinah? : Aion - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 27 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Has anyone been banned yet for only buying kinah? : Aion - Submissions

Posted: October 21st, 2009, 5:50 am

mongoose272

Total Posts: 11
mongoose272's Reps: 0
Just curious.

Posted: October 21st, 2009, 6:12 am

sike49

Total Posts: 41
sike49's Reps: 0
premium
I'm not sure, but what i do know is the majority of games DO NOT ban accounts for buying, they may suspend or take away but they don't ban. Selling in the other hand is completely different.

Posted: October 22nd, 2009, 4:44 pm

koji00

Total Posts: 42
koji00's Reps: 7
They do ban. They banned my account. Had to send an email to see about getting it unbanned. They unbanned my account and said they would give me a second chance.

Posted: October 23rd, 2009, 11:46 am

nightshade82

Total Posts: 43
nightshade82's Reps: 4
premium
u get banned if u use the ingame gold spammers websites.

use the ones u dont see any adds for :D

Posted: October 23rd, 2009, 4:55 pm

koji00

Total Posts: 42
koji00's Reps: 7
nightshade82 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
u get banned if u use the ingame gold spammers websites.

use the ones u dont see any adds for :D

I did. Still got caught. If you do it make sure they do a trade with you and not through the Mailbox they track that.

Posted: October 24th, 2009, 1:44 am

kidpunk

Total Posts: 28
kidpunk's Reps: 1
premium
Banned, got account back though.

Dont use the sites that ignaion.com runs (they have a few sites under diff names but the contact email is the same).

I ordered from them, stating specifically NOT to mail me the gold, but to meet face to face or thru player vendor method. They said sure, you'll get it in 30 mins.... waited 4 hours, went to bed. Next day, still no gold, went to work. After work it appeared in my mailbox saying "Hi, this is ignaion.com Here is your gold".

WTF?

Banned, wasn't surprised

Posted: October 26th, 2009, 7:56 pm

absorabbit

Total Posts: 5
absorabbit's Reps: 0
I prefer using !@#$%^&*, never buy in excess. Thats a sure way to get caught, I've bought from here multiple times. haven't been caught. They actually send from real named players with actual names, none of the "adasfsdg" crap.

Posted: October 27th, 2009, 8:05 am

nemo81

Total Posts: 17
nemo81's Reps: 0
Have bought around 4-5M kinah so far from various sites, but i tend to use one in particular which ive found is reliable.

Out of 3 sites ive had problem with one of them who didnt deliver, and i currently got a claim going with paypal on that.

Ive not been banned yet, all transactions have gone through the ingame mail.

Posted: October 28th, 2009, 10:25 pm

delusions

Total Posts: 29
delusions's Reps: 3
my transactions have been through in game mail as well. I just nab the gold, warehouse it, and delete the original mail.

Posted: November 3rd, 2009, 8:34 pm

feralnub

Total Posts: 64
feralnub's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
i got banned and every single item was removed from me... even the 20 percent speed boots and !@#$%^&* like that. they took everything. the money, every item in my mail every item in WH and AH.. everything.. then they gave me a level 40 white set and book and orb and said i was banned for 72 hours. it sucked... thankfully me clan members didn't get abnned for it and hooked me back up :D

Posted: November 9th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
feralnub you sure you where banned instead that you where hacked?

Posted: November 12th, 2009, 8:19 am

feralnub

Total Posts: 64
feralnub's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
feralnub you sure you where banned instead that you where hacked?

here was my battle to get my stuff back.

Start at the bottom and read to the top

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
Response (Jerrell)    11/03/2009 01:09 PM
Hello #^$%,

After reviewing your account and the information you have provided, you are ineligible for a refund. Banned accounts will not be considered for a refund.

If you have any questions regarding this issue, please let us know.

Thanks,
Jerrell
NCsoft Account

Customer (@#$%^#$)    11/01/2009 01:29 PM
So what you are telling me is that while I been banned and punished for some dumb stuff, that is all purely speculation on your part also, there is still the same ign spammer along with 3 other mother !@#$%^&* spamming up in eltnen and have there shops advertising. you don't have to lie to me, i know you guys run half that stuff yourself so you can make extra money... and i just so happen to buy from your guys' competition. me and my friends used to play L2 so we know how you guys work. So again. give me my items back. you can check the logs. i did not purchase any weapons or anything that helped me aquire anything that you took away. I'll be needing the phone number to your office and the name of your supervisor, because if you won't give me my items back i will talk to that person about getting them back, or getting something else in return. you think your words are discouraging me from getting my items back, but until i see 30 something dollars back into my account i will continue to ask for them, until i get them.

so i need a supervisors name, and your in game support phone number, and don't bother wasting your time having someone explain to me how i can't get my money back. because i will get on or the other. you guys are complete nazi's by the way. start banning the right people and this will not be an issue anymore.

Response (GM Vagabond)    10/31/2009 04:29 PM
Hello,

What you are failing to understand is the nature of the violation that has been committed and why the items were removed. The moment you received this kinah from the distributors is the moment that we consider you began “cheating”. Everything that you have received since this time, kinah, armor, etc, we considered to have been ill gotten, this includes quest rewards. Let me give you an example. You bought and received your kinah from an RMT, bought a nifty new sword, that nifty new sword that you cheated to get was then used to get new armor, that new armor then was used to help you survive pvp, quests and more. Because these items were received through nefarious methods, they were removed.

The point here that I am making is you will not receive your items back, and we will discuss this any further as all information we can provide regarding this issue has be given. I will forward this ticket to billing so that they can inform you of their policies regarding refunds.

Regards,

GM Vagabond
Aion Game Support

Customer (@#$%$#)    10/31/2009 04:20 PM
A timely response would be appropriate also please. thanks.

Customer (Entered by GM Mordecai)    10/31/2009 04:02 PM
Items, Abyss points, OR REFUND.

Customer (Entered by GM Mordecai)    10/31/2009 04:01 PM
if you can't return any of my quest items at least, considering you guys took them away, i want a full refund for november through january that i already paid. because i will not be playing Aion anymore.

Customer (#%#$)    10/31/2009 10:45 AM
what you're not understanding, is that almost everything i had was never bought, but gotten from a one time only quest.

I am telling you now. The only answer that is acceptable is the return of my quest items. there is no reason why you must take away my quest items. So, for the last time please listen.
Return my quest items otherwise I will be making a bigger stink to someone who has more power than yourself. It sounds like you quick deleted my items and you couldn't return them even if you wanted to, without alot of work on your end. so with that said, I shall contact someone who will contact your company over the phone. I am not accepting no as an answer for this situation. i have worked way too hard in this game for someone to just come along and take everything from me... at least give me some abyss points if anything so I may buy running speed boots again so i can stay the same calibur as the other players. Trust me when i say you wouldn't want me resorting to other methods.  So My items, Abyss points, or my Money back for these three months. you choose.

Response (GM Vagabond)    10/30/2009 09:20 PM
Hello,

The only thing we have removed is your items we have not affected your character in any other way. These items have been replaced with a set of level appropriate armor and weapons to allow you to continue play. Also, you may if you wish, request the assistance of any friends or legion mates. This type of violation is clearly noted in our Rules of Conduct which is referenced within the User Agreement.

For reference here are the links to the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct on our website.
http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/aion-user-agreement.html
http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/aion-rules-of-conduct.html

In particular you may note rule 11 in the Rules of Conduct:

11. You may not advertise the intent to or commit the act of buying or selling items for cash or trading items from one server to another.

Regards,

GM Vagabond
Aion Game Support

Customer ($@#%^#)    10/30/2009 07:46 PM
if you guys do not refund my money i will run an affidavit for unauthorized transaction on my bank account.either way i'm not paying for this game anymore if you punish like this for a first time abuse wen it's not even stated clearly in your TOS about it. i read through the whole thing. it's extremely confusing. I'll take my refund since you can't give me my items back. thanks. and good job on losing a bunch of customers in the process.

Customer (#^#%)    10/30/2009 07:34 PM
so you're telling me a have to start the game over? no way, i'll take a refund for the 3 months i paid.

Response (GM Vagabond)    10/30/2009 07:25 PM
Hello,

Our logs indicate that this account has purchased 5,600,000 kinah from other accounts that are known to be RMT distributors that have been removed from the game. As such, we have followed our policies regarding this which are to remove the items on the characters that seem to have benefited from the purchase of this kinah and to suspend the account for 72 hours.

This action will not be reversed and any future violations of this type can lead to account closure. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

GM Vagabond
Aion Game Support

Customer (@#$%$)    10/29/2009 10:36 PM
Could you please return my items? I do appreciate that you guys are trying to keep the servers safe, but i have worked hard at one time only quests, i will never be able to get weapons and armor of that calibur or speed boots for a very long time. these are integral parts of the game experience, and it will be completely ruined. could you please respond and at least do me that justice, i'm not trying to break any rules here or ruin anyones gaming experience, i didn't know i was even.

Customer (#$%%#)    10/29/2009 05:25 PM
also about the bad language, sorry but he was talking to someone else about how they are poor and couldn't afford the game and he was rich and i can't stand when people act like they're better than others. was a kind of defense. i'll be better with words but,
please return my gear, i will make sure that me and noone else that plays on my account. but i'm still confused about what happened. i don't really get what's going on here but i think i'm being blamed for something i didn't do. i definetly did not spend USD or anything to obtain in game money. any kinah i received from anyone in game was clan members or friends that i know about... i'm not trying to waste your time here, but the time i put into the game and money is mine and i cannot continue to play if you guys are going to take everything i've worked so hard for.

Customer (#$%#$%)    10/29/2009 05:18 PM
nah dude, that's not cool. i'm not doing anything wrong, nor did i know i was doing anything wrong. i don't understand what you are telling me, and i still don't understand why my char was stripped.

please return everything you took. this is not cool and i will have to get a refund for my 3 months i paid if you can't fix this.

Response (Mitch)    10/29/2009 05:09 PM
Hello,

This message is being sent to notify you that a character on your account was found purchasing Kinah for real-world money, which is a violation of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct. Buying in-game assets for real money is not allowed in Aion. To resolve this issue, the Kinah that was bought has been removed, the character stripped and your account has also been temporarily suspended for 72 hours. A set of gear has been supplied to each character affected by this action to accommodate its ability to interact with the game environment.

Account: nabnation
Character Name: Nippytime
Server: Yustiel

Your character was also found using inappropriate language in chat towards other players, as shown in the following excerpts from our logs:
2009-09-29 21:35:46 Nippytime ****** i'm sure you dad runs this game and you suck his !@#$%^&* for airtime so eat it
2009-10-01 18:12:09 Nippytime yeah dude lots of blowjobs. and blam shot in the face money in the wallet

Please be aware that repeat violations of this nature will end in permanent suspension of the account. I’ve included links to the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct below for your reference. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us to make sure that Aion is fun and enjoyable for everyone.

User Agreement: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/aion-user-agreement.html
Rules of Conduct: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/aion-rules-of-conduct.html

Thank you,
GM Peldor
Aion Support Team

Customer (#$%$%)    10/29/2009 04:53 PM
also everything in the AH that i was selling is gone, and everything that i just sold and waiting to pickup kinah in the AH was gone, along with everything from my warehouse minus the event candy.

Customer (#$%$#)    10/29/2009 04:20 PM
sometime in between like 12:30 pm central time to 2:30 pm central time

all my gear got replaced with heiron white gear for my level, which isn't as good as what i had, but it's just weird that that's what happened. all my CE items are there still along with the candy and whatnot.. i mean can you tell in your logs that i have nothing? check around those times maybe to see what happened? i wasn't moved from the spot that i was logged out afk at, from the time i was gone, to the time i returned to the computer. plus my clan members said that i never logged back in after until i returned onto voice chat and said i was logging in. this must be some bug or something. i am very scared for my toon :S and i already changed my password just in case.

Response (GM DuctTape)    10/29/2009 03:59 PM
Hi $%#,

I'm unable to find this in our logs. Could you give me a specific date and time?

Thanks,

-GM DuctTape-
Aion Support Group

Response (GM Demarco)    10/29/2009 02:54 PM
Hello #$%^,

I am escalating your petition to a Senior Customer Support Representative to further assist you. Please be aware, however, that there may be a delay in reviewing the issue, based on ticket volume at the time your ticket was submitted.

Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Take Care,
GM Demarco
Aion Support Team

Auto-Response    10/29/2009 02:51 PM
Hi,

You will receive a response from support as soon as possible.

We’re currently experiencing high ticket volume due to the launch of Aion. Please read the following for information that may help us to serve you faster.

-For Aion support issues, please check the following link for information about the top issues right now: http://na.aiononline.com/board/notices/view?articleID=113&page=. If you find your answer, you can close out your open support request using the instructions found at the following link: http://help.ncsoft.com/cgi-bin/ncsoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=3365.

-For issues related to billing and online purchases, please provide your NCsoft master account name, the last 4 digits of the credit card used for the transaction, and the postal code from your credit card billing address. Please DO NOT include your full credit card number or CVV number in your request.

-For assistance accessing your NCsoft master account or a game account, please provide the following information:

-- What first and last name did you use when you created the account?
-- What physical address did you use when you created the account?
-- What date of birth did you use when you created the account?
-- What are the 20-digit serial codes for all games you added to the account?
-- What is the Unique Account ID for the game account you are referring to? (This was sent to you via e-mail on the date your game account was activated with a subject header of "Game Account Activated.")
-- What are the last 4 digits of the credit card or the 20-digit game time card code originally used to activate the account?

Support requests are responded to in the order that they are received. Sending multiple requests will not result in a faster response time, but it will slow down support for everyone who is waiting since we’ll have to go through multiple requests for a single issue. Please submit just one ticket per issue, so that we can provide the fastest service possible for everyone.

Thanks,
NCsoft Support

Customer (@#$%@#)   10/29/2009 02:51 PM
all of my items disappeared in game and were replaced with a heiron white set of armor, and heiron orb and book. i know my account wasn't hacked because i had clan member online while i was afk for all of 10 minutes and they said i didn't log back on until i was back on skype, so i know noone else logged into my account. could you tell me why my items were all taken?[b][/b]

Posted: November 12th, 2009, 2:50 pm

tault_kazukiyotsuga

Total Posts: 61
tault_kazukiyotsuga's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
damn that sucks big time. yes i read all of it, seems like multiple people, not just 2 or 3 having this happen to them.

Posted: November 30th, 2009, 11:03 pm

nyerkbot

Total Posts: 6
nyerkbot's Reps: 0
What kind of a weakling buys kinah? My guess would be, little spoiled children that get everything they want and like to swipe mommy's credit card. Go and play/bot the game, bam you have kinah. At least that way, you're not handing your money over communist china tax free via paypal.

Posted: December 1st, 2009, 12:25 am

hokuto78

Total Posts: 421
hokuto78's Reps: 441
premium
nyerkbot (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
What kind of a weakling buys kinah? My guess would be, little spoiled children that get everything they want and like to swipe mommy's credit card. Go and play/bot the game, bam you have kinah. At least that way, you're not handing your money over communist china tax free via paypal.

My guess is you fit your own criteria for said weakling.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online